NIGGERS BTFO

THE BALLS ON THIS MAN HOLY SHIT

NIGGERS BLOWN THE FUCK OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUT

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/02/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-february-american-heart-month

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait doesn't that end black history month?

Ohhhhhh fuck I saw a post from an user on here a week ago saying "habbening at the end of the week, get out of cities now."

Hoooooooooooooooooooly shit rip America.

dude what the fuck is he doing hahaha

more 3D chess

>niggers and other virtue signalling cucks protest this
>you're against heart disease?
>public turns against them a bit more

The absolute madman. Only seriously.

>Wait doesn't that end black history month?

Nah, October is Filipino American History Month, LGBT History Month, Breast Cancer Awareness Month AND Disability Employment Awareness Month in the U.S.

I remember that. Can somebody post the screenshot?

Black people die of heart disease in record numbers

He's actually doing them a favor

>Heart disease is the leading cause of death for blacks
>Do you hate blacks?
Cucks are now racist. 4D chess he's 5^2 moves ahead

ABSOLUTE MADMAN HE DID IT

too much soul food can kill anyone

If I had to guess I'd say this is practical rather than abstract.

This lets Trump take down a fresh wave of African American leaders who decide to take a stand. It's a good tactic, drop a series of inciteful issues in rapid succession. No time for consideration or discussion among black leaders, they don't have time to organise a response. Instead they stand up individually and get hit with a gag order or arrested for inciting violence or something. You take a lot of the dumb soldiers out this way too.

This is a major blow to race relations in the US and will bring a lot of big names in the black community in to the debate, some of them will fuck up and go down.

I've got to admire Trump's confidence. Divide and rule. Sun Tzu did it, the British did it, Trump wrote a fucking book about it, and here he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

The real question is whether he's a genius or his opponents are stupid fucks.

This is an amazing birthday gift. Thank you Donald.

Good. Niggers ain't special

Plus, more chimpouts -- more nigs jailed along with the tolerant antifa
Prisons will be a shitshow

>niggers more prone to heart disease
>Trumpfdpfpfppf calls nigger month heart month
>in an effort to keep niggerd alive

Wtf I hate Trump now

He just wants democrats to get crazy over nothing.

What? This isn't going to end black
history month.

Heart disease is the number one killer of black people...or is it second behind black on black murder...it's up there.

Based. Black history month is a fucking retarded invention made to guilt trip whites

>implying niggers won't chimp out any way
>implying facts have ever stopped a chimp out

wait for the protests on THAT ONE

These only mean anything to the various industry associations, conferences, and the various sales and marketing teams in their employ. Used to work vertical marketing that had a calendar with just about all of these days, weeks, and months in the year and that shit was as thick has a dictionary.

this manchild ego is huge

I stopped caring about black history month years ago. Other blacks don't give a fuck about what others accomplished. I'm glad it's being "removed". It serves no purpose in this PC bullshit climate.

This is fucking hilarious. Trump is pulling a Milo and just baiting chimpouts to prove how fucking retarded his opposition is.

Will be enough to make it Black History Day on the 29th of februari.

>tfw we're hitting happening levels that shouldnt even be possible

BEST TIMELINE
E
S
T

T
I
M
E
L
I
N
E

The democrats are going to be emotional burn out case's, at this rate.

You funny

i like it

Well, 700,000+ people in the U.S. alone die every single year from heart disease.

I'm pretty sure everybody and their mother has had black history pushed down their throat at every level of school since first grade.

>The real question is whether he's a genius

he's such a genius that he makes us question it even after mountains of proof point us towards that conclusion conclusively.

Since every ethnicity is allowed to celebrate their accomplishments, when is white history month?

Why the fuck isn't that my heart

whats black history month ?
>sounds wierd.

The entire premise of the movie soul food: the post.

>Big mama cooks soul food for whole life
>Wilfredbrimley.jpg
>Big mama dies
>To honor big mama family has big soul food dinner
>They eat food that just killed big mama
>Mfw

I think he's just wearing down the outrage machine with petty bullshit. Most real issues haven't hit yet. This is the same thing he did with the election. Your right people are blind sided so every week is a new person with some morale crusade making their last stand and the media machine is under contract to give them air time but the next week is some other moral crusader. People are getting fatigued already after a few weeks.

A-YO TRUMP, NIGGA, DAS RAYCIS DOO

SHEEEEEIT NIGGA, FEBURARY DAS OUWUH MUNTH FOO

DIS SHIT BE WHACK MAYN. FUK DIS RAYCIS AYSS WHITE BOI. WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALLA YALL RACIS MUTHAFUKAS

AYO, AINT NUTTIN BUT A G THANG BABY. YALL WANA FUK WID US ISS ON NIGGA.

Heil Trump!

SAY GOODBYE TO NIGGER MONTH

>niggers chimp out to the extreme over this in inner cities causing mass destruction
>the left implodes even further, Trump condemns their actions and sends in the feds when it gets bad
>8 years confirmed

I AM NOT TIRED OF WINNING MR TRUMP KEEP IT GOING!

>niggers have the highest rate of heart disease in the country
>Trump makes heart month coincide with nigger month
>Now all the school kids get to learn about how niggers and heart failure are connected
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>trolling america

54D CHESS WHEN

>heart
He couldn't come up with a name that sounded less gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

NIGGAS WAT CHU GONNA DO

Best. President. Ever.

Are you tired of winning yet Sup Forums?

I asked this question and no one could give me a decent answer aside from "muh privilege"

Excellent point!

No one in this thread even bothered to open the link to see if it was real.
I isn't.

Fucking retarded newfags

Explain. Feb. was a black history month, and now it's something else?

That's like 90% of his campaign strategy.

"everyday is white history month"
-answer i got when i asked why white pekple don't have a month in 2nd grade.

It's bloody genius is what it is strewth

You're a fucking retarded faggot.

>IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand seventeen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-first.

>DONALD J. TRUMP

what is black history month?
Are you from the Bearenstain universe ?

it is real

I work in Baltimore city. I feel really lucky now about being super sick and not being able to come to work today. I shall be the only survivor and the owner of the company by tomorrow.

I'm fucking shaking. This cannot happen.

Only good fascist is a dead on. DONALD TRUMP, KKK, fuck you RACISTS RE-RE-RE!!!

THE YEAR DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH DAYS TO FIT ALL WHITE HISTORY. WE NEED HISTORY COMPRESSION TO CELEBRATE OUR HISTORY

I thought the leading cause was lead poisoning?

overcompression master race

You cheeky cunt

Kiwi, I asked nicely. Go meme somewhere else plz.

Fuck the link, I went to the government site. It's true.

based brit has a awesome cartoon.

The only thing I remember about Black History Month in school is "George Washington Carver invented peanut butter."

It's not even true...BHM has to be mentally devastating for black people.

>American Heart Month

Why though?
Why not call it Heart Disease Awareness Month if that's what it is?

Also, didn't he already make his fucking inauguration a national holiday or something?
My god, he really does just want to put his name on a bunch of shit still.

>Go to medical school
>Sheboons try to get me to join stupid resume-building clubs
>Diabetes awareness community fundraiser drive
>Sheboons hosting meeting with chick-fil-a and publix fried chicken
>Carries in 10 bags of groceries with doughnuts, soda, corn chips, fries, mac and cheese
>Only four people show up, all massively obese
you tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thats a real nice pepe.

What's it mean though, to promote healthy lifestyles? At least now I don't have to pretend I know shit about black history beyond peanut butter every February.

I remember shit like Harriett Tubman being shoved down my throat all month, but honestly can't remember much else.

Fug. Prepare for chimpouts.

We also have to hear how brave Rosa Parks was.

why the fuck are they falling for it

>The real question is whether he's a genius or his opponents are stupid fucks

lucky for us, both.

lol

WIN HERE.

WIN THERE.

WIN WIN EVERYWHERE.

As he should.

AMERICA
FIRST
FAGGOT

I think seeing that movie was my first redpill.

Go to bed Charlie.

Literally /ourguy/

the fuck is that haircut? looks like shit

I HAVE ONE GEAR , GO!

DON'T DISS THE NAZI CUT.

It's the way they have been conditioned to react. Emotionally, not calmly or logically. Emotion is very exciting and tiring. Think of a rollercoaster, at first it's exciting, but if you go on enough, it looses the excitement.

Honestly no one even cares about Kangz historeeeeeee month. Though Soros & friends are obviously going to try stirring shit up.

Yes they do celebrate it, but it's a day not a month, holocaust day.

Trump is a genius. The only people who say he's an idiot or that doesn't know what he's doing are the ones walking around with holes in their shoes, trying to pay off a $90,000 loan they got for their degree that isn't worth the paper it's printed on and live 30 to a room in some squat trying to sell tat as "modern art". Meanwhile Trump is a self made billionaire and President of the United States. Obvious to see which of the two is the oaf.

Its a failed nazi cut. Anyways a simple buzz cut is the most redpilled haircut.

#MakeAmericaRunAgain

And John Henry Irons is lost to history. No surprise that a black dude who worked himself to death is of no interest to anyone.

Well you should gear up in to go and go to bed.

Trump should just start TNN now and give it everything CNN has but with Whitehouse permission.

Would be awesome.

True true.

I don't think Obama or Bush did that, though. Seems like there is something different about Trump.