Ever since she lost, she's been completely out of the picture? Why?

Ever since she lost, she's been completely out of the picture? Why?

Where is this woman? Does Trump have something on her? Bernie is still out there protesting and "working for his constituents", but Hillary doesn't even make any comments about Trump.

You'd think someone who you've campaigned against so viciously you wouldn't just stop fighting against after you lost.

tl;dr where is hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's got a shadow government to run. No time for anything else.

Her foundation and empire have fallen apart after she lost
Her donors are pulling out and on top of that she definitely has some kind of neurological disease

Its' a robot, been deactivated until 2020

what could have been

She's a fucking sickly old woman that retards almost elected. That and all her jewish handler abandoned her after she fucking blew it.

She's rumored to be filling her pants with shit every day since, so much shit it leaks down her leg and the most putrid hillary shits fall out of her pants so she stays inside because of her shitting problem.

She died on 9/11 and was replaced by a double for the rest of the campaign, because it would be too much hassle to change the ballots. Now that the election is over there's no cause to keep "Hillary" around.

are you stupid? she has been seen all over NYC at plays and eating out.

see

I hear you, of course everyone abandoned her. But she still has all her voters and many people in the media who'd LOVE to interview her or give her time to reflect on what the CURRENT president is doing.

Why isn't she? She could be using this opportunity to say shit like "see!? Trump IS a fascist and sexist and..."

She is in the warming pod receiving blood transfusions from tortured haitian orphans, they're trying to keep her alive long enough to bear another clutch of hillarva eggs

She and her pedo buddies are getting ready for what comes next....

Clone armies weren't made in a day.

There has been talks that she's going to write a book and start doing speeches. But frankly, she's just dodging shit. She's got so much shit on her atm and frankly democrats thinks she's a fucking hack too while they lust for the bern. Her plan is probably to lay low and then kind of arise later.

Whats she going to do? Go out and give a speech? Shes never made a public statement in her life that didn't come out a huge political machine of writers and focus groups and political think tanks and strategists and none of that stuff exists for her any more because she turned out to be a bum. The political machine moved on and she simply is not a remarkable enough person on her own to exude any gravitas.

Pizzagate is real.

the more people see and hear her the more they dislike her. best thing she can do is stay hidden and make her supporters wistful

I'm surprised Soros and his buddies haven't killed her yet. They bet a huge chunk of their fortune and plans for her to win. Yet even with such good odds she still managed to lose it all anyway.

I'm glad Sup Forums has no voting system overall, but sometimes a comment like this comes along and an upvote button would come in handy.

She's planning to run for mayor of NY. Also prolly pulling the strings on all this civil unrest. Also, with her out of the picture, people can forget how awful she was and focus on Trump's faults.

Yeah I don't see it. Very few people were ever enthusiastic about her. They latched onto her weakly because it was her or Trump, but now that they're free to pick which political figures they're going to idolize, it's not going to be her.

Also she's a 2-time loser now.

I'd expect Chelsea to get thrust onto us sooner rather than later though. She'll inherit the patronage network, but is largely free to craft her own image.

I wonder if her passport has been revoked?

They probably would but retribution now would be obvious and costly and would place their crumbling empire on ever shakier ground.

>This.

Theres no use for this synth anymore, their decades-long plan failed to get the perfect puppet into office, and now this hillary-shaped machine is just a waste of resources

She's busy having coughing fits and "oops! I pooped my pants"

If that's the case, then in a way it proves beyond a doubt that she was exactly that a puppet for the powers that be.

Quite revealing..

She's probably at Pedo Island among her many 'investments' while her clones go fake hiking.

She lost and is no longer on media coverage. user.

She's also not currently involved in politics, so she's living a normal life. Can't a person live their own damn life after losing a campaign and getting out of politics?

She's tired and beat down . That campaign kicked her ass. Imagine being an old lady and working that frantically for that many months and then fail.

She's taking a nap. Thank God.

Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be shaking wreck at 2020.

I wonder if those people became Trump voters, after that whole ordeal

Know who else had Parkinson's Disease?

Hitler.

Stop asking questions.

Trump told her to be a good little slave or she and her pedo network get thrown in jail.

she's behind the scenes telling trump what to do as he's a democrat plant
t. cuckservative

codename: Sasquach
sightings of this rare creature have been reported near one of her mansions (dirt poor as she is.) apparently, wandering through the woods is how to locate it.

Back in the shadows to fight any loose ends for her indictment.

The Deal (from the ultimate deal-maker):

"Hillary, I'll forget about throwing you in prison. For now. But if I hear one negative word out of your fucking mouth about me once I'm inaugurated, the deal is off."

Indeed. You cannot have leader who has parkinson's disease because they cannot make rational decisions and sometimes their brain can just shut off.

Medication helps only short period of time and there's tolerance for it. That's why Hillary was always few days away before debates on so called drug-holiday where she didnt take meds so tolerance lowers and they last longer during debates. That's why her speeches and appearances were short because meds wear out fast. She clearly had troubles in all debates to stay sharp and standing for whole 90min while Trump was full of energy.

We really dodged bullet on this one because she wouldn't last next 4 years. You cannot have brain damaged woman to have nuclear codes.

She's laying low, waiting for the dust of her grandiose defeat to settle. She'll wair for the exact moment when she'll emerge from her hiding, like a snake that strikes out at its prey when it least expects it. She might be a fucking corrupt bitch but she's a career politiciab, she knows how to play her cards. Politics is in her blood, and she'll just silently build up a new empire amd connections in the shadow since her last came crumbling down. I'd expect a top seat in the DNC in the near future. She'll lash out by summer, I think the rumors of being a talk show host is a likely possibility, either that or becoming the Rush Limbaugh of the left. She'll be an obstacle in the future for sure.

Basically confirms what many people thought about her. She was running because she's a puppet and not because she's passionate. If it weren't for powerful interests propping her up the entire way she would have been forgotten in 2009.

Babies. Lots of babies.

She thinks Trump will fall and they'll make her the new leader of the USSA. Forget Presidents, forget checks and balances.

Delusional.

I think it's also because she just wants the prestige and title of being president, not because she actually cares about doing anything.

Her entire campaign she had no real stances or principles she clearly stood by

>working that frantically

Her whole campaign strategy was to lay low and let the media campaign for her. She disappeared for weeks at a time and when she did make appearances no one showed up. She was thrust upon people not because she's a good candidate for America, but because she's a good candidate for the people who control America.

For all the liberal whining about how Trump's going to make things better for the rich people remember that rich people overwhelmingly supported Hillary Clinton. Think about that. Given the option to elect a president in favor of slashing taxes, and one who supposedly wasn't favorite raising them wealthy people overwhelmingly chose the latter.

Really makes you think.

>before debates on so called drug-holiday where she didnt take meds so tolerance lowers and they last longer during debates. That's why her speeches and appearances were short because meds wear out fast.

Actually not a bad theory.

If just lost a election for a second time in a row and half the country hates you, Wouldn't you just want to give up and go back to your comfy mansion and fuck huma

Eating out Huma?

She's going to spend the next 8 years trying to sabotage the Trump presidency. She's already begun her plan by attacking Trump several times since she lost the election.

First she attacked him by supporting the fraudulent recount scam.

Then she attacked him again by threatening electoral college voters.

Then she attacked him again by supporting the women's marches, which in turn were funded by her master George Soros.

Then she openly attacked him again by making public statements against Trump's new immigration policies.

Now there's word that she's connected to some of the antifa protest organizers.

This woman and her evil husband murdered and raised people to get to the top. This woman attacked a 12 year old rape victim. This woman left people to die horribly in Benghazi and then said "what difference does it make?"

She will never stop her attacks. She thinks she's the "rightful ruler" in exile, still clinging to some dim hope that a coup against Trump might wind up with her being installed as president.

Trump is an absolute fool if he doesn't take the threat this woman presents seriously.

Harvesting baby blood

>tl;dr where is hillary

trying to figure out how to keep those donations without getting whacked hence all the I'm going to run again and Chelsea will run bullshit

these fuckers need to go, Clinton dynasty is dead and this woman killed it

they had a good run selling slaves and opium to get money but these fuckers just couldn't take their dick out of the corpse

bernie is an active senator working in the american political system
hillary is unemployed

she was a pretty solid bet.... obama was a literal nobody who got in for being black, how could a historic first womyn president fail?

my theory is basically a combination of these two.

They put all the shit in pic related behind her and she still lost.

Donald Trump doesn't sleep, he thinks quietly with his eyes closed.
If you think there is any potential threat the Emperor doesn't take seriously, you haven't been paying attention.

Trips of truth.

Clinton's moved to Saudi Arabia.

Obama is articulate and people like his personality. Hillary has neither of those things. Being a nobody would have helped Hillary. Problem is people know all about her already. They had to rig the primaries against her ffs.

This

*for her. Not against obviously

she rode around on a bus, took alot of pictures, shook alot of hands, wheedled funds from smug celebs (that has to be draining as fuck, i sure couldn't do it), staff meetings, sorting out intra campaign power struggles, etc.

no, my dude, that shit is work. while i am ecstatic that she ultimately failed, she worked her ass off

respect where it's due, young padawan

And yet she attacked him several times since losing, and in a big way that caused a lot of strife and worry for the voters during the holiday season

Fuck you CTR

>respect where it's due

Respect is earned fuckface. A few token appearances here and there while CNN takes marching order from her campaign, celebrities shill for her and an AI tells her what to say and where to be doesn't command respect. Nor is it working hard.

You must have watched a different election cycle.

Her investers pulled out. The amount of money required to medicate her for public appearances does not exist.

You have to go back

Seizures every 30 minutes makes it hard to be out in public user, have some compassion.

No but for real the PG story, what´s making them so angry isn´t that they are scared - they believe they are getting away / can hold of Sessions long enough. It made them absolutely lose their shit because they had to scale down, move operations, cut back on actual rituals etc.

THE PSYCHIC ENERGY VAMPIRES ARE STARVING, PRAISE KEK!

> cannot into reading comprehension
> calls CTR to guy who says he's ecstatic that Hillary lost

There. Am I speaking your language now? Take a breath and settle down, son. Glad you're worked up about leftist stupidity, but don't let your passion make you into a retard. That's what they do.

>actual rapist
>murderer
>pedophile

>based

see

Trump will come after her. He's playing his cards right. Just wait until sessions is confirmed -- she's fucked. I honestly believe she's scared right now and that's why she's laying so low.

well, i fucked that up

that said, she's a fucking 70 year lady

when you guys grow up, if you earn positions of responsibility, you will learn that just making decisions that affect other people is hard work and can wear you out

Has Mr.Clinton always looked so creepy? Remember him as a somewhat charismatic guy. When did he stop giving a fuck?

He got the AIDs

Fuck you CTR