Perkele.

Fuck you, they are Nordic faggot.

Finns, look at Vastarinta.com

>tfw I don't live in the land of memes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>sweden

...... do i even need to say anything?

Didn't you read what i wrote? filthy subhuman

Nice website there. The PST must be so on to you.

Finland gave us Spurdo. That in and of itself means they will always be superior to your sad little "country", Sven.

Now go prep the bull.

Nokia and Linux, Finnish brands, also contributed a lot to technology industry.

>Sweden
>70%
No way this is real right? Memes aside, have you really cucked yourselves so much that you're only 70 percent white?

youtu.be/pw3e64sosEg

White swedes are inferior lowlives. Especially people like you. Hang yourself

If we didn't exist, this world would be a radioactive wasteland by now, probably.

I don't really give two shits about it.

Sweden: Ikea, Volvo, ABBA, inventions, Swedish empire, Mythological trolls and lots more

Finland: A meme

Whatever you say Jamal

>Amount of cucks:
>>Sweden
>70-85%
>>Finland
>0-4%
Fixed that for you. Now go prep the next bull before they burn down your shed.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>>Sweden
>70-85%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! BLACKED & KEKED!

MEMES
>Finland
99%
>Sweden
Yes.

''Swedish empire''

>WE

>70-85%
why not 99-100%?

I don't think you understand.

You and your nation are a joke.

>Swedish empire
the moment you lose Finland you become irrelevant and you can't fight anymore. Gee wonder why? We did the fighting for you.

Most likely, and the worst part is when Sweden collapse most of them (including minorities) will try to come here.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another expenseive component of a fully functioning Spy system made useful by the NSA core-spyware, reverse shell utilities and vital keylogging components comprising a full botnet as defined by Gen. J. Clapper.
Many computer users run a modified version of the botnet system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of spyware which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA. There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Windows is the cover: the program in the system that hides the spying resources from the other programs that you run. The cover is an essential part of a botnet, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete botnet. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA spyware: the whole system is basically botnet with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.

Sweden>Finland>Norway>Danmark>Iceland

>Finns
>Thinking they look like that to any extent at all
Kek my fine mongol subject

Soumi did nothing wrong ! Also they are white and removed major communism.

when?

You're being trolled by a nigger.

DO NOT BULLY SUOMI

>tfw
doesn't post a face...

Suomi on mahtava maa! Soome on imeline maa!

SAKO, Nokia, Karhu (beer and skis), Patria Pasi, kossu, Moomins, Suomi PK, Estonia, Wärtsilä, NHL goalies that choke in the playoffs, Esa-Pekka Salonen, Kalevala, Sauna, SISU, Winter War, and the most BASED AIR FORCE FLAG.

Italy > Congo > Nigeria > Algeria > Libya > Niger > France

S U O M I
U
O
M
I

youtube.com/watch?v=enTu9G6a6ok

How dare you, swede?

>Suomi gave us ebin memes.
>Sweden gave us BLACKED memes
>Suomi fought the USSR and kicked their asses
>Sweden just stayed neutral like a coward
>Binns would fight for their country
>Swedes would just turn gay and become a caliphate
Who is whiter again?

That last part is not true

I would give you tää -vote if we were on good board ylis but we are not so have a (you) instead

>Volvo,
dead
>ABBA,
dead
>inventions,
ages ago, irrelevant today
>Swedish empire,
same as above, plus All your conquests were thanks to Hakkapeliitta.
>Mythological trolls and lots more
Implying Finntroll isn't entirely superior

That's a sami you dumb fucking idiot, guess knowing your shitty education in gay ol' sverige, it'd be too much to expect for you to know the difference.

Your shitty country and people are headed for extinction, and there's nothing you can do about it - you'll be a minority in your OWN country within your lifetime, you should kill yourself you pathetic loser.

Take Finnmark from Norge. It's obviously rightful Finnish/Saami clay.

>Finland hate
I have never before met a Finland hating person that is not Russian.

>mfw reading peoples comments

And on top of that, we are top1 pizzagate researches on voat

Hva så om de er det? Gjor jo ikke noe ulovlig.. Kanskje på tide å stå opp for nasjonen din og folket ditt? Hvis du tror Frp kommer til å redde landet vårt så tar du feil..

You know, Finland, if you were to conquer the Swedes, you'd end up with wayyy better neighbors.

>amount of blonde people in Finland
>most in the world

>amount of negro rape in Sweden
>most in Europe

Quite frankly, and let me just say this, I think we're done here

Norway > Finland > Denmark >>>>>> shit > Sweden

No... At most 10% nignoga In Svealand

Fuck, most immigrants are still you fucks

Just Like Lithuania and pooland. They alwasy pretend to be relevant and cool. But they are not.

>that feel when
>needs to post a face

***per capita, naturally

I have and they've always been s*edes.

U must accept Swedish superiority

fuck sweden and fuck white people

Ikea sells shit for subhumans. Volvo is owned by chinks. The swedish empire is a meme and you are ruled by a self-proclaimed feminist government. Kill yourself Ahmed Svensson.

Fuck off Sven
Nothing you say will make us hate Funlan any less and love you any more
You did this to yourself
Get fucked

hate all you want but my son doesnt get raped in facebook streams at the age of 10 in the woods by refugees, yours will. and he´s gonna grow up to be SJW faggot who gets cucked for rest of his life. That´s your legacy so fucking wear that burka, never mention my beautyful area again and suck some HIV infested roach weanus, cuck :^)

If your viking ancestors saw you today swede they´d immediatly take the cyanide pill and never reproduce

Finland is a meme superpower, Sw*den is a cuck central

t. rivaling meme superpower

My granddad fought in that war. Alot of Swedes did

>Volvo
Alive
>Abba
Alive and listened to
>History related stuff
That gives us a root for nationalism and something to be proud of, but i guess you don't know much about that

youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y

Video very related, check this.

Kyss mi reva

>Abba
>Positive contribution
No
Also you faggots sold Volvo to Ford and it's been shit ever since

Thank you, Pekka

India holds the lead simply because there's fuckbillions of them

Meh. Im fennoswede so im in that 4%.

They would join NATO if it wasn't for strong trade ties and general fear of Russia, Sweden isn't a member of Nato either btw

And how many alcoholic Formula 1/Rally Car drivers do you have? How many have become PMs?

Checkmate, Jamal.

Why are finns as much visible as us on Sup Forums while there's only 5 million of them?

t. Tim Sparv

Saab is best car.

Finnish board culture is more popular than other nordic cunts

Binland thread? :DDDD

4.7 million of them sit in the darkness on the computer. That way, they can interact with people without having to interact with people.

They have a few tabs open: Sup Forums, Yli, and a Google search on "How to Commit Suicide."

odd.

They don't leave their house.

Se on herra Åkan Gustafsson sinulle.

>Hvis du tror Frp kommer til og redde landet vårt så tar du feil

Skal stemme selvstendighetspartiet hvis de stiller til valg.

Finland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sweden

E B I N
B
I
N

FINNGOLIANS STRONG!

But no, It's because we don't like to speak to strangers face to face, so we sit at home and drink beer all day to shitpost.

We are the next evolutionary step.

yes Funland thread.