Are you collage educated Sup Forums? Are you better than blue collar pleb?

Are you collage educated Sup Forums? Are you better than blue collar pleb?

I'm /poorlyeducated/.

>collage educated

College education=/=employable skills

>collage
And no, new tradie.

I want to be military educated.

Weak bait.
SAGE

many of us are college dropouts if that counts for anything

Yes user, i love making a collage.
It's my favorite thing.

Blue collar pleb here. It sucks.

Nah I dropped out 3 years ago. I'm 25 now and I know where I wanna be at in life but I need a degree for that but I feel like I'm too old to start now... I dont know man. Shitty.

>enter sage in all fields

Nah, just get a job that suits you better. Nothing wrong with blue collar.

I have dual degrees in liberal arts and photography.

Here's a Photoshop I did this afternoon. Top is original, bottom is my edit with nighttime colors and fog.

Better on all acounts. Bluecollar workers earn less, are more stupid, live unhealthier lives, travel less ... wouldn't trade my Scandinavian superiority for anything in the world.

I am college educated because it allowed me to do a job I love.

I am also the first to say that I am in no way better than a blue-collar worker.

College is a liberal shithole of children who are so incompetent that they can not deal with other opinions. One of my fellow students admitted that in theory she wouldn't be able to argue with far-right views because she'd get " too angry".

Even my teachers share shitty anti-trump videos, TYT, and other mindless garbage.

If it wasn't for the profession, I'd have dropped out ages ago for something different. Right now I am more than glad that I'm in my final year, but I still face the problem that because my profession is generally a libtard-educated profession, I'll be stuck with libtard colleagues.

>A world where everyone is white collar
>Everything goes to shit
I respect our blue collar bros and appreciate what they do

I am and it still sucks wasted 5 years for a shity desk job that i abbandoned after 3 months(would've killed myself otherwise).I've been working as driver,in construction,mecdonalds,courier etc.Right now i am doing jack shit and honestly its the best fucking thing compared to a white collar prison.

You're not too old for that user. You're still in your fucking twenties

Currently pursuing an engineering degree, third year out of five. So I guess I'm kind of educated.

Top one is better.

in burgerland i've seen splotches of all ages at my community college and now my uni, you're grouped with your age group it seems if you're worried about that too user

lol the top looks better you as a person have zero value soz m8

I wish I was collage educated, then I'd be able to make art like this

>Are you collage educated Sup Forums?
>collage
Yes, I have a Masters' degree.

>Are you better than blue collar pleb?
I earn less than most of my blue-collar friends, so I guess I'm not.

Divide and conquer, Crew? Nicey nice. Jokes on you!

Ivy League BS in econ. Infiltrate and subvert, beware the fury of the patient man.

Quality troll post, it made you look so retarded people didn't even bother replying.

Tried tool and die maker, maintenance tech, and truck driver. It's all the same shit.

My parents are paying for my college so I can get it for free but Sup Forums still convinces me that I should drop out and do trade
I don't know what to do

It all depends on what you're learning

Structural welder here. No college to get into my trade, aside from classes to get certified. Now advancing in field to start doing structural analysis testing and am being sent to school by employer. Eventually want to move into the engineering department and out of the field but it will take time and schooling. But it's all provided by my employer if I just show the initiative to keep progressing.

I'm doing EE
I'll probably graduate with ~3.0 gpa due to not being very smart
It's the only thing I can think of that would get me a job
I may try and get into construction management? There was an user here who talked about how he does demolition for a living and it sounded pretty interesting

How'd you do that m8???

Professional Degree>Useful STEM>Technical school>Trades>Less useful STEM>No college at all>Arts.

You can't get a job if you didn't go to College

you're a bad troll

>but you don't have money to make it since you never went to college

yes and i wish i was a blue collar pleb. i'be able to do all my home renovations and make money from it. Now i sit in a cubicle making above average income.

EE grad here, the profession is saturated so unless you're a gay black woman it will be hard to find work. Even if Trump kills equality hiring there are still way too many EE grads.

Civil Engineering sounds more like what you're looking for, I don't think it's as saturated as EE.

45hrs comm college, IT certs, applied to marijuana companies here in CO. Work IT for a 10-store, 3-grow company. I worked 5yrs as a field agent for geek squad (inb4 useless) in my early-mid 20s. That was enough to get hired on at $62,500. My Lt gf works as an aestheticism and makes about 35k from hourly + some tips on top of that.

MAGA, motherfuckers.

Oh you misunderstand, I am stuck with a stupid bachelor in market economy, I wish I was collage educated though.

>not going to college for an advanced blue collar job

Turbine mechanic patrician reporting

What a fucking memester

I've heard about civil engineers being the saturated engineering major at my uni actually
It's something I've looked at but always thought had no guarantees in the end
I'd really love to have a job that kept me outdoors

6 figure blue collar pleb in excellent health.

Yes. No.

Wisdom, experience and common sense are more valuable than book smarts. I've known wise people who didn't make it past 9th grade, and some stupid motherfuckers with Ph.Ds.

I wish I had taken a blue collar education before doing uni. It would have been a nice cross-over, and would have given a better context to understand the theory of uni better.

Civil engineering tech maybe, I don't know how employable it is but work wise it's more physical less theoretical than civil engineering.

Yes, and it depends on if the others are willfully ignorant of things or if they self-educate.

Yes, no.

I went to college and rapidly realised that most of the courses, including the one I was on, weren't worth the time or money and were basically just methods of extracting money from naive kids. I dropped out after the guest speaker at a college arranged presentation flat out said that a degree isn't given much consideration in the hiring process and that it was mostly down to your portfolio.

Bragging about being college educated is like bragging that you fall for more email scams than anyone else and that we're all going to be really jealous just as soon as that Nigerian prince gets his bank account back.

>Criminal Justice

Im in my first year and holy shit the memes were true.

So many people have dropped out after first semester and I can only expect more to drop out at the end of this one too.

Im not sure how different it is in any other country but in Canada, people view College and University as polar opposites.

They assume that going to college means you're dumb and people who go to university for the exact same program are miles better.

I personally am going to college mostly because Im not in STEM and paying more for a Masters instead of a Bachelors doesnt really seem worth it.

The nice thing about my program specifically is how we have so many internships in our second year, we are practically hired on the spot after graduation.

The only shitty thing is the fact that its still considered a liberal arts program, heheh..

College doesn't mean dumb, lots of college courses are harder than some university ones. I've known many people graduate with a useless arts degree and try college as a second chance only to fail. I don't know much about the criminal justice program but I do know many people with criminology degrees that are under employed.

I earn more than about 90% of graduates I know

Yup. I believe it is called skilled labour.

Loser. Its never too late. Man Up

i got very collage educated during my time in art school. stem kiddies btfo'd