Tonight has made it clear that there are no more arguments to be made

>Tonight has made it clear that there are no more arguments to be made.

Did he just go full 1488?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR_81EGLCpc
vid.me/tsuD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage this egomaniac

sage

>1488
he was an logically consistent anarchist, now he is an irrational right wing troll like Yano.

What did he mean by this, pol?

I'm pretty sure most anti-fa are white. He just want's a good old purge like his buddies Mao and Stalin.

How did molyjew escape being a target of antifun?

Nobody actually listens to him. Spencer has a fadish haircut and an audience. He scares the shit out of antifa because that's one audience more than they have.

>he was an logically consistent anarchist,
No such thing. He has now become a rational down to earth truth teller instead of a rambling nonsense pusher.

ive never met an alt right that had a single drop of white blood they are all self hating jews slavs and italians

He constantly shills for Trump and his retarded policies.

Good.
>retarded policies.
Not an argument

This guy deserves less attention than Milo. He was tweeting oy veys a few weeks ago and now he's defending the gay jew? An anarchist into a nationalist because it's necessary?
Now he's advocating violence while condemning it cause some losers set a work light on fire?
He's gone all Plato, despite citing Aristotle as an influence. The old man has lost reality.

>Be anarchist vlogger
>anarchists do what anarchists do
>"Goys this is the worst thing ever"

His policies are completely inconsistent with Molyeux's voluntarist believes. Stef was a vocal anarcho-capitalist for almost ten years, he has CLEARLY abandoned his principles in support of Trump.

I didn't say he didn't. I said it is a good thing. I said that his philosophy was utter thrash and now he is actually worth listening to.

An honestly, in the conclusions of a lot of his videos now it sounds like he's acting, and very poorly.
He's a sad combination of delusion and sell-out.

Same idiot, different rhetoric.

the end of his videos are so cringey, how he sort of pauses for dramatic effect in the most transparent way.

His current philosophy is inconsistent populist shit. He used to be interesting and generally thought provoking. His stuff before 2016 is far superior. He is just an angry old sell out now.

Thanks for totally posting the link OP....

Yeah well. He is a crazy egomaniac, BUT he is still our crazy egomaniac.

Molyneux is a self serving narcissist who pretends to be for the little guy. He's like those leftist HollyJews who don't believe in what they preach.

No Antifa in Canada. Yet. He and his senpai will become targets soon.

BS

I'm surprised pol has come to it's senses so much regarding molymemes

>His current philosophy is inconsistent populist shit.
No it's completely consistent unlike an-cap thrash which is fundamentally based on unreasoned dislike of arbitrary labels dressed up as having something to do with freedom.

This

Ancap was only a thing in the USA anyway. Took him lobg enough to realize (((Ayn Rand))) was full of it!

>All of these people attacking Molymeme on a personal level

NOT

The last video was insane

I like that he names the J, is race realist, had Taylor and Coulter ob the show, defended Richard Spencer and Milo, puts iut tons of material. Honestly you can't expect more than that from a normie. And to the left he is fir szre a dangerous NAZI WHITE MALE!

The biggest flaw I see in him is his constant shilling for (((Churchill))) Sadly wont be Mosley soon enough.

Forced meme of ugky abominations...

Maybe he isn't as aware of Mosely. He was a child in England. That's where he would have been blue pilled on Churchill.

The evolution of Molymeme from ancap atheist to cultural Christian nationalist has been fascinating to behold. I think a lot of people in the West are going through a similar experience, except he did it as a large, bald talking head. Never stop arguments Molymeme. You are right and we are winning.

The evolution of Molymeme from ancap atheist to cultural Christian nationalist using logic, reason and debate has been fascinating to behold. I think a lot of people in the West are going through a similar experience, except he did it as a large, bald talking head.

They didn't listen. They've created a monster.

I kek'd

Link for anyone interested
youtube.com/watch?v=sR_81EGLCpc

Well he's got a point, when they're tagging anyone who isn't far left as a nazi and using that as justification for assaulting them, the time for talk is over.

Molymeme is interesting.

Top kek

Molymeme is just LARPing like a homo

If you haven't realised he is a half-rate philosopher hack and a failed theatre actor rolled into an egocentric walking contradiction then you need to re-evaluate things.

Cool to see him meltdown to 1488 mode tho wonder how far he can go

He really gave a great quick rundown

He's going insane.

That being said, he really is a melodramatic faggot.

vid.me/tsuD