B t f o

Pol absolutely btfo. How can you refute this picture ?

>repressed sexual feelings?

>1post by this ID

But you are still a guy.

He's still biologically a man no matter how much he mutilates himself.

>that logic
According to that logic
I was child too at the point she was a child as well
Or just but muh prophet Muhammad nailed a 6 y.o when he was a 45 y.o so being a pedophile is okay and if you don't agree you are islamophobic

>you wouldn't eat shit just because it was food once

holy shit, check out them reasoning skills.. lvl autistic.

A lot of truth twisting there,

Calling a guy gay for dating a trans Man bc he was born male makes sense, the Guy ur dating used to be a child but grew up and is now a grown ass man.. faggot

Liberals are mental children, is dating one a form of pedophilia?

Jeffey?

>aging happens naturally
>you dont have special child chromosomes that distinguish children from adults
>

>that avatar
>female
>ever

This makes so much sense!

>temporal change = genital change

> fallacious argument

Ive literally searched for and found siberian mouse with a cock in her mouth so I guess yes

children CAN actually grow up
men CAN'T actually become women

>plastic surgery and LARPing =/= aging

/thread

best

>no because like you kids can't have children

The obvious difference is that a child dorsnt need to mutilate its genutals in order to become an adult.
People who call thselves transgender but dont change their genitals aren't resl trannies, theyre just lazy faggots.

RARE
A
R
E

The corpse he had sex with used to be alive so does that make Bill a necrophile?

The real answer is that the tranny isn't a woman, but some dude with mutilated genitalia.
If surgery was so advanced that you couldn't tell the difference I wouldn't care.

Inverted penis != vagina

>implying a trans "woman" isn't still a man

MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKK

My girlfriend isn't a three year old that I dressed up in a grown womans dress and heels that I'm raping and claim that she's 25 despite her being born in 2014

>I put my penis into another penis but it isn't gay
>You put your penis into an adult vagina
I don't get how the act of putting your penis inside of another is not gay?

>this thread again
Can we start banning people who post this image already?
This has been posted for months.
It's not funny anymore.

reminds me I need to go to Thailand

get out of this American board

Children naturally transition into adults.
Men do not naturally transition into females.

>tfw my name is Jeffrey

>was born male
>Implying he still isn't
You can't change chromosomes.

>implying I didn't go through 5 surgeries to become an adult

post by this ID
I honestly can't tell if you ID posters are fucking dumb or trolling. They are per thread, so of course he's only posted once that early in the thread.

lol

>used to be
key difference there

ADAMS APPLE

>capitalists can't into logic
Appearance isn't genetics. Man is a man, even if missing dick and with tits.

The difference is that once 'fully' transitioned, transsexuals can't have kids anymore.

Secondly, biologically speaking, you're still the sex you're born as. Simply because you remove your willy or add a willy doesn't biologically change your sex The only difference is that you've mutilated your body.

fucking faggots

The point is that they only post the OP and don't refute any arguments in the thread

woah really makes you think

What DO trannies expect of straight men? To just start suckin' because its the morally correct thing to do?

Ridiculous.

>Sup Forums btfo ?
more like biology btfo

anyway, fuck these bullshit slide threads
lefty makes 100000000000s of these non stop and never sticks around for an honest debate

sage this shit to death

Out of curiosity I once looked op post-op vaginas on Google image search, and oh boy do the fake vaginas look unnatural. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the reason why so many trannies choose to keep their dick.

If it was born a male it will always be a male.
Cock in a frock is still gay.

Im no expert, but aren't modern ones supposed to be pretty passable - men saying they didn't realise until the lack of wetness raised redflags.

Im sure the 80s eras ones are just fucking horrific. Well, they are all horrific but you get my drift.

>radical hormone therapy, plastic surgery, and genital mutilation are the same thing as ageing.

A trans is still a man. They didnt used to be a man they still are

Everyone's a pedo then, but that means they're still gay

If you don't eat pussy and ignore to pay attention to detail, then who knows, you may fool yourself into believing it's an authentic vagina. But visually speaking, I can easily spot the difference.

I really doubt that. Trannies are at risk of death if the other person finds out and they didn't told him.

Childeren grow up naturally; A guy who has his dick cut off, gets boob implants and takes artificial hormones, is a artificial construction, not a natural phenomenon.

>have a small penis
>literal women have a bigger penis then me

Should I just gas myself with some Zyclon, brothers?

>1 post by this ID
hmmm...

But you grow up and stop being a child. Trans women will never stop being dudes mentally.

This x1000

Sauce

A woman used to be a child, but a trans "woman" is still a male. Remember: if you have a Y chromosome, you're a male. Doesn't matter how you mutilate your genitals.

this, goyim

Go plug your fake vagina, wouldn't want it to heal up like it naturally would as you aren't fucking supposed to have one, you mentally ill genetic fuck up. Better perfume the fuck out of it too because it stinks like a festering wound, which it is.

Fucking disgusting.

>Remember: if you have a hocked nose....

So it's still a retarded thing to post as the third post

>1 post by this ID

really made me think

Slicing off your balls doesn't make you a real woman.

Oh, yes. I forgot that having a hooked nose was a scientific definition of a Jew, just like chromosomes determine sex.

this logic is about as tight as a trans woman's anal canal

into the oven with you

kek, used to be....

Are we seriously here now? Are we at the part where it's not enough to just accept them, but that you're a bigot if you won't see a trans person?

Will there be movements for straight men to have a quotas for who they date in the future?

Just a joke, i like you and T-Girls.

The crux of this issue is that she basically thinks that you can be anything you say you are

Would he be a king if his faggot boyfriend said "im a queen"? No.

Would he be a pedo if his faggot boyfriend said "im actually a 9 yr old girl"? No.

Reality doesnt work like that.

Because that person is no longer biologically a child where as the trans person is just playing make believe and is still their original biological sex.

bitch u a retard. aging is NOT same as surgically destroying your genitals, wearing your sisters dress and pretending that just because you´re man with no balls and cock now, that you´d actually turn woman.
Nature doesn´t work like that, you fucked up John. When you realize how much you fucked up you´re gonna suicide hard.

Got a bj from a tranny once.
Don't regret it.

fag!

Why is Sup Forums so concerned with sex between consenting adults?

not really, we've seen it before. We know the OP won't reply, go kill yourself newfag

I'm more concerned with this idea that it's perfectly okay to go against science and biology while mutilating yourself and telling others that it's the best treatment.

>1 post by this ID

I'm not against fucking trannies because they used to be men, I'm against fucking trannies because they're not women.

this shit has gone too far
If I bedded this thing and it turns it it has a penis I'd probably be too horny and distracted by the femininity to care

Not your life to live.

DOES SHE HAVE A PENIS OR NOT?

one is science the other is maturation

Facts are bad im sorry snowflake

Encouraging this behavior is every bit as abusive as telling a paranoid schizophrenic that the voices they hear are real and to do what they say. Someday people are going to look back on this and be horrified that we used to encourage these ill people to mutilate their own genitals. They need help.

Someone mentally ill trying to justify their mental illnesses.

Mfw

Not for them to tell me to accept self-mutilation as normal.

And poop used to be food, but they won't let you donate it to the homeless shelter.

this is all trannies are to me.

>pic related

I think psychiatrists aren't so quick to diagnose transsexualism without differentiating it.

This has to be a parody account, r-right?

"She" is still a man. They just mutilated their penis.

Good one. Get in here now!

You don't have to accept it but you shouldn't prevent it.

Well K, the child grew up unlike your bitch ass.

at what point do we stop caring about a dick? is this the line?