The year of our lord 2054. Your grand kid asks this

>wat do?

>neckbeards having kids and grandsons

i dont think so.

I was a cute anime girl (male) on Sup Forums

then make it your wife's grandsons

Already have 2 user.

Behind enemy lines in Chiraq. Just finished last day of deployment on Jan 20th. We went to Trump Tower for drinks, high fived the cops there and triggered snowflakes. Great end to the campaign.

goats doesnt count as a kid

I shilled for Hillary 4 free son

I was fortunately on the right side of history

Meme War I will be de-emphasized in history. Meme War II is what they'll teach in the textbooks. We have not yet begun to meme.

I was late to the war actually, I got a PhD instead. It genuinely feels like I missed out.

>tfw in the Commiefornian front

I..... I don't want to talk about it sonny

Nice bantz there juan. Here, have a (you)

>Take a seat faggot
>It's gonna be a hell of a story

RARE

what are you

I made some pepes

shhhh

>"were you a shitposters grampa?"

"No... But I served in a company of shitposters"

Caught you

Chosen one of KEK.

The grammar fail makes it better

It was a great big meme war and I was just a small part of it my boy.

I won't say that I made a difference because I don't know, but I know that together we made a difference

I helped memeing an actual jew into becoming chancellor of germany.

gathered the 7 dragon balls for trump

"Grandpa, were you a hero in the Meme war?" "No", I answered, "But I shitposted in a company of heroes".

It's for the best in the long run. Germany will probably go 1488, 1939, and everything in between after Shulz is done fucking up thecountry.

Trump need to kill all the left and welcome Sup Forums from all over the world.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Schulz post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Schulz guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking kike. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Schulzfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “GOTTKANZLER SCHULZ.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

What the hell you doing in Sri Lanka?

I kept telling you dumb niggers that the meme war didn't end after Trump's election and that it was merely a very large battle.

Winning son.. Winning. I sense another happening very soon.

>tfw when you won't live to see the yearr 2100

Was zum... Lebst du unter meinem Bett oder woher weißt du das alles?

I jerked it to traps and called people gay on the internet.

Livin' the dream.

>tfw Sri Lankan middle aged or elderly men shitpost on Sup Forums about American Politics
What a time to be alive

>tfw not even a proxy. came here accidentally. i thought this was a sri lankan stilt fishing enthusiast forum.

Lol nice
Hey neighbour