The doublethink is strong with this one

What does it feel like to walk around with crippling dissonance?

you know, the funniest or saddest part about that, is if CNN said tomorrow that children CAN consent to sexual activity, then that fag in the pic would be saying the same thing. The only reason the faggot says children can consent to sex change surgery but not sexual activity is because CNN has not said it is okay... YET.

These fucking retards are terrible. Are they afraid of thinking for themselves?

sex is just 20 minutes
sex change is forever

Pedos fucking disgust me, but you guys have actually discovered the source of enabling this child-mutilating depravity.

It doesn't surprise me, but at least now I know for sure.

You know, they may be pedophile filth, but they're pretty quick thinkers.

We should think through our trolls a bit. Clovergender is catching on, slowly but still. It is redpilling some normies yes - but remember (((they))) already were trying to push the same agenda.

IDK what my point was. At least Kek helps us rebel against the """guiders""" of this board.

Trans kid can't get surgeries and even teens don't generally get allowed to do it. The doctors worth a shit make you basically wait till your 18 to do surgeries. Sometimes 16 year olds and up are allowed hormones but that's not typical. I'm a tranny and in no fucking way should kids be allowed to make such a huge choice I had to wait and it was better for me. Let them dress however but let them wait for the body shit goddamn because for a kid it could be a phase. Fuck off pedos it's not even an accurate argument and neither should be ok.

the age to allow sex change should be the same as the AOC
it doesn't make sense being different

>I'm a tranny
fucking kill yourself

>At least Kek helps us rebel against the """guiders""" of this board.
>guiders

Is this some form of degenerate pedo speak?

where the fuck have you been freak?

they are allowing younger and younger kids to take hormones

>sex is just 20 minutes
for you

I meant the jews user

>not being a tantric sex god with a 20cm dick who can plow for hours
Why live?

cause i have other hobbies

>Sometimes 16 year olds and up are allowed hormones but that's not typical

I've met an 11 year old on HRT.

It was considered "so brave".

Shit's twisted far beyond where you think it is, friend.

>younger and younger kids to take hormones

it's a topic of hot debate. Puberty can cause major psychological damage to trans kids, but ad kids they can't consent to hormones. The solution they've concluded on is to use medicine to stop puberty or decrease it's effects until the child is old enough to make legal decisions on their own.

Me too, but still... It's a positive quality. Bitches bought ME drinks for a chance to bed. Became a manwhore in uni

The male homosexuals never really liked the female homosexuals, but the had a common enemy - normal people. So they formed a political alliance. Later, they brought in bisexuals, who they both hate and yet needed more money and people to give gravitas to their politics. And then they brought in the transexuals, whom they all hate, but needed the same way the bi's were needed. Then they started in with the queers, same thing.

Instead of LGBTQWERTYPPOSURITHHAW... just call them "deviants", it's easier.

Now the pedos want in. They don't want the pedos in, not because they hate the pedos (many deviants are, and into incest too), but the pedos are politically messy. That's what it comes down to: are the deviants desperate enough politically now to bring in the pedos and declare themselves as such, too? Or are they strong enough at 3% total US population to feed the Leftist usurpers power cult?

>It's an "Art Admirer hijacks Sup Forums again to push his pedo agenda" episode.

Brain full of cats.

My bad bro.

how many kids?

Who should I follow on twitter?

>CONSENTING 2 SURGERY 2 MAKE THEM FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE IN THEIR BODIES HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ THEM CONSENTING YOU TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THEIR BODIES

pedos BTFO once again. when will they learn

None. Planning to have two.

>consenting for doctors to feel comfortable in their bodies and literally go guro on them instead
Really makes some current flow through the brain

It's one of us. They're just fucking with liberals by pretending to be pedos

what's the point then

This. Or wasn't the term "cloversexual" a big enough hint?

Sodomy