Petition to kill antifa

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=ncWM6OdSj3Y
newsone.com/3485406/news-roundup-white-house-petition-blm-terrorist-group-and-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw it only needs 280 more signatures.

2017 is the best year.

OP here, I already signed.....so...damn.....close!!!!!!!!!!!

at this rate it is jumping 100 or so per minute, SIGN IT CUNTS KEEP IT GOING

Good luck to you. Antifa is state funded here so we won´t get rid of them soon. And they really become a plague if they don´t have to fear any punishment.

and this one has been "stuck" at 1 signature for 2 days.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
really makes you think

OP here, do not give up hope dear user - there is hope for Germany - support AFD

Kek, I love this image.

This

Also at least NAZIS have the balls to not hide their faces - fuck these antifa pussies.

>change.org
DON'T FUCKING SIGN THAT, CHANGE.ORG IS A SOROS OWNED ORGANIZATION

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN CHANGE.ORG IS A SOROS OWNED ORGANIZATION, DON'T TRUST THAT SHIT

WE'VE ALREADY HAD THAT FUNKY BEHAVIOR WITH THE OTHER WHITEHOUSE PETITIONS WHICH ARE APPARENTLY BEING RUN BY A SOROS ORG, PLUS 2 COPY OF THE PETITIONS ON CHANGE.ORG AND MOVEON.ORG WHICH ARE ALSO SOROS OWNED.

SEE

lets all sign this too dammit!

Oh really? Did you know they wanted to achieve cultural/nation homogeneity in the east? They just couldn't stop expanding eastward, unlucky for the krauts the Slavs and Balts weren't defenseless natives as others were during periods of colonization.

really!? ......god dammit! :(

Did that guy in Berkeley die? What's his status?

Will do. Just hard when the majority of Germans and Europeans hate Germany. Hopefully the positive effects of trump will flock over here and change the minds of some.

OP here, I really do not know

He's still alive, someone posted his status on TD.

The fascists of the future will call themselves Trump supporters
--Churchill

OP here, it already has dear user, UK is leaving the EU shithole - they need to invoke article 50 .... if you care about Germany support AFD! , France , support Front National, Holland, support Wilders, it can be done!

Didn't one of these petitions get the necessary votes to make BLM a terrorist organization and the official response was something stupid? Like "we don't determine who gets put on the terrorist list" or something close

OP here, I do not know, please link to that - I will gladly sign it --- if of course it isn't a fucking soros honeypot

>50%
>not allowed to refuse service
>criminal gangs control the streets
>only salvation is a jew controlled corrupt billionaire
>hot controversial issues are whether or not to allow men to go to women's wc
>morbidly obese population
>meanwhile food quality is utter shit
>if you get sick and cant pay they let you die on the street
>if you point out the flaws youre branded as the enemy

and i thought im having it bad here

Well the US have already declared the Orange Volunteers as terrorist then they should declare antifa to.

since when did terrorist start meaning patriot?

youtube.com/watch?v=ncWM6OdSj3Y

That one was during the obama admin. As to the petitions, keep an eye on the petitiongate threads, people are looking into it to see what's going on.

It was a while back. heres an article on it

newsone.com/3485406/news-roundup-white-house-petition-blm-terrorist-group-and-more/

>"The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations,”

What is TD? What exactly is known?

The_Donald subreddit. He's beaten, but otherwise okay.

Do you retards realise that Anti-Fa is a made-up umbrella term?
Its like wanting to ban the "Alt-Right"

i do not see the alt right wrecking shit.

Signed

you completely missed the point

It's not made-up, and it's not exactly umbrella in scope. It's because Antifa has a flat, cellular organization and very deep ties among ideological fellow travelers that the term is used so broadly. It's by and large the armed wing of the IWW but it has associations with many other an-com/an-syndicalist organizations.

It's in fact not even really called Antifa in the US. It's usually referred to by its own members as Anti-Racist Action, being that Americans are not well-acquainted with fascism in either concept or execution.

But calling all of it, every group, wing, organization, or faction that waves around a red-and-black flag Antifa is a useful shorthand that will make it easy to just lump them all together as terrorists.

Why the fuck do these fucking faggots keep forgetting that change.org is literally useless and meaningless and that if you want a response you use the fucking website made by the government for its petitions?

God these people are as retarded as antifags

Isn't this the type if shit that gets you put on lists, honeypot style?

Ayyyyyyy!

Crossed 15,000 without a problem and it's starting to leak into Facebook.

We're all already on someone's list. Every Tweet, every Facebook like, every Amazon purchase, anything we do online is noticed and analyzed by the security services as well as marketers who sell that data to political parties and NGOs that are building enemies lists.

This petition is worthless because it allows people outside of America to vote,

Its going to get thrown out the window immediately because of that

>A