Nigger and tranny and faggot hate thread. We tell stories about encounters with these sub humans and how they disgust us

Nigger and tranny and faggot hate thread. We tell stories about encounters with these sub humans and how they disgust us

Fuck off buzzfeed.

They need to be thrown in a reeducation center.

I have black and homosexual friends. They are normal people just like you and me

I had an encounter with a Muslim , she was walking down the road with a four year old kid, I was coming home from the bar and ripped the rag off her head and kicked the child (future terrorist ) and ran before the Anti Fas showed up, they should go back home

sage

>Be me
>Gimmie that white girl
>fin

guys can't I be a tranny and a white nationalist?

I don't see how they conflict with each other
yes its degenerate, but who lives a degeneracy-free life?

I despise Fags and Trannies, they spread aids and are criminals and rape children, they make me puke, but we all know with Trump we will have our "final solution " soon

im a trump loving crossdressing bbc sucking fuccboi. what now buzzfeed

>white nationalist
You can suck cock, but only as a nationalist/libertarian

because of the lack of children?
I feel like I'm doing my part by not spreading tranny-genes to future generations honestly...

>We tell stories about encounters with these sub humans and how they disgust us

One time I found my way to this thread and encountered OP. Turned out he was a huge fag.

>I have black and homosexual friends. They are normal people just like you and me

As far as I'm concerned, you can be as right as you want but you have to acknowledge as you have that you are subhuman, and understand when people treat you like so.

Saw a tranny in San Francisco (go figure) working at a chocolate shop. The thought of it touching my food made me walk out
*please let this make it in the article*

Yes actually in NatSoc Germany it was considered an act of heroism to not spread ones genes if you had a physical or mental defect.

THIS IS NOW A WHITE TRASH HATE THREAD

>complains about nigress welfare queens
>lives off disability insurance

>calls themselves the master race
>infested with sub-human (((pic related)))

>get bus home last week
>creepy, buffalo bill lookalike gets on at the next stop
>thinking "please don't sit next to me" as the bus is 80% empty with plenty of free seats
>it sits next to me
>smells of alcohol and too many cosmetic products
>have to sit next to it for nearly forty minutes

I felt like throwing up. I'm not even kidding.

The far right doesn't hate trannies unless they're SJWs. They're confused people but if they agree with the far right, they're alright.

I've never seen a tranny irl and know niggers only from vacation.

where the hell are you people living to encounter them regulalrly?

Cant wait till trump abolishes hate crimes and we can put fags and women back in their place! 14/88

fuck off filth

You have legs for a reason retard

We're a board of peace, please leave

better than a white liberal coward, no?

my black roommate abuses his dog with overzealous punishment

Not the guy you're replying to, but fuck off, a 40min bus journey would be several hours walk

I mean walk to a different seat dumbass... He said 80% of the bus was empty... Or maybe he could kick the negro lol

XD

Too scared of antifa, I see.

I can understand why you would hate us. The transexuals I've met have been degenerate and just want to fuck every guy they meet. Although I may never have children, I know that deep down I'll do what I can to help the people of my country.

That looks like a bunch of liberals pretending to be white trash.

you'd fit in more with the lolbertarians

the united states. its everywhere...

America. The melting pot is a misnomer; it's more like a cageless zoo.

Its because in essence the goal is to have children to secure the future. They are worried that we're going to become too common and bring the population down too much

Then theres the argument of "why dont I just have children before transitioning?"
Which in turn they will bring up statistics of how the most effective way to raise a child is through a Cis(God I hate that word) mother and father.

Every black guy I've met in my country has been polite, well-spoken and funny as shit to hang out with.
Then I took a vacation trip to America, and met actual niggers. I have no idea how you guys stand these loud monkeys. They're like villeros in my country.

>OP playing into the 'black vs white' Jew distraction
Hitler had non-white soldiers, dumbass.

you might want to figure out when your tranny thoughts began and why said thoughts overpowered your mental capacities. it's a fixation...you can get over it. before you say that you can't...you can. check your mind and work to change your thought processes. literally, it's all in your head...like a degenerate fetish.

One time there was a tranny in my college class.
They were very quiet, but intelligent, and kept to themselves.

The end

many/most of them don't care about immigration and holding onto culture though
they don't see race as an identity
can't you be a white nationalist without being full 14/88?

I don't want trannies to become mainstream or popular at all, I would much prefer it if the general population didn't really know what being trans was
as for children, I just don't see how passing tranny genes onto future generations would help the white race
ultimately transition is a choice, but the desire to isn't

>can't you be a white nationalist without being full 14/88?
Individualism says that you absolutely can.
Though, personally, I'll stick to hating the fucking shifty Jews.

no such thing as a tranny gene tho

no. we have standards. if you want to be a good goy and avoid triggering snowflakes we don't want you.

not specifically a tranny gene, but that I've had pretty consistent thoughts and desires to be female that I can remember dating back to elementary school
I guess maybe it was caused by environmental factors, but I kind of doubt it

I don't see any point in wasting resources through genocide, it has nothing to do with 'triggering'
you really want to start a war with the entire world? you're going to end up having to kill a lot of white europeans

thing you gotta remember is you might have something that predisposes you to have a higher chance of having those thoughts and behaviors that most definitely came from something in your environment. its kind of like the serial killer question...(not saying you are on par with that) but its always a combination of factors..just have to backtrack in your mind.

Faggot on facebook was penetrant. Wanted to be my friend then wanted pic of my penis. Blocked and hatred growed exponentially.
Niggers? Everywhere. Today I couldn't get my BigMac from McDonalds. Couldn't wait any longer because of train. Everything was empty except those three niggers... They wasted 7 minutes talking and ordering cause they're too stupid to get their order and don't know what they want.

I was once in a gay/tranny bar, it was absolutely hilarious, just sitting laughing at the faggots, even got my dick sucked, ha ha faggots

maybe
I had a wet dream at age like 12 where I had a vagina and was being penetrated by a guy, I woke up "sensing" my vagina
it feels to me more like the wiring in my brain is just messed up, but I really can't know and definitely could be wrong

wow it's almost like we can be normal ppl wtf

You are doing what you can by spreading your aids in the UK. Keep up the good work.

Hello Milo