Current news

>current news
>Sup Forums isn't even discussing it because its full of shills trying to turn Sup Forums against Trump using "da joos" propaganda
shamefur dispray

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-tells-israel-to-stop-building-new-settlements-a7560506.html

Sup Forums will let this slide

What's with those settlements, why is Israel creating them despite gaining lots of bad rap for it? Have they come up with some other reason than blatantly taking over someone else's land?

Donald Trump tells Israel YOU'RE OUTTA HERE, PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT

>he thinks Israel cares about their reputation
Go to (((Wikipedia))) and look up list of massacres and go to about 1948

I agree with him. Those settlements literally put the world in danger, all so some fucking Jews can live closer to their Holy Land? Fuck off and join the rest of society here in 2017 you fucks

Visibility bump

What's the problem with settlements? are Palestinians banned from becoming jews or something? why not simply convert and move into a nice house?

Nixon has China.

He could tough talk our retarded parasite-friend Israel into some fucking common sense as the one good thing he manages to do.

stop building
or
expand settlements

I wonder which the jews would choose

>american education

>don't know what a joke is
good bantz though

fake news

everyone knows that trump stands with israel, not the filthy mudslimes

REMOVE KEBAB

He hasn't said anything of the sort, he just isn't letting them do whatever the fuck they want.

He is far more pro Israel than obongo ever was.

Yes, they are banned from becoming Israeli citizens. All the new houses are jews only

i can literally imagine (((netanyahu))) pointing out "you said OR" kek

And what does this have to do with America first? Why is he meddling in a regional affair?

I know they're a shady country with a dirty past. Just wondering if they've bothered to come up with some kind of politically correct bullshit reason for what they're doing. Usually when people fully know they're doing immoral actions, they try to come up with a reason that justifies what they're doing.

We already know. They're having a meeting on the 15th to lay out a strategy to get Jerusalem in jew hands so we can usher in the golden age.

This has gotta be bumped, the shills are working overtime

They're justification is "muh holy land" and "da holocaust". Most white apologist cucks won't look into any further than that and if they do they're antisemetic bastards

Fucking with the "Jewish state" and the "Islamic republic" at the same time. Good shit show

Throw them all in the pit

You guys poured so much money on the kikes

Cali out, Israel in. No need to change the stars in the flag. One will just be more David-y

I dont think Mr Trump fully comprehends who is paying his salary and who can drop him like a brick if he gets out of line.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (((SETTLERS))) BTFO!!!

implying trump isn't gonna go full 14/88 after the coast is clear. It was all part of the plan, the Jewish kids, the weak or even lack of pandering, shitting on AIPAC

6'000'000D chess lads. Brilliant

Also, bump. They are sliding this thread

This. I posted this topic yesterday and it got slid fast. This is huge news. This makes it clear that while Trump may work with Israel, he won't bend his knee to them. Besides this Iran shit, I'm really liking this presidency so far.

this

President Bannon doesn't afraid of Jew

I think he said that they should stop announcing new settlements. It says nothing of their decision to build them. I think under Trump we're one day going to ask "where did all the Palestinians go?"

>This makes it clear that while Trump may work with Israel, he won't bend his knee to them.
Everyone who isn't a cuck shill already knew this.

Bump for great justice

I believe it was confirmed to be fake news.

>stop building or expanding settlements
What is this, Civilization?

>paying his salary
Doesn't the President only make $400k from his salary?
You're forgetting this man's a billionaire

>The American desire for peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians has remained unchanged for 50 years. While we don’t believe the existence of settlements is an impediment to peace, the construction of new settlements or the expansion of existing settlements beyond their current borders may not be helpful in achieving that goal.

yes it is?

... Soooo... Obama was right then? I mean did he just 180 from his christmas tweet pledges to be loyal to Israel?

>“As the President has expressed many times, he hopes to achieve peace throughout the Middle East region,” the statement adds. “The Trump administration has not taken an official position on settlement activity and looks forward to continuing discussions, including with Prime Minister Netanyahu when he visits with President Trump later this month.”
It's almost as if Trump is going to bring in Netanyahu and try and work up a deal that can be offered to the Palestinians. Why is this big news?

>Irish
>astronomers

It isn't because that's what the US has been "trying" to do for decades without getting anywhere.