This is NOT normal. Trump supporter here but you have to admit that this is weird

This is NOT normal. Trump supporter here but you have to admit that this is weird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kp3N3wQPO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>having a daughter who loves you

ye, sure is a weird feeling for a feminist/cuck

maybe ur jus gay?

Leave it to Greece not to understand affection between opposite genders

Anyone else getting creepy vibes from this?

I'm not a sicko so I don't project my sick fetishes onto other people. Looks like a father and daughter that love each other.

/thread

Disgusting. What kind of parent actually has a good relation with their child? This is an outrage.

They are related you sick f*ck.

fpbp

Greek gay and denbts!

I hope some day my future daughter will love and respect me as much as ivanka does.

Not gonna lie, Former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash nd burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Do you have a daughter? Didn't think so.

So?

Shills gtfo

Stop concern trolling

Greeks don't have daughters?

yeah lets just be real theres no way he diddnt fuck her BUT who cares shes rich af and has nothing to complain about

pushing the same old narrative with the same old photos. what is a slide thread?

Wow boxxy turned into a fat, ugly, jew.

Well he fucks his adult sons too.

I don't see the problem. He just raised his daughter well and she respects him.

Pretty weird

Whats wierd? Did your parents not give you enpugh affection and now you see pedos everywhere. #greekthings

what if they are one of those weird incest familys and all fuck each other like the Kennedys?

You must be very sheltered if you think this kind of relationship is normal

>1 post by this ID

I don't get it do people not show affection to their children anymore? Or are so many people the product of single mothers that they can't understand fatherly affection?

whoa this prolly proves how he's alpha or a chessmaster or somethinf

go project somewhere else ctr crew

t. sexually abused son

She's half mexican.

It's those latina mama troll genes flaring up. All those memes about latina women aging like shit are true.

you obviously dont have children.

i'm not surprised you're projecting when you're a pedophile, david brock. gfy

You just jelly. Pay denbts!

MILK

Why do you insist on sexualizing an underage girl?

Wow. A loving father who shows affection to his children. Sorry your parent didn't show you enough love growing up.

Literally wiped her ass at one point for her. Its weird that she gives her father a kiss on the cheek on the side of the bed. Its not like shes giving him fucking tongue.

Nothing creepy about it really.

Ivanka was a 10/10 loli though

It's totally normal to think anyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill, not a symptom of being a retard or anything.

/thread
Showing affection toward your parents is a sign of a healthy home life. Strong family values is how we win back Western culture.

>it's a "Trump supporter here but..." thread

i'd fuck her

Yes actually. I would not be surprised if Trump did some inappropriate touching.

Gentlemen, I think we've found one of those no-physical-contact autists

oh fuck off, a father getting a kiss from his daughter, quick call the police. its fuckers like you who stare at me when im at the playground with my little girls.

Well said !!!

/thread
I will refit absolutely anything into my worship of this guy. Also, everyone else is a cuck, not me.

Why does Sup Forums constantly get so easily triggered and baited by threads meant as a joke now?

Daily reminder that Trump protected her from the evil pedophiles

Would you pol tards stop replying to these shill bait post .

Yeah notice how the hand is around the hips not waist

Nice try shill my dad and sister never had that kind of relationship or showed any kind of affection other than the time he was grabbing her by the hair or threatening to beat her. This is what normal families look like not that weird pedo shit fuck off

CONFIRMED:

Greece is a country of degenerates who never had a loving father.

Come on dipshit trump obviously sexualizes her. It's ok to admit you like him anyway. You don't have to twist yourself until you have adult downs.

>Daily reminder:
The left ALWAYS projects

ITS

REALLY

CREEPY

This

Anybody else wonder why people are so obsessed with Trump's hands and a few old pictures and a quote about his daughter? He's a goofy old white guy, who cares if he's a bit eccentric?

The man loves his daughter, he's probably busy with business most the time and hardly has time for pictures, so this is the best he can do.

THE ONLY REASON YOU THINK IT'S CREEPY IS BECAUSE SHE'S HOT AS FUCK. GET'S YOU ALL HORNY, AND YOU SEE HER KISSING....HER DAD? WHAT IS THIS? IM OUTRAGED.

Yup

I like how Trump defense trolls respond to this by claiming "It's totally normal to have your daughter in a miniskirt sit on your lap, with your hand on her hip and hers on your face to pose for a photoshoot!"

What kind of fucked up family do you have to come from to think that's normal?

turn off caps lock donald

Good ol' Joe.

Jailbait Joe at it again

Nothing weird or Sexual about a man who loves his daughter. People need to fucking chill

>we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You are such a fucking retard cuck. I can't believe you dipshits get away with monopolizing that term when you can't even look bullmaster trump in the eye as he blasts all over your face lmao.

He clearly sexualizes her. Why not just admit that instead of wrinkling your perfectly smooth brain to make his acts with her sensible.

these legs are, indeed, not normal

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Everyone's pretending to be a father or an expert on parenting ITT. Don't ruin their autism.

*getting fucked in the ass by my dad* what's weird about the way she's on his lap

Im more worried about the people who are going "this is creepy" etc. It means they're sexualizing a young child. As a baseline.

Do us all a favor and please report asap to your local FBI outpost. Thank you. Also please avoid any young children while on the way there. I fear you may accost them. But you'll just call that normal interaction, I'm sure.

fpbp

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

What would this matter. How would this do anything but prove that trump's pics are suggestive. If these are then those are. you have downs and need to get help.

All these pictures + everything he has said

>When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

>''I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

>“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

>''If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”

Don't be so fucking dumb

*11 years old with no dick* I'm really concerned about these people that think they can recognize sexual attraction just by looking at people

My wife comes from Slovakia and her family is very touchy-feely. Especially the girls and their fathers. There is nothing sexual about it. If you think there is, you are projecting your own incest fantasies.

Why are the parrots fucking?

Heqds up we are being raided on Sup Forums and Sup Forums they dont know what board to raid

Girls love to be held. If you don't give them attention as kids, they'll simply get it elsewhere. That's how whores are made.

I didn't even vote for Trump, you hillbilly piece of trash.

More like chest master amirite?

I don't really kiss my father much anymore but I always give him hugs.

Your wife 100% sucked her dad's dick sorry.

it's a subliminal message that symbolizes their relationship

Too bad you are not the kind of man your daughter can be proud of.
Otherwise it wouldnt seem so creepy to you.

Has he specifically said or done anything that is inappropriate?

Nothing that I've seen... Lots of parents lie naked in bed with their kids until they're like ten, so I don't see how that's different I guess.

If it makes any difference, I do not have kids nor plan to have any. Mostly because of military service/political reasons

So you don't have kids?
You are a fucking sicko.

This family ain't normal

>“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

Literally fake news.

The rest are benign. Focus on your country cucking itself rather than our business.

Hadn't noticed the parrots fucking till now kek

Innocent enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kp3N3wQPO0

This thread is in direct violation of Code 2195 Sec.1.3 - SageBlue Concern Trolling™

Sage and Hide

posing for a picture is normal.

Exactly

>This Mestizo never was told about how bird reproduce.

Is that even a Polaroid camera Barron is holding?

>This is NOT normal.

Hillary supporter here, but you have to admit that this is weird.

This is NOT normal.

dem legs guys

Sensual father-daughter relationships are a white thing, fuck off, you will never understand stupid nigger

I wished but I can't ignore the fact that American cuck-culture affects us and the rest of western countries

Is this picture real or photoshopped? Everything with it is so fucking weird