Cuck v. Kek

I've moved into an apartment with a friend of mine, a "queer, transgender person of color," and I have grossly underestimated how grating their politics would be. Normally, I don't worry about politics; it's occasionally entertaining, but nothing worth spending a tremendous amount of energy on. As time goes on, I find myself spending more and more time here and on anti-SJ channels on YouTube.

Whenever I try to show the roommate something interesting I find, they shut down saying "they really don't care" about the issue discussed; but BOY HOWDY do I have to put up with being shown "disturbing" subreddits or articles about how evil men and Republicans are being. The opinions I'm forming on these issues, the more I'm being forcibly exposed to them, are directly contrary to what my roommate believes.

>TL;DR
>my SJW roommate is turning their friend into a political opponent

Should I just keep letting this happen? Should I put my foot down? I'm so confused, and I just want to work on my crafts and hobbies.

Welcome to the new American Cold Civil War.

This is the new normal now. And its only going to get worse.

Now why would any sane white person move in with a nigger?

PAY THE TOLL FAGGOT

I am a half-nigger myself, comraderigo.

Have you tried lynching that queer nigger cunt? Worked for a lot of whities.

I don't work out as much as I do just to kill someone with a rope like a bitch.

I just kicked my housemate out for that shit.
You can try and survive it. But they are the worst kind of person to live with.

You will find they dont think beyond their own sphere. General upkeep of the house will fall on you.

turn him into your sub slave

>a friend of mine,
>a "queer, transgender person of color,"
>I don't worry about politics
>I'm so confused,

kys

They're alright with cleaning, but... hm, I'm the only one doing repairs, and Lord knows they didn't help me at all when I brought in the new sectional couch.

AND they're riding me for not being 100% on top of the dishes.

Shit. I think you're right.

Fuck his boi-pussy and make him your sub

This is the first time someone has told me to kill myself on Sup Forums. I'm so proud~

if its name isn't on the lease, kick it out.

>just shut down saying "I really don't care" about the issue discussed

how easy is that?

Fool as I am, it is *I* that is not on the lease. Gotta get on the old tenant about filing their "I fucking left"-paperwork.

I'll tell them that I'd rather we not discuss politics at all anymore, yeah.

Or find another place to live, if that's feasible where you live. I guess it isn't because otherwise you wouldn't be living with an SJW

Pretty sure Armada is redpilled. During his AMA he said that Sweden is a "sinking ship" and his family is fuckhuge; he has 10 siblings who are all white and blonde.

Although I spammed the G4 stream and his own personal theme with: "when will Armada acknowledge the refugee crisis in Sweden", and never got a response from him. People had to keep telling me to shut up, but I wouldn't.

Be blunt. Sorry dude I really don't care. Also say. I don't care about your politics because you never listen to mine.

fuck me the GF was disappointing.
Leffen vs mang0 though, my heart stopped 5 times.

Fucking mango got destroyed

I really, REALLY, wanted M2K to get to GF's winners side and win the tournament. I was actually annoyed all night after he lost. Mango's shit GFinals just made it worse.

How new are you my friend? Jesus.

Dunno what you're referring to here. He was up 2-1 vs Armada and had he won he would have had a good shot to win the tournament. HBOX was out, he almost always beats Leffen (lately) and he and mango were 50/50 in 2016.

Actually its going the opposite. These Libs are the last of the snowflake wave. Under them are a bunch of nazi saluting edge lords.

Out your foot down and fuck her/him in it's boipucci

Let KEK be your light in the darkness.

fucking newfags

bro that's a huge blessing, you can bounce with no responsibility
did you pay a deposit?

you moved in with a black faggot? what did you expect? reap what you sow retard

Just keep talking about the high suicide rate of transgenders, you never know, you might get lucky.

>I am a half-nigger myself, comraderigo.

Then we at Sup Forums don't care about your problems.

We only care about white problems and you are not white.

love you too sweetie

True. But a cornered animal is the most dangerous. Leftists might try lashing out for real, since all of cyber space is already a battleground.