Why didn't we just pick them ourselves?

Why didn't we just pick them ourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lazy irish owners.

Because peasants can just run off your land settle the frontier in a place where the land isn't all owned.

Because it was cheaper

we did

slavery was the first illegal immigration that stole jobs from white men

not even joking. same actors that shipped em in, too (jews)

>hire cheap cotton pickers
>turn cotton into money
>pay pickers cheaply
>hookers and blow

seems pretty simple to me. see:rick and morty // miniverse

No-one would get a job as a cotton picker on a wage, cotton grows like a weed and sells for a crazy high prices. ALL Southerners, especially poor ones, saw buying niggers (read: more hands to pick cotton) as their ticket to economic success.

same reason why H1-B visas exist

>Irish
>owning anything before 1900

Wew.

Seriously you guys should be cursing rich greedy whites for inflicting niggers on the rest of the country

Can't curse them too much, greed is the only reason colonies exist and grow. Except Australia

The Irish were enslaved by you at that time m8

>rich greedy
reminder that jewish kin do not identify themselves as whites

(((Whites)))

Irish were always the ruing class in America.

>WE
Irish ruined this continent

Expanding as a group and individual greed are different. Were there not whites broke enough to do the job for enough money?

We built this country so FUCK off. Irish are great people and I actually have traced my ancestry back to Irish kings

Same reason companies want mass illegal immigration today... cheap/free labor.

The left and big corporations are on the same page when it comes to illegals and as in history past the Party of Lincoln does not want any part of this. (Lincoln "freed" the free labor slaves and the Republicans "deport" cheap illegal labor.)

History repeats itself.

because the rich fat fucks today are no different than the rich fat fucks of yesterday.

Well then obviously you'd pay them by the amount they pick.

being an Irish kings is like being the smartest in your down syndrome study group

Picking cotton for a wage would always have been less profitable than growing and selling it yourself on your own land. Plus, getting your own land was incredibly easy. All you had to do was run off into the woods, drive out the Injuns, and set up a hut. BAM, you're now a property holder.

>Forming mafias, destroying the English character of the Northeast, and being the primary motivation behind the temperance movement are nation building

>coming from DENMARK

Irish did a lot more than you think to America. They built railroads, bridges, opened businesses, and destroyed the idea that America is a Germanic country. President Lincoln liked them.

This is the redpilled reason why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion

The British crown decided a poor, white underclass was too dangerous, and started sending slaves instead of indentured servants and poor people.

White people are fucking lazy and use violence to get what they want, news at 11.

we wuz kangs n shit nigga

We did, fer' fucksakes.

But we moved on. Muh' reparations not required.

>destroyed the idea that America is a Germanic country
That's a bad thing, sweetie. Lincoln liked ULSTERMEN.

AMERICA IS BUILT ON THE BACKS OF IRISH.
FUCK WASPS. ERIN GO BRAGH

Because niggers are better at deflowering whites

(((we)))

>They built railroads, bridges, opened businesses...
Nigger everybody built railroads, bridges, opened businesses every single fucking race did that shit. Everybody was poor as fuck, everybody worked shitty back breaking jobs.

Virtually every influx of immigrants has had tons of backwater fucks yelling about it. The good Christians however saw all people as brothers and welcomed to the new possibility of America.

You all need the Lord.

Bitch. My Irish ancestry couldn't make me more proud. The culture we have is just rich rich rich.

>Lincoln liked Ulstermen
He hated those fucks. He only liked the non-ulster Irish.

DAILY REMINDER AMERICA IS AN ANGLO-SAXON COUNTRY
IRISH OUT
ITALIANS OUT
Germans can stay

Don't say the white man never did anything for blacks. Your welcome

yeah no I'm just joking I respect your ancestry

I agree I am for all immigrants. I am a CIVIC nationalist God bless immigrants. They are the engines of economic growth

The No-Nothings were TRAITORS. President Lincoln called them disgusting. Ask Lincoln

Thank you good sir. God Bless Denmark.

>shitskin projecting

He didn't seem to mind their votes

Lincoln also made out with the Irish flag once to show support.

The real question is why did you retards free the slaves? Imagine the Utopian-like cities we would have nowadays if we had just thousands of black slaves building them 24/7, but hey at least you got ghettos now so that's nice I guess.

we had beasts of burden

blacks never really worked on construction much. Look at iconic pics of New York getting built, it's all Irish, Italians and Poles doing the work. Building in the past was also quite complicated compared to pre made bar steel concrete and girders we have now, bricklaying etc was difficult in great scale.

Why didn't we just do it ourselves?

We did, the North used industry to pick cotton at a faster rate than slaves.

Blacks would likely have remained on their plantations and it would be like pseudo communism in America.