HAPPENING: Iran to impose restrictions on US individuals and entities

>rt.com/news/376249-iran-to-impose-restrictions-on-us/

I didn't think there were enough people trying to get into iran that they'd need restrictions

why does drumpf hate iran? maybe he doesn't get the idea that they fight his ally saudi arabia in a proxy war in syria and iraq, sunni vs. shia, and they kill the IS mercs, there are zero reasons to hate Iran right now

why is Iran so autistic about foreign policy?

>rest of the world decides that maybe they ere being too hard on you
>instead of using the opportunity to try and turn a new leaf you decide to double down on your bullshit

jesus christ lighten up you guys

who the fuck goes to iran anyway

Oh no! Now I have to cancel my holiday plans!

They are still a state of questionable stability with an aloha snackbar tier ayatollah in the armpit of the earth. They don't deserve having nukes.

>Tehran has denounced the new sanctions imposed by the US and said it would in response impose legal restrictions on American individuals and entities helping "regional terrorist groups", a Foreign Ministry statement read as quoted by TV

fucking based, every mudslime in the ME who isnt ISIS knows that ISIS was created by the USA and the kikes. I really hope that iran gets nukes and glasses israel, and also saudi arabia, because fuck them both. To clarify further, this doesnt not mean I want iranians here you dumb liberal cucks, I just want them to eradicate the kikes.

this

Why would you go to iran, you would get murdered faster then going to africa.

Oh no, Iran...that sucks...whatever am I going to do?

If Iran falls then Saudi is next

jooooz

Russia actually offered them nukes but they want to develop their own.

>HAPPENING: Iran to impose restrictions on US individuals and entities

No fucks were given.

I'd be glad if they banned Ireland

Make sure no dumb ass Irish kid ends up in their hellhole prisons for looking western and gets arrested by Iranian religious police on some shitbag muslim sharia law charge.

and then compare these crimes with what iran has been doing, which is basically nothing but self defense and a desire to survive against the kikes.

Shit even saudi arabia which are the "allies" of the us did more harm than iran, by about a ten thousand fold by financing mosques in europe and the us.

Fuck the US and fuck their long term influence in the middle east. Trump was supposed to get the US off that despicable and immoral path.

how is your country anyway i sometimes see you every month

>Shit even saudi arabia which are the "allies" of the us did more harm than iran, by about a ten thousand fold by financing mosques in europe and the us

Their time will come...and soon. Lied about their oil reserves

to some extent the Ayatollahs want to keep the Iranians in a frenzy to stay in power as their populace is a bit secular.

Iranians having nukes will serve as a counterbalance to Israel and SA making the state of Israel look even less sustainable than it already is.

lol stuxnet round 2 here we go

how will the US recover?

oooh nooooo

travel restrictions to Iran??????

what are we gonna do

SIEG HEIL!!!

The only people who travel to Iran are people who make documentaries about life in Iran.

Is this a joke? I was in Tehran last summer for my thesis. It was great. Good food, friendly people.

Africa's butt hole, that bad.

At least no violence except for the petty thief lynchings which I approve of.

Those youtube vids of that guy motorcycling thru Iran were comfy as fuck tho.

You are partially correct, right at this very moment Iran is actually doing some good, but it's out of their own interests naturally, as is their right. But once Iran secure Syria and Iraq as allies, they will gain unmatched regional power in the Middle East, thereby threatening Israel, Trump was never against Israel, infact he was always very pro-Israel, not that it truly matters. Israel is too deep in the MIC, it's not for nothing that USA is often referred to as the military arm of Israel, a president will have little to say about this in all fairness.

Clinton wanted to deal with the Iran issue by invading Syria and fight Russia, which would obviously be a worse option than going straight at Iran, it was always either or.

POO IN CENTRIFUGE

Correct, but it's honestly too much to expect of USA, no matter who sits on the presidential seat, Israel owns large portions of the MIC and US relies on the money flow to even stay afloat. US simply cannot go against Israel at this point, they need their economy boosted by areas outside the MIC, which Trump is working to get back. Aftar that happens, you might seem a shift away from Saudi and Israel, but again, it's way too hopeful.

>iran
>based

>based
>more like, every other nation there is shit tier
>iran is mid tier

Seriously. If nothing else, the fact that they aren't bleeding us for welfare immediately makes them better than literally every other nation in the region, especially Israel and Saudi.