ELON MUSK FOR PRESIDENT 2024!

MAKE MARS GREAT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSkIwwdT79E
youtube.com/watch?v=ESWzPhZWYeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UP YOU GO HUMAN PRIME

I doubt trump will side with him

I hope Trump's smart enough not to fall for cuckservative rethoric and flips off the fossil jew industry.
Elon is also a great window to start reconquering silicon valley from dirty marxist hands

>2024

come home white man

hold on buddy, allow trump 2 terms, or if you cant contain your spacebonner, just do it

too bad trump is too much of a pussy to go against his cuckservative masters

What do you mean? Fossil fuels will still be the majority of our energy for 100 years. Renewable energy is a long way from being cheap enough or reliable enough to replace it all.

kek wut?
He did exactly that by winning.

>super smart, charismatic, hard working, successful, forward thinking and patriotic

He really would be a great POTUS. too bad he cant run

He's not eligible.

Also too smart for the job.

Space elevator!

If the people of America want him, he can

They'd need to change the constitution to allow for a foreign born president. And amending a constitution is always a difficult thing.

You have to believe strong enough

he will colonize Mars in the name of Free White Men

INTERSTELLAR AYY LMAO GENOCIDE. ALPHA CENTAURI ON SUICIDE WATCH.

I am not against the use of fossil fuels. But i am somewhat worried about how dependant we as a civlization are on it. Investing in renewable, cleaner energy sources is a must for Trump. And it all comes with the nice extra of obliterating arab economics.

nothing a referendum cannot fix

>milky way about to get white

It doesn't work like that, gypsy.

Like it were the first time the constitution were amended right?

remember brexit, it sure as hell can nigger

Would be great to see trump and musk teaming up 2bh
Lets fuck the fossil industry over

Make Mars Alive Again

He was born in South Africa

he can't be President

Listen retard. He is constitutionally ineligible to run.

This isn't fucking complicated.

Referendums can't change the fucking constitution.

How do we sell this man to rural america tho? He has nothing they would vote for. Sadly.

>Be dependent on government
>Bow to government
Woah
Elon Musk is fag and Tesla is a scam. Don't fail for it.

you see the light where others see darkness

MOAR

Given the case, how would you change it ? What's the actual process if you don't have a referendum for people to have the last word ?

Mining ventures on the moon and mars or asteroid belt, you offer insanely well paid jobs

He's a South African. He cannot run for President no matter how hard he tries, stop this nonsense.

Amendments may be proposed either by the Congress with a two-thirds vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a convention of states called for by two-thirds of the state legislatures.

To become part of the Constitution, an amendment must be ratified by either, as determined by Congress, the legislatures of three-quarters of the states or state ratifying conventions in three-quarters of the states

Thanks bruh

>exit full screen (F11)

youtube.com/watch?v=gSkIwwdT79E

An orbital-ring-space elevator.
Musk has the infrastructure to do it and if the US would build one they would rule this solar system uncontested.
Its hard to find an economic comparison but imagine the entire worlds GDP times 6 gazillion.

piece of shit blowhard faggot

He doesn't have to be president to take us to the stars.

what the fuck are you doing Vlad, shouldn't you be outside protesting or some shit?

Fuck this faggot, he would flood the US with poos in a heartbeat

If we wanted to, right now, we have the technology for renewable energy to fuel all of mankind. The problem is, all the superpowers and billionaires have a major hand in oil, and will never let anyone destroy their wealth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESWzPhZWYeI

Here's what I can tell you about Elon Musk.

He can put a 20 ton payload in orbit right now for $62 million.
NASA can put a 20 ton payload in orbit right now for $375 million.

He claims that by 2020 he'll be able to put a 70 ton payload in orbit for $90 million.
NASA claims that by 2026 they'll be able to put a 70 ton payload in orbit for $500 million.

Anyone who tells you "SpaceX is a waste of taxpayer money" you point that shit out to them.

MURRICA FUCK YEAH USA USA USA should do the trick

Back in 2014, i almost stabbed the prime minister with a screwdriver in the neck, then victor ponta of PSD( communist party ), all my family and neighbours are in the center of the city protetsing, if i go out im going to kill everyone in the PSD headquarters and burn it to the ground

Sure with big enough Spaceplanes you can put so much more into orbit

This, and oil is still the cheapest way to produce energy. Once the oil is gone for good we will have already slipped seamlessly into another form, albeit a likely more expensive one, but the economy will adapt, as will we.

Source?

google "falcon 9 cost" followed by "delta iv cost" followed by "falcon heavy cost" followed by "sts cost"

We just wasted 40 fucking years and $200 billion on a spaceplane that didn't work, I don't think we're eager to go down that road again

Why wouldn't he? Musk can create jobs, go to mars etc. - Trump's campaign promises. Just needs the sheks.

>He can put a 20 ton payload in orbit right now for $62 million.
>NASA can put a 20 ton payload in orbit right now for $375 million.
>He claims that by 2020 he'll be able to put a 70 ton payload in orbit for $90 million.
>NASA claims that by 2026 they'll be able to put a 70 ton payload in orbit for $500 million.
>Anyone who tells you "SpaceX is a waste of taxpayer money" you point that shit out to them.

That shit is a scam and Elon Musk is a frontman for globalism. Antarctic Thuulians use ancient memedrive crafts to insert shit into orbit for SpaceX and the tax money is spent on window boxing and rape trafficking rings

The question is, how his company, in a short time, managed to get a better tech than Nasa, the Russian and the Japs?

is he really the next Steve Jobs?

As a private business, they have an incentive to create better technology than their competitors at a cheaper cost.

All NASA has to do is sit there and collect tax dollars.

Ultima Thiel is literally and objectively superior in every way.
>Thiel's projects are actually real and are in use now
>Thiel's politics come from redpilling and not sycophantic opportunism
>Thiel's homosexuality counts as better than Musk's nominal heterosexuality because as with all Musk's photo-ops it's just hype

carry enough modules/material in space with very cheap smaller technologically advanced spaceplanes to make a giant "spacetruck" that doesn't need to land on planets, just carry shit between them and act as a mobile factory

He's better than NASA because NASA are able to overcharge whatever their tax budget will bear and individual Senators intentionally create massive overpriced products in their own districts as a form of local welfare.

He's better than Russia because the Russians are literally launching the exact same Soyuz rocket they've been using since 1967. The Russians are also shaking down the US taxpayer - a seat on a Soyuz cost $20 million right up until the moment the Space Shuttle retired, at which point it was mysteriously increased to $81 million.

I don't know that the Japanese space agency does anything exciting except for playing around with a few small interstellar probes and satellites

This is what the mentally retarded actually believe. Renewable energy like hydropwer, wind, tidal, waste to energy and geothermal and wind are restriced because they are not efficient to build everywhere, while solar cannot be reliable outside of deserts where nobody lives.

Furthermore, all of them require fossil fueks or nuclear to function during bad days and peak demand. We will never power highways, airports, heavy industry and mines with any combination of biofuels and renewables (all necessary to create the ammount of renewable energy to power a fraction of civilisation) and fusion isn't going to be practical, let alone plausible for decades more. FF will be a major segment untill 2100 and no matter of mental gymnastics can fix this.

Fuck, I said STS when I meant "SLS"

Either way I'm talking about this fucking piece of shit, right now it looks like they're going to spend $20 billion and nine years of work on it and it's going to see maybe three or four missions before it retires, mostly involving ferrying astronauts NEAR the moon.

It's makes sense, thanks burger bros

The Jew Bezos space company seems to be very promising too, I believe it'll be able compete with Space X in the next decade, what do you think about it?

The New Shepard is an incredibly advanced toy. Their technical concept is kind of unprecedented because they're going to perfect all these new features on a 1/3rd scale model and then just try to build the exact same thing three times as big and if it works it'll be the best all-around rocket in the world

But there's no guarantee you can make a great little rocket and then just inflate its design like that - there may be all sorts of unanticipated design and launch problems that wouldn't harm a 30 meter rocket but could wreck a 100 meter one.

The more the merrier.

Competition will drive innovation and lower prices.

as a sci fi fan Im waiting eagerly to see what the future will hold for space exploration and technology in general thanks to elon and trump relation

>But there's no guarantee you can make a great little rocket and then just inflate its design like that.
You don't. Everything will be redesigned from the individual bolt. The amount of work and effort that would be needed wouldn't count as it being a "upscaled" rocket, only a fool would think that they are the same.

He also claims he'll be able to put 550 TON!!! into orbit by 2026.

The ISS only weighs 400 tonnes

Inflatable habitats.

machine learning, deep learning

that can land propulsively on Earth

Dragon V2 console.

Don't look at me. It's the New Glenn's sales pitch. "It's just a big New Shepard lol we've got this all figured out"

Wow, so he could essentially launch the entire ISS at once versus however many rockets it took us in the first place?

Space bedroom

That's my favorite pic because it doesn't look like a fairy tale. Look at it compared to the Saturn V. It's bigger, for sure, but it doesn't tower incomprehensibly above it, you know?

It's more like "this is what we SHOULD have been capable of building 50 years after that magnificent creature"

That's just marketing BS meant for fools

> 2020
2018. Trump isn't gonna last a year.

inside of the Interplanetary Spaceship.

Not quite. This is a scale comparison of the ITS spacecraft and the ISS. Believe it or not, the ITS actually has more internal pressurized volume but the space station is just so godamn... spindly.

I would totally do that job, the only reason I dont want to go to space right now is because we havent developed a method for artificial gravity. I know we can use habitat rings and have them rotate to create gravity, but nobody is capable of building them yet. Going to space without gravity is fucking terrible. You lose all bone and muscle mass very quickly and become an extremely unhealthy, weak and withered person. And worst of all from what I've read on the matter, astronauts sometimes get damaged permanently, so its not like you can just cycle in and out of gravity without suffering permanent effects. No gravity space labor would be the future equivalent of working in some toxic coal mine and then dying at 30 from black lung.

Do you have any idea how election work, my amphibious friend?

hopefully by 2020 good ai philosophy will become a real thing

can't wait

I'm sure most of it would done by AI.

You might be able to get a job similar to that of airtraffic control just monitoring.