Trump orders review that could relax Dodd-Frank bank rules

>Trump orders review that could relax Dodd-Frank bank rules

bbc.co.uk/news/business-38858009

what mental gymnastics will Sup Forums use to frame this as a good thing for the average american?

desu, i work for an american bank here in the UK, so it's a good thing in my eyes. but fucking lmao at breitbart and co trying to make this seem like a good thing

nice :)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/02/investing/trump-break-up-big-banks-glass-steagall-dimon/
reuters.com/article/us-election-trump-hedgefunds-idUSKCN0QS0P120150823
assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lmao at breitbart and co trying to make this seem like a good thing
>haha conservatives love bullshit regulations. especially the ones made by a fat faggot from NE
Try harder. Saged.

Doesn't Jewman Sachs make record profits or something? Oh boy lets ease the burden of regulation on them.

>>Trump orders review that could relax
>review
>could
>could
So are we just guessing at potential things to push our agendas now?
>Trump pushes for review of medicare system that could result in medicare being removed.
>Trump removes mexican ICE Chief and replaces her with a whiteman which could result in the gassing of all the mexicans.

>doesn't understand basic banking or how the financial world impacts you

you gotta be over 18 to post here m8

he's said the entire time he was running he wants to repeal dodd-frank. i have 0 doubt he'll do something about it

why do poor people vote against their financial interests?

>"Dodd-Frank is a disaster," Trump said earlier this week during a meeting with small business owners. "We're going to be doing a big number on Dodd-Frank."

>Sup Forums has literally nothing to say to this

no amount of mental gymnastics can defend this

smirking irl

He wants to go back to glass steagal, I was just reading an article about this today.

money.cnn.com/2017/02/02/investing/trump-break-up-big-banks-glass-steagall-dimon/

You're probably a faggot anyway and don't even know what Dodd-Frank even does.

been working for 7 years with goldman sachs, fully qualified CFA and ACA

what about yourself?

didn't think so :)

>t-trump w-will drain the s-swamp! y-you'll see!!
>hires goldman sachs alumni
>repeals dodd frank

lmao. you can't make this up

still waiting for someone to defend this :)

Having a degree in real estate and finance
> All these qualifications, and doesnt even say what Dodd-Frank is.
> Doesnt even know what the plan is to replace it with and attacking it
Hmmm

even if i did post what you asked me to you would have replied
>dude lmao you just googled it xD you don't know shit

i'm asking for someone to defend the repeal. how is that in any possible and even hypothetical way beneficial for the average american?

if you don't have an answer you can just say you don't :)

or you know, just close the thread and move onto another one like most of Sup Forums is doing right now because they don't have an answer

It's breaking up the banks so they aren't as intertwined together. Less regulations means things are going to be more simpler. He's not going to give them complete free reigns to do whatever he wants, if you think thats whats happening.

I am a billionaire banker with a 12 inch dick.

See I can lie on the internet too :)

Always bet against this man, and assume any laws he passed are retarded. Because he is retarted.

reuters.com/article/us-election-trump-hedgefunds-idUSKCN0QS0P120150823

Here's another thing, Trump is going to raise taxes on people who invest in stocks. How is this helping out his rich buddies?

Because poor people are retarded that's why they're poor.

>Dodd-Frank
is an over reach of government power and a waste of tax payers money
fuck Dodd-Frank

objectively wrong.

dodd frank was so much more than just intertwining banks. getting rid of the volcker rule, or stopping the SEC from regulating CDS isn't really what banks should do right now. i wouldn't be surprised if he takes on the CFPB because of warren.

i don't think you know what dodd frank does. stick to real estate.

>Sun Aug 23, 2015
lol dude come on. a few months ago he said he would prosecute hillary. now look at that? you're bringing up some shit he said 18 months ago? the guy flip flops every week. i'll only believe anything when he does it.

you have no idea. cute

>Always bet against this man, and assume any laws he passed are retarded. Because he is retarted.

This is actually very sound logic. If a perverted traitorous pig like Barney Frank likes something it has to be really awful.

I know it's a lot more complex then that. They even say a 21st century version of Glass Steagall. They're going to do the same thing they're doing with Obama care where they pick and choose certain things that fit with what they wanna do. You're right about the CFFB and Vlocker rule.

He's already launched or completed 25% of his promises so far, I don't see it that unlikely that he follows through. The Clinton one was just to rile people up, its not something he could feasibly do.

What? No, he's not.

He's lowering capital gains taxes across the board, and in fact eliminating them, 0%, if you make less than 37k, 75k if you're married.

He's revising the tax code, making 37k/75k isn't shit, he's going to lump stocks in with everything else so they are taxed higher at higher income brackets.

This was one of his first campaign items from the primaries. It's also one of the most easily done and a great thing for Americans. Unless you believe some memetic muh bank regulations. Dodd Frank is an abomination.
As another user said, bring back Glass Steagal.

Ok this is messed up.
That is quite fucked up.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

>Long Term Cap Gains/Dividends Rate Single Filers $0-50k 0%