I'm a Pakistan. Let me get this off my chest

Fuck off. I'm tired of our US overlords coming here and asking us to do more. We don't and never wanted to be a part of your dirty wars around the Muslim world or anywhere else for that matter. You forced us in to it and now have the audacity to act offended when we put our interests first. I guess we learnt from the best didn't we. It's also hilarious when a country which supported extremely questionable groups in Syria accuses another country of supporting proxies. We may have done it in our own country for our self preservation, you mo fo's do it everywhere.

Pakistan supported the Mujahideen on US behest initially to defeat the dirty commies. In fact the USA and Islamic fundamentalists were best buddies and seen as an excellent defence strategy against Godless Soviet Union. You created a mess, left us to deal with it and have the fucking audacity to tell us that you do not like how we dealt with that mess. Then you returned here again after your own interests and made us do something in months which should have taken years. In the process our children died in schools, our girls were shot for getting an education and our first female PM was assassinated when she came here on the behest of the USA to get rid of Musharaf, the best butt buddy of USA back in the days.

What did we get? You took these examples and used them to mock us and look down upon us. They were our people and told the stories of what Pakistani people as a whole went through during the war on terror. But instead you spun it into propaganda to show how savages in Pakistan hate education for girls while nice Western people come here to save them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzWccBKk5eI
youtu.be/x3DBckw6KYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess fucking what? Your butt buddy Musharaf gave you all the opportunity required for the USA to take out Taliban. You had control over several airbases, you were allowed to take logistics to Afghanistan on your own w/o any supervision of Pakistani authorities, you paid us diddly squat for all of this when any other country would have charged a fortune, the Pakistani army would go around and hunt fighters coming from Afghanistan and blackwater was allowed to operate from here. Your soldiers were fucking getting cupcakes flown to them from Islamabad airport.

If you cannot take out the Taliban it's not because Pakistan a country with more problems than can be counted, a population which is one of the poorest in the world is scheming to make the Taliban defeat you. It's because your strategists are shit, NATO is shit, your planning is shit, your cultural understanding of the region is shit.

I get we all need face saving when we have been trying to do something for years and constantly failing at it but I'll be damned if Pakistan is solely blamed for your failures in Afghanistan by you warmongering vultures.

Thank you.

Shut up you paki fuck.

No matter what you ever achieve, you'll still be a fucking paki.

Sorry, nobody here understands your goat speak.

This is actually a good post.

Well done.

I'd be pissed too if I was Pakistan. Getting droned constantly and then being considered a terrorist nation by the same guy that orders drone strikes on your civilians.

Don't know if this is pasta, but I can't say I disagree with you.

Shut up leaf.

eat it cuck

Fuck off. I'm tired of our US overlords coming here and asking us to do more. We don't and never wanted to be a part of your dirty wars around the Muslim world or anywhere else for that matter. You forced us in to it and now have the audacity to act offended when we put our interests first. I guess we learnt from the best didn't we. It's also hilarious when a country which supported extremely questionable groups in Syria accuses another country of supporting proxies. We may have done it in our own country for our self preservation, you mo fo's do it everywhere.

Pakistan supported the Mujahideen on US behest initially to defeat the dirty commies. In fact the USA and Islamic fundamentalists were best buddies and seen as an excellent defence strategy against Godless Soviet Union. You created a mess, left us to deal with it and have the fucking audacity to tell us that you do not like how we dealt with that mess. Then you returned here again after your own interests and made us do something in months which should have taken years. In the process our children died in schools, our girls were shot for getting an education and our first female PM was assassinated when she came here on the behest of the USA to get rid of Musharaf, the best butt buddy of USA back in the days.

What did we get? You took these examples and used them to mock us and look down upon us. They were our people and told the stories of what Pakistani people as a whole went through during the war on terror. But instead you spun it into propaganda to show how savages in Pakistan hate education for girls while nice Western people come here to save them.

TLDR you scumbag

>I'm a Pakistan.
You misspelled "Islamic pedo loving terrorist scum"

youtube.com/watch?v=rzWccBKk5eI .

Get this fuckers IP and send to Trump.

We have a shitskin radical on our hands

FPBP
Somehow by a leaf.

No, read it all.

This type of thinking is exactly the problem. Until recently, Pakistan was considered a cultured society with intelligent people. It's the recent propaganda push that has inclined turds like you to scream "ISLAMIC TERRORIST" at everything that comes from Pakistan. We gave 60,000 lives to KILL TERRORISTS. And people say Pakistan SUPPORTS terrorists.

Terrorism has gone down by 80% in the last 2 years, ever since we have been doing it by ourselves and not taking any help from the US. I hope we stay on this path.

Good post, dont listen to the edgy 12 year olds

I hope India nukes you

Pakistan is not even a real country.

They can't. Their whole nation is too pussified to even dare to do anything other than talk. Ask them how their attempt to isolate Pakistan went?

And while you're at it, here's a song for Modi: youtu.be/x3DBckw6KYI

>let me get this off my chest

no thanks it will probably blow up

Pakistan is actually India, in the sense that the river Indus(which India is named after) is Pakistani. Our founder was actually angry when he found out the beef-burger haters across the border had taken the name India.

But oh well. Our history far outshines that of "India".

Yeah - you guys are *way* ahead in goats raped per capita.

is the jet really painted like this? Looks badass

That shit doesn't happen here. You're confusing us with the savages in Afghanistan. Propaganda is a strong tool.

Also, don't tell me Americans/Westerners don't indulge less in bestiality than any other country on Earth. And they are actually proud/confident about it, whereas at least the Afghans try to hide it.

Kek

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Autism reloaded

bump

Pakistan is filled with useless savages that come to white countries and ruin them.

Can you tell your countrymen to come home and leave our nice. safe. clean, modern countries alone?

You need to go home too.

That's right, your clay belongs to India. Everything you have is stolen from India, the land, the culture, even your language is just a renamed, islamized version of Hindi.