Sup Forumsitical vidya thread

Let's list some Sup Forums approved vidyagames.

>Total War Series
>Wargame Series
>Ethnic Cleansing

inb4 This thread is strictly for Sup Forums related and approved videogames. As long as the choices can be justified in that regard then this thread belongs here.

whoops meant to say inb4

>Viva Pinata series
>Senran Kagura series
>Home Improvement on SNES

Crusader Kings
Europa Universalis
Hearts of Iron
Victoria

Basically all map painter simulators, where you can fantasize about conquest and ethnic cleansing

Club penguin. Too bad it's closing in march.

Killzone

Shows how the ((((bad guys)))) literally did nothing wrong.

Mount and Blade: Warband

Especially the zulu war mod.

>CK2
>about map painting.
>Not about seducing your attractive sister and legitimizing the bastard to secure the future of your carefully pruned bloodline.

Do we even play the same game Hans?

This. Stellaris is even better for this type of shit. Nothing beats playing as the First Galactic Reich and purging unworthy Xeno scum.

Vietcong

Does anyone else on this planet play Supreme Ruler 2020?

NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT OF NEWS IVE EVER FUCKING RECEIVED ON THIS WEBSITE FUCK

I made a space Roman empire in my current game of stellaris.

awesome game too.

Yeah they announced it like a week ago.

fantasy total war was a mistake

Go cry about it on /his/ faggot.

I'm devastated too. Watching those old hypercam videos now

I agree. There is so much history between 1800-1900 that could have been made into a total war but the cunts at CA probably don't want to include colonialism in their new games because of fucking leftists.

You guys should check out Distant Worlds: Universe

>being a degenerate crypto-zoroastrian

I'm still trying to learn how to git gud at that one.

wait what

Well, lets just get this out of the way

CAESAR

WHO IS HE
>Caesar was a genius who at a young age joined the Followers of the Apocalypse
>There he travelled out to
>Fell out of their favor when he realized they were fighting a losing a war
>Found a way to convert the tribals into a well ordered and maintained society
>Saw the corruption of the NCR and the dire obsession of the wasteland with old world war technology as one which will lead to another Great War in centuries time.
>Saw the degeneracy caused by bandits and chem abuse
>Saw the plagues of division caused by the tribalism of the wasteland
>Founds the Legion as a military coup against the degeneracy and division among the tribes

Don't research everything at once and stick to one path

Conquer small empires asap

Don't tax planets until they're at their population limit

Try to monopolize the mining of strategic goods like caslon or hydrogen. When your enemy does not have a sufficient supply of fuel and minerals, he can't fuel his ships and can't expand his empire

WHAT ARE HIS GOALS

>to unite the wasteland under one banner
>to expand the infrastructure of the caravans in opposition to the NCR cronies
>to halt old world technology abuse in order to prevent repeating history
>to defend humanity against the horrors of the wasteland like the Big MT experiments, encroaching Cazadors, and the ever destructive Deathclaws
>to remove chem use from the wasteland permanently
>to eventually disband the legion after his death, as per the roman theory of temporary dictatorship until the nation is safe, and thus establish an anti-degenerate South Western US Roman Republic

spec ops the line
red orchestra 2
codename panzers 1,2
sudden strike games
blitzkrieg games
supreme ruler games

WHY THE LEGION IS THE ONLY ANSWER

>the NCR will experience a coup after their corruption towards the Van Graffs and Crimson Caravan is revealed
>The NCR’s industrial capabilities can be easily sabotaged by dissenters and Caesar’s own saboteurs
>The NCR’s infrastructure and trading capabilities are crumbling due to Caesar’s more favorable treatment of independent caravans
>House has no real allies and relies on nuclear threats to keep his power, has no future
>Yes Man will be destroyed by the wasteland due to the growing number of cazadors and the horrors of Big MT and the Divide, due to a lack in actual central power in the region (the dam isn’t enough)
>The Brotherhood is doomed due to low birth rate and reliance on old world technology will never allow them to ally with other groups
>The Legion is the only hope for humanity to not repeat itself in nuclear warfare

Civilization V redpilled me many times very hard.

>Try to be the peaceful white christian civilization.
>Focusing becoming an economic force, having badass science, making sure my people are happy.
>Mostly defensive tactics and being peaceful with the other civs to the best of my ability.
>Pick freedom ideology.
>But the fucking niggers and muslims always end up chimping out running wild burning down everything in their paths and the first few times I played the game would barely pull defensive military victories out of my ass.
>My first Deity game ever ended with a victory was me getting my people out into space 1 turn before losing to Shaka of the Zulus who was going domination.
>Even if Shaka failed the fuckin chinks were getting ready to mount an assault against me right after that.
>I got sick and tired of being the gentle white man.
>Now whenever I play Civ V I have to basically plan when to do my genocides to secure the existence of my people and a future for white children.

>supreme ruler games
Holy shit someone else does play that series. Really underrated imo

>Being a degenerate Christcuck

I mean, really?

Stop playing Video Games.

NONE CAN REFUTE THE GLORY OF CAESAR

HAIL CAESAR

>civ V AI constantly asking for gibmedats
I would get so pissed I'd start turning on allies who asked me for free shit unless it was in my own direct national interest to help them

my man

Red Orchestra 2

Not an argument

I don't mind helping out other white civs as long as they adopt my ideology and don't have a mud religion and as long as they aren't a military threat to me and I can afford to help.

nothing political about wargame though
sure you have east vs. west theme but thats it, no political comments, just 2 armies slugging it out

awesome game though. best strategy game oat

>nothing political about wargame though
It doesn't? EE had an awesome WW3 fiction imo.
Also, Red Dragon have a very good story.

If a civ is all those things then it usually is in my interest to help them

Rate my empire so far
I'm planning my invasion of Britannia soon

temoigné mon ami

you have the typical east vs. west clash in red dragon, i'm just saying that the game has no special political comment to be made. cold war settings are like sand on a beach

anyway i'0m off to testing my new commonwealth motorized deck

>Arverni in Africa
>Carthage in Arabia

Take 'em out.

Not bad, but I'd consolidate your frontier first. finish off the Gauls in Mauretania and secure all of N. Africa. Then invade Britain if your Germanic frontier is secure. Then sweep through Germania into the Balkans, following by concentrating all your forces through Turkey to secure the East. By that point, you've pretty much won the game.

where are my /wargame/ brothers ?

Endless Legend.

You have no legions defending Illyria and Macedon at all? Do you not fear for the lives of citizens living on your frontiers? While you plan on gallivanting across desolate Britannia Rome's enemies plot against her undoing!

> About to defend Carthage from the Gauls
wish me luck lads

This, both commies and nazis really get into character when playing makes it so much more fun to play

stardew valley

>living off the land
>off the grid
>no gender confusion
>full of qt3.14
>no niggers in sight

thats a pretty shit empire famalam

rate mine

>playing as cheese eating surrender monkey
>not creating your own Reich in the 790 start

i like your style tho

1 bad thing turkish culture

Im disappointed Sup Forums

Agree

What are you talking about? The carpenter (Robin) got blacked

>No one mentioning Age of Empires 2, the greatest RTS ever made.

Shame on you, Sup Forums

KEK

> The carpenter (Robin) got blacked
you racist, her husband is just a tanned Stardonian

Why is it that the most redpilled games come out of Sweden of all places?

Need a modern Total War.. Genocide is fun

>he doesn't start out as a weak 1-2 province nation and take over the planet
hail the empire of Ireland

>decide to play Resident Evil 4
>you kill spics and cultist
Probably the most enjoying game I played in a whille

Supreme Ruler Ultimate

rome 2 sucks rome total war is the real deal

Eu4
Civ5
Cities Skylines
CK2 seems fun, might try later just for the sake of murdering babies

>total war
>redpilled
Its not even historically correct

well, that's the point.

What's the best grand strategy game for someone who has never played one before?