Sup Forums on religion and gay marriage

Atheist ex-kike here. I'm pretty sure most of us on Sup Forums despise Islam. However, what is Sup Forums's view on atheism (not the anti-theist sjw cuck kind of atheists) and christianity. Thoughts on gay marriage? (not neccisarily trans tho, I desu think thats degeneracy, I think gays should be able to fuck each other tho)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're pretty diverse here when it comes to opinion, famalam. That said, it mostly comes down to this:

*Athiesm isn't inherently bad but most human beings cannot handle it. It has a tendency to lead to total nihilism, selfishness, and a disregard for convictions and spirituality on the whole. Often, athiesm in a collective -- especially in the left -- devolves down to pseudo-intellectuals getting into a circle-jerk because they had the common sense to understand that abrahamism is bullshit.

*Christianity is a Jewish religion and shouldn't be taken at face value. It is so divided along so many lines, both ideologically and mythologically, that it cannot be taken seriously as anything more than a symbol. Unfortunately, Christianity -- due to its association with whiteness -- is bullied to high hell, so a great deal of red-pilled individuals scorned by the left show up here, but they cannot handle the idea that a Judaism sect founded by a counterculture Jewish carpenter that got crucified for pissing off all sides of his time, does not belong in Europe.

1/2

*Gay marriage is the ultimate slippery slope. Realistically, homosexuals tend to be incredibly degenerate and self-destructive, and the real ethical argument is not whether or not we should besmirch a sacred institution by allowing them to take part in it, but whether or not allowing them to marry and be open about their gayness will have an impact on their sub-culture for the better, and whether or not the perceived benefits will outweigh the societal costs we see -- considering that recent years have proven that "the slippery slope fallacy" is bullshit in this context, because we have slid further than we should've.

>it has a tendency to lead to total nihilism, selfishness, and a disregard for convictions and spirituality on the whole.

ehhhhhhhhhhhh, the worst that usually happens is, as you mentioned- circle-jerking.

>Unfortunately, Christianity -- due to its association with whiteness -- is bullied to high hell

I agree, all the left does these days is grill christians for sharing the faith as some of the fundamentalist anti-gay ones (which is ironic, because they're assuming all christians are the same)

>Realistically, homosexuals tend to be incredibly degenerate and self-destructive
Not really what I've been seeing. You might be thinking of the gays that happen to be libtards as well and always play victim. Most gays I see just want like the same sex. I don't really think there's an issue with them being open about it

>"the slippery slope fallacy" is bullshit in this context, because we have slid further than we should've.

True. Nowadays, the leftists are treating gender like a concept instead of being biological. I do think the over-accepting attitude these days is to blame, but it's not like acceptance of gays directly caused this.

I wish that "the worst that usually happens" statement was true, I really wish it was, but take a good, honest look at the west over the last few generations. I don't want to sound like a Christian with their "muh godlessness" rhetoric, but the past few generations have become increasingly nihilistic, self-centered, and anti-spiritual with the rise and normalization of athiesm, have they not? I see a great link with normie-tier athiesm and cultural marxism, because if they see meaninglessness in the universe and spirituality as bullshit, they can use it to justify their own shit-tier behavior and hedonism, as well as use sophistry arguments to claim that the morality and convictions of others are "muh religion" blinding them, trying to rock foundations they don't need to.

>It has a tendency to lead to total nihilism, selfishness, and a disregard for convictions and spirituality on the whole.
More fabricated bullshit, just like theists manufacture all their other bullshit.

Religionistas are the ultimate nihilists.

See:

I think you'll find this relevant.

I respect the atheists whose skepticism goes beyond the low-hanging fruit targets. Young Earth Creationism has already been debunked, and Thunderf00t & AronRa have the definitive last words on YEC.

In addition, I like atheists/agnostics who can avoid or get out of the Marxist delusion

I have no problem with personal faith, no matter what it might be. Politicized religion must go. Convincing others that you are right about an issue that is as unclear as this, must go.

Personally I think most religion has been used by rich people with power to make sure the masses don't revolt. That's why it preches peace, non-violence and claim that the meak will inherit the earth. If people believe that, they will be easier to push over when you need to.

However, I do believe in a higher power. I just don't think that this higher power writes books.

Open-minded, anti-Marxist, agnosto-athiesm is definitely better than normie-tier athiesm, but paganism is better imho.

Atheism is an extension of Judaism and it sleeks to get rid of western culture through getting rid of Christianity.

Atheism=Gateway to cultural marxism.
Sodomy=Perversion of the body.

>Atheism is an extension of Judaism and it sleeks to get rid of western culture through getting rid of Christianity.
/thread

Also, gays can do what they want to with eachother. It's deviant, non-reproducing behavior and children should not get that in their faces, so it should be tastefully hidden. If uncle Bob lives with his "friend" Larry, that is fine.

>ex-kike
That's not how it works.

you're still a kike

>you can't renounce kikehood

u wot m8

I don't really care, either way.

I just wanted the same tax breaks as any other childless couple.

Married or not, it changes nothing with my relationship.

Probably the only long-term monogamous gay relationship in the country.

But neither one of us are femmy poofs who feel a need to define our identity by our sexuality, for attention.

Because it doesn't fucking matter.

Hitler said a certain amount of Jewish blood is ok, full blooded kikes are irredeemable

youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY

"Redpilled" atheism is the best desu
>secularism
>being neutral towards religions in general except Islam
>anti-sjws feminism and hardcore lgbt "" activists "" and other degenerate syndicates

You can do whatever you want in your own home, as long as it isn't forced down others throats.

Indeed. Too bad redpilled athiesm is almost as rare as that flag.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums have turned me autistic and it feels bad man

Atheism is killing the West. Only Christians are pulling their weight in campaigning against degeneracy, voting right wing, and having replacement fertility. The vast majority of atheists do the exact opposite. Gay marriage is an antichrist meme dreamed up by kikes for one purpose: to subvert Christianity and reduce fertility.

What's really killing the west is that we've raised a generation that's entirely dependent on validation and conformation.

bump