Being this much of a cuck

>being this much of a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why our countries are third world. Because they are populated with dumb niggers like you.

>plebbit being full of cucks
color me surprised

Do CREW and MediaMatters cover health and dental?

You're a shill or a pretty retarded troll

>not being smart about how you operate

Fuck you're so stupid

>not chimping out is being a cuck

They are literally getting killed for supporting Trump and its not okay to fight back?

Fuck off. Let them flail about and destroy their own neighborhoods. Waiting for the appropriate time to strike is the better option.

Nobody got killed.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

If you engage in street violence while you have the power of the state on your side you are a fucking retard that should kill himself immediately.

The only thing these lefties can hope for is public support. They lost Congress, Senate, Presidency, The Supreme Court.
If they lose public support they'll literally have nothing.

>implying Sup Forums is not cucked
You're all talk, no action.
What did you do to stop commies?

if you kill your enemy, he wins

fpbp

If you kill your enemies they win

fpbp

You.

Once the violence goes both ways, both sides will be blamed for it. As long as the left continues to attack Trump supporters, they will continue to lose moral authority, credibility, relevance, and most importantly, influence.

They expect one of us in the wreckage.

fpbp

I'd imagine democrats would just hire temps or part time people and not pay them benefits

HI CTR

ur populations are third wrold because you didn't kill enough commies & browns

the power of the state is still on their side, none of them get arrested

He's right. You can't retaliate to left's violence in current climate.
I think best course of action would be to intentionally provoke left into real violent unrest with dead people, and then use power of state to crack down on them hard, and then go after MSM and "pundits" and charge them with incitement.
Milo is smartest guy in right camp.

>never do anything violent guys!
>just get run out of cities by non-white violence, just get run out of schools by violent marxists

But never defend yourself
Thats the cuck mindset

>Once the violence goes both ways, both sides will be blamed for it

I doubt that. I still read mainstream news articles that mention the sharp rise in attacks on minorities and muslims etc. since Trump's election, even though you never see any specific one being reported.

They are at war with Trump and us, and the truth was the first casualty of the war. Just look at how they are jumping on the "antifa violence is a Sup Forums false flag" bandwagon.

Also, they all seem to take it for granted that "fake news" is solely done by people on the right, and that people on the right fall for anything that agrees with their world view, but people on the left always report the facts and never fall for fake shit.

>the power of the state is still on their side, none of them get arrested
the purges are just starting man, have some patience.

They're already going completely off the rails. I wouldn't put it past some of them to go full-blown terrorist before the end of the Trump administration.

Do not start violence. Only attack if someone attacks first, retard.

Berkeley was in California. Antifa get arrested anywhere else.

This,

That's a nigger attitude you have there user OP. If we do something, we do it all the way. We still need to wait for the general public to get tired of their shit before we strike back.

>dumb niggers like you
Have you looked in the mirror yet?

SHOW ME A RELIABLE SOURCE OF SOMEONE BEING KILLED. The only thing dying is support for the left.

>don't retaliate with violence

>retaliating violence with violence is "being a cuck"

Is this the new tactic of shills now? Try to incite us to violence, so that they can turn public opinion against us?

Nice try, shill.

There are other ways to defend yourself beyond chimping out on streets.
Meticulously documenting every single verbal and physical assault and then pushing it to police and courts is a way too, and the one they can't easily twist against you.

Anyone who's been on Sup Forums for a decent amount of time knows that anyone calling for someone to commit crimes is FBI

Some Sup Forumsack attacked a red last night cause he insulted pepe

They haven't killed anyone. If they did, he would be a martyr.

Reminder when we gather we win. Antifa out numbered them 10-1, they also took their weapons and sent 9 to the hospital to nationalist's 1. nobody was jailed, just train and prepare your selves in hand to hand combat

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

>liberals false flag trump supporters
not surprised.

They should be fighting back when there are organized events.

>If they lose public support they'll literally have nothing.
Won't ever happen leftists can never be reasoned with. If they see violence on TV they will think it is justified just like it is happening all over the internet and real life. Media and regular leftists pieces of shit are backing these people and it will NEVER EVER end. Like many have said already these violent out bursts are nothing new to the left. They've been doing this sort of shit to the right for many many years and we have done nothing.

Fpbp

>vote for the law and order candidate
>want to respect law and order
WOW, HAHA SO LE KEKED XD XAXAXXAXAX *indecipherable monkey noises*

They've gone full retard recently, and if the recent rise of the right in the US and Europe is anything to go by, the normies have finally had enough of them.

The fuck? Nobody has ever been killed for supporting Trump. A few windows get smashed in Berkley, and suddenly every Trumpet can't stop bawling.

A leftist was nearly killed in Seattle for disagreeing with Milo. This has never happened in reverse.

>About 400 people were involved in the violence. Ten people were hospitalized, all for multiple stabbing and laceration wounds, including two in critical life-threatening condition.Only one of the TWP and GSS members was stabbed.
>Antifa out numbered Nationalist 300-30 and still got BTFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

T_D is basically just a Sup Forums leddit colony. Honestly, lots of the stuff I see here I see there too on the front page. Except T_D is pro Civic Nationalism, and what not. One of their rules is no anti semitism.

They're turning into cucks, honestly. If they weren't already. Upvoting the Israeli flag, claiming Israel is our best ally, ect. Autistically screeching about how lefties are the real nazis, and Hitler was bad, holmes! Also they seem have to have no problem with the US have a white minority.

>"Cause we're all Americans! Lefties are racist! They're nazi's! REEEEEEEEEEEEE! Israel is awesome. Interracial relationships are good. Look at this based non-white pede! Milo is so awesome

>They've gone full retard recently,
No, they've been this retarded for a very long fucking time its just masked because they've gotten there way.
>and if the recent rise of the right in the US and Europe is anything to go by, the normies have finally had enough of them.
no i doubt this very much its more likely that those whom are moderate or do not really give a fuck about politics are starting to see actions that are affecting them such as these riots and I would say that those people were moderately right wing in the first place. Those who are on the left and are even moderately left will side with leftist no matter what maybe a small minority will leave but the huge majority of moderate leftists and leftist will not give a fuck.

Protest organiser Yvette Felarca defended the demonstration, describing the actions of students as "self-defence".

Yvette organized the sacramento riots, my sides.

Lol at all the triggered donald reddifags acting like submissive beta fags and calling it smart. That's not going to stop those marxist freaks from stabbing you with a used needle.

>No, they've been this retarded for a very long fucking time its just masked because they've gotten there way.

They always had their loony factions, but that lunacy has gone mainstream now.

I don't care how dark your skin is, you're white to me bro.

The right isn't gaining in popularity, instead liberalism is failing. This causes normies to go far left or far right.

10 years ago, you didn't see fascist rallies outside the Capitol or millions of people taking to the streets to protest a president.

>A leftist was nearly killed in Seattle for disagreeing with Milo.

that is good bait

>They always had their loony factions, but that lunacy has gone mainstream now.
That's such bullshit I've been around people who were moderately left-wing and the shit they would say about SJW shit is ridiculous and they fucking double down. Its anecdotal sure but there are countless fucking examples throughout the past 20yrs that show I am right.

No, the fucking NYPD will. They don't give a shit. Maybe if you live in California or some other cucked place you'd need to defend yourself.

this person is so right. You're an idiot

>One of their rules is no anti semitism.
I got banned from there because I said jews control hollywood. That's not anti-semitism, isn't an objective fact.

>10 years ago, you didn't see fascist rallies outside the Capitol or millions of people taking to the streets to protest a president.

uh yes you would specially against the President. Bush was protested against constantly even though he was a fuckhead most of those same groups are here today protesting Trump.

The NYPD is pretty cucked right now desu, we have to fix them if we want their help

That's literally what happened you dumb shit.

Some old dude got so triggered by the presence of a protester that he shot him in the fucking stomach.

Fight back by calling the police on them.

You fuck off /reddit/

No, they were literally arrested Antifa just for standing in the street last night at Gavin's event last night.

FPBP my aryan brother

maybe you should read where it says self defense is fine

Nobody is getting killed you dumb ass.

The left are clearly in damage control because they fucked up. They're trying their damned hardest to get us to retaliate and stoop to their level.

Don't fall for this trick. It's subversion to try and make us look worse than them

kys

Maybe where you live, but none of this insane shit was so casually discussed as regular mainstream opinion 15 years ago around me.

nobody has been killed. You use literally like an SJW, fucking shill

>This causes normies to go far left or far right.
Only one of those has all of the guns, makes up most of the army and the police.

>reddit is against violence
I'm pro violence now. Kill all antifa scum

This.

Yeah I saw the video, but nice try.
And it wasn't "some old dude" it was a student. The guy who got shot was actually a 34 year old dude.

what did they mean by this?

If you are personally involved in a situation where some leftist attacks you, knock xer the fuck out.

Don't be an idiot and invoke/incite violence against people just because their beliefs are stupid. Let them embarrass themselves

The ruskie is correct. Provocation is the best option atm.

It's actually a good idea. It's redpilling normies and neutrals like crazy. Most people aren't delusional. They base others on talk first but over time come to see true intent with actions. Liberals keep attacking Trump supporters and overtime nobody will want to be associated with that sort of cancer.

2020 is gonna be an even bigger blowout than 1984. 500 electoral votes for Trump lmao.

Man if Trump decides to stay in office even longer than 2024, I'll lose my shit. I'll literally go streak or something.

>Being this scared of what leftist faggots say.

Don't buy into the hysterics.

All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.

We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.

And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.

Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?

Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

>implying Sup Forums children are fit enough or brave enough to punch somebody who disagrees with them

Of course it is, this thread is mostly ''1 post by this ID'' shills, still surprises me people take their baits everytime

fuck off

He's right. Keep your gun on hand incase you're targeted, but don't strike first. It makes us look bad.
Also,
>going to reddit
Kill yourself.

Not being 6'5" 230lb

KYS

There's term limits

Either you are a shill or a moron. Don't start violence.

>implying term limits apply to trump

shill

5'5" 280lb is probably closer to the average on this board