What happened to videogames, Sup Forums? Why dont they make them like this anymore?

What happened to videogames, Sup Forums? Why dont they make them like this anymore?

Im playing red dead redemption right now and you can do that shit.

Western videogames have been completely ruined by the SJW crowd. Look at fucking Overwatch, a.k.a Overcuck a.k.a TF2 "Cultural Marxism Edition"

because videogames used to be developed by very small, controlled groups of people, usually with 1 single person as a overall visionary and project manager. This allowed more unique and experimental games to come along, and allowed potential visionaries to create games without producers or other project teams getting in the way.

Now videogames are bigger than ever, and need massive teams to complete them,m and these means massive investment. Proudcers have more power than ever before, devs have less power and artistic input, and the result is countless formulaic "safe investment", low risk/reward type releases instead of truly unique AAA releases.

so in otherwords, jews.

What the fuck is with all these video game threads on Sup Forums.

Video games are mostly now products pumped out to make money, much like Hollywood movies. Nobody working on them cares about video games, only about profit or about pushing an agenda. And while there's some decent indie games that come out every once in a while, making video games with small teams and little money is a lot harder than for instance making music that way, so you're either waiting for forever for it to come out or it's cookie cutter 2D indie platformers.

Not to mention the focus on open world games just for the sake of them. So you end up with a massive world that isn't fun to play in and more just serves as a buffer between you and the story missions.

You also have these retards that insist that "non-Western" (generally Japanese) games are somehow escaping from this when they're not, though maybe they aren't affected in exactly the same way.

perfect dark was awesome cause remote mines stuck to people

Don't forget when you go back to GTA5, to refill those ingame shekels with a shark card, goy!

Fucking can't wait when I could just tell AI game concept: the story, some key gameplay mechanic and it will generate the game on the spot.

not a gta fan brah. And im borrowing rdr

Shekelstein realized white people liked them, so they ruined it as they do everything else

Which is exactly why I wont spend money on any game that forces "diversity"

Another example of videogames embracing "cultural diversity" (liberal agenda)
>WOAHHH THERE'S A WOMAN IN A HIJAB!!!! SO DIVERSE!!!!!!!!

I don't play online.

So edgy and cool!

Red Dead is made by Angel Studios not Rockstar
Jews
Also friendly reminder that if you don't love Bethesda you hate Trump since Trump holdings has the largest stakes in Zenimax and his brother is literally on the board of directors

>Liking weebshit games
So you have no taste?

>Also friendly reminder that if you don't love Bethesda you hate Trump since Trump holdings has the largest stakes in Zenimax and his brother is literally on the board of directors
For real? Source please?

I just can't get over how edgy that is.

And i still can't believe i preordered Watch Dogs 1.

jesus motherfuck....who made this garbage? 10 year old children?

Name of the game? This character animation looks amazing.

>the jews are forcing us to buy COD

Perfect Dark on N64

>A muslim woman wearing a hijab but showing her legs
Liberals are fucking retarded

>You also have these retards that insist that "non-Western" (generally Japanese) games are somehow escaping from this when they're not, though maybe they aren't affected in exactly the same way.

It's usually people who reccomend Eastern European & Japanese games.

I can't even think of the last time that I've seen SJW shit in a Jap game aside for Jewtendo. Even then it's only the English version of Nintendo games that are SJW as fuck due to the English translators who completely change, rewrite & censor the shit out of the game.

Even games that traditionally don't have any SJW shit at all such as fighting games are being self-censored for English release due to SJWtards like Street Fighter 5. The creator of Tekken 7 ignores them though and even outright insults the shit out of SJWs and calls them out as being a bunch of faggots who don't even play his shit.

Modern Jap games have the problem of constantly making shitty games that cater to Otakus but that's generally the main crowd who play video toys in Japan. I don't see a problem with it when they're actually developing content towards their most likely consumers. Unlike in the West where they're constantly making games towards assholes who don't even play or buy video games.

>hijab
>booty shorts

Do jews play videogames?

the obsession with graphics has been detrimental to the industry by driving the cost so high we only get the jewiest gurlgamer crap. there used to be variety and now it's all shit. fuck games.

>Why dont they make them like this anymore?
They still make good games, but Sturgeon's law always applies. If it seems to you that games were better in the past, you're just falling victim to survivorship bias: the past was flooded with absolutely horrible games, and every innovative one was followed by 50 clones.

FEAR series is still really good on AI, AI states, and tactics.

Very challenging game mostly if you forego the use of bullet time but not cheating like most.

>Do jews play videogames?
Of course not. Videogames are part of our plan to subvert the goyim. Just keep playing COD 9 on your Xbox instead of having children.

SJW shit isn't the only thing that is ruining games. They seem to be made by people who have never made video games before or just don't care. I was looking forward to Cossacks 3 for instance but that turned out to not even be finished when it was released even though they had been working on it for over 3 years.

>Modern Jap games have the problem of constantly making shitty games that cater to Otakus but that's generally the main crowd who play video toys in Japan. I don't see a problem with it when they're actually developing content towards their most likely consumers
This for instance. These games generally forego gameplay and just rely on their catering. Which is a bad thing. As bad as a game catering to SJWs.

never said it was

It reminds me of the Bit Wars during the 90's. Companies were so worried about specs that they for got about the actual games themselves. Nintendo capitalized on this by making their system average and putting their effort into game development. The same shit is happening today with all this 4K VR bullshit going on.

You guys sure are easily triggered.

>put brown person in game
>give her a hood and a possible muslim aesthetic
>FUCK! WE CAN'T HAVE THIS! THIS UPSETS ME! DELETE IT!!

You sound like an SJW yourself. You want the same censorship, just for different things.

>not having 132billion from the games launch that you duplicated

You grew up

>WE WUZ ANTIFA