HEY EUROPEANS ARE YOU OK WITH ALL WHITE AMERICANS MOVING TO EUROPE?

Fuck off, we're full.

Yes

it will hopefully dilude the existing sub-races in Europe

Why would you want to be an eurokek?

Burgerbros are welcome

Why is Ukraine important?

Why the fuck would I want to go to europe? I've been to Italy before but all the gabagool speak put me off. Food was good though

Only if you bring your guns and as long I can get a qt Anglophile yank gf.
Otherwise yes.

It's green because it rains all the time.

>americans
>white

did not include belguim
>why user

you don´t even have to talk about white refugees coz they´re better class people and fit into any society

French "département"

Refugees welcome

We don't move. We "liberate"

delet this or i delet you
>baguette nigger

>WITH ALL WHITE AMERICANS

Daily reminder Latinos are considered white in USA

No, because in a week you would all be trying to force your way of thinking and doing on everything.

I politely invite our burger friends to move to our capital Bratislava.

>Why should I go to a country whose language I don't speak

no

>americucks
>white

Lol no.

>more SJWs
>masses of uneducated fucktards who eat shit, drink shit, their bodies are shit
destroying our welfare state even faster than tons of mudlimes

the same as mulatto's and other mutts

Why the fuck would I do that? I'm comfy as fuck here. Fuck that. Kys.

I have a better plan.

All white Europeans move to America.

Next time hmu, id gladly show u around, even smoke if ur into that sort of thing (napoli = best pizza)

(Rome = cool buildings)

(Everywhere else kinda has their iconic spaghetti)

I would welcome my white American brothers. Especially if they help with the debt

explain pic related

> a reply from a fag with a very similar flag
Lol

We will never leave our ancestor's land

>Hungary better than us at waterpolo

Don't bring the fat ones along or eat them on the way in is all

Nope. I want Europe to remain relatively shart free.

Why

Im belgian too, i dont think he'd be able to fit anything on our country, desu i wish netherlands, luxembourg and belgium would unite into the kingdom of benelux (without king, just said it for asthetic)

> italy europe's poster child

>O5S5AiZk
wallonia and flanders ever uniting
>wishful thinking

>Suicidal

LITHUANIA YES

[spoiler]Our current government is a complete joke. Nuke us please.[/spoiler]

>implying you're part of europe

I guess u still kinda are, and culturally/historically you always be part of the mainland you snazzy little island

Aren't you ranked third in the world for Obesity you fat, self-loathing emu shit?

Only highly educated ones

To see what a countries with History and culture are like.

You'll be less then 60% French in a few years anyways if Le Pen loses and most of you guys don't like Eastern Europe for being a group of third world nations.

We already did that... seems like you failed us

> Slovak obese
> Ukraine important
God damn, burger point of view is such retarded.

Yes you're welcome here. Bring your second amendment with you while you're at it. We desperately need it.

With enough national isolationism and unification, we could make everyone in benalux a patroit

You're a good guy

Why don't you just kick out your problems and we take care of ours and unite anyway?

Pressburg is rightful German (and Czech) clay

I knew a mulatto (pretty crazy) a while back who wanted to move to Germany due to "free university" and because of "pretty women".

I don't understand why he would move since trump won. I would love to visit Europe but never live there unless something extremely bad happened here.

>WEAK

>HEY EUROPEANS ARE YOU OK WITH ALL WHITE AMERICANS MOVING TO EUROPE?

Yup, would love it!

Would also love to see more immigrants from Scandinavia, UK, France, Australia and New Zealand too.

>entirety of Yurop's history and culture is literally thousands of years of people killing each other because "This land is mine now" and "these are my resources now" who only took a break from murdering each other to die of disease and famine
Yeah, visiting a continental graveyard sounds really fun and exciting ...

Do you really trust Greeks with guns? lol

Only Trump-Supporters are welcome.
Libtards can please gas themselves.

>Would also love to see more immigrants
KYS

>Only Trump-Supporters are welcome.
No thanks :^)
Triggered? :^)

>Weak

> says a fag whose country got screwed by the red army. Did Adi cry back then?
Not really dumb cuck.

Fuck off, we're full

Art, Philosophy, music, poetry, civilisation, democracy, conquering of the whole world. These are all European.
Whereas America has been going about the whole, killing people who can't even fight back for resources on the other side of the world for the last roughly 250 years.

Only if you are African-American

Refugees say otherwise!

Rich in immigrants?

Yes. But come to Bavaria. the other germans are not as traditional and right-wing as we are

I said you should gas yourself... didn't you hear? Silly child...

> Burger moving to a kremlin proxy cuckbia

oh, please, dont you worry about that.

>Rich in immigrants?

That would include you guys too, we pay out almost half a billion Euros in welfare to Polish parasites per year :^)

We europeans tend to fight eachother when we are bored

Oh so you really are triggered?

Good :^)

How do bavarians look in $CURRENT_YEAR? Are they still white?

But I was coming to you?!! WTF MAN. Is this about the Heart month thing?

depends, are you ok with some white europeans moving to american? because fuck this cuckland

Whoah, that's uncalled for. I've visited the UK and found it quite enjoyable. Don't insult American history and culture because someone was being a jerk.

Let's just leave that to putin....

Was pastaland always considered racist or only cuz recent events?

Yeah, Europeans are bro-tier, well maybe not Turkey.

Sorry my dude, not a real nation if it hasn't ever colonised some virgin nigger tribe.

Anyhow, what part of the UK?

>turkey
>european
no

Refugees welcome.

Ami go home.

Well, we can legally own hunting rifles now and I don't recall any happenings so I don't see why not.

On which level?
If you needed backup in a small street fight and not a comnined arms national invasion, exactly who would choose a limp-wristed German or Swede over a Polish football enthusiast?

Man, i hate to always bring out those statistics.
>75 Million Germans are white and christian/atheist/pagan
>5-6 Million non-white and muslim

So yes, we look very very white here. the darkest people we have are Italians, which are white and even those often are light-skinned and without tan.

I saw my first negro when i was 12 at Frankfurt airport and there are barely any muslims here because they usually wanna go to other states because we have more conservative pro-christian and pro-tradition laws.

We also have pretty nice gun laws here desu

>Romanian
>pic related

>mi abuelo era alemán! soy blanco!

sup senpai i'll take you up on some right to return if you sponsor this italian american refugee

Spent 3 weeks there. Flew into Glasgow, did the Highlands thing, saw Edinburgh, then went down into England and Wales. Left out of London.

I have to say, your pubs are 10/10 compared to our bars. Can you move here and open one up down the road?

There's 190 million actually white people.

Shouldn't you be closing your border to Sweden?

Which recent events?

Either way good on you guys for being properly racist.

>pro-christian and pro-tradition laws.

Sounds interesting. Can you please elaborate on this?

>Miserable
bro what can we realistically do to get our revenge
those americunts need to pay the high price

I live near an american base, mehh 50% of the time gives troubles even if is good 4 the economy, plz no more ricans or niggas we r full of that

No. Americans are all insane. You can fuck off. If Yellowstone goes, you're going with it.

Do Europeans even want us? I mean we are pretty ignorant of their cultures and loud and annoying, according to eyewitness reports

Oh man, I stay in Glasgow. I feel bad knowing that was your first experience of the country.

I hate those types of Americans, I mean we get it you have freedom and such. You don't need to shove it in everyone's faces along with this "YOURE NOT WHITE" bullcrap.