How can you be a christian and support the muslim ban?

How can you be a christian and support the muslim ban?

We are all one in christ not one divided by christ!

Other urls found in this thread:

novusordowatch.org/benedict-xvi/
novusordowatch.org/john-paul-ii/
barnhardt.biz/2017/01/16/cutting-the-crap-31-questions-and-blunt-answers-about-the-catholic-church-and-antipope-bergoglio/
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
trueorfalsepope.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I distanced myself from my religion beacuse of this guy
at least something i have to thank him for

Yea, as a traditional catholic I stand against everything that isn't traditional Catholicism, but doesn't "pope" frantic Propagate homosexuality & ecumenism .. Pope benedict is still pope.

fucking jewsuits

Catholicism isn't christianity

Francis is a globalist shill that is not a real catholic.
He even appointed an ultra liberal cardinal in Chicago.
A lot of the clergy is not happy with him, I miss Benedict and John Paul

user...

user pls read this stuff
novusordowatch.org/john-paul-ii/

He is just a bad Pope.

KEK VULT

Separation between church and state

We've had worse popes, much worse, but it´s a millenial institution and the guardian of Western civilization.

We have to fix the Church, not bail out like refugees out of Syria.

Have you been to the vaults? What are they hiding?

(you)

Start a Coup my rare flag dude

>Cuckolics

enjoy your modernist church then
if one day they repeal the 2nd vatican i might come back but until then ciao

Nobody cares what you think Francis.

Your order is ending. Though it might be a few hundred years too late.

He's right you know.
A real christan would call for a crusade

people only mention allah when they wanna murder shit in cold blood so i´m okay with any and all muslim bans

>flag

i don't listen to niggercuck pope
thats how

Explain the tower of Babel then

>Dividing us from countries that breed terrorists based on a religion based on killing people and beating women.
>Doesn't support Christianity by doing this.
Apology when?

RARE

Is this the rarest flag there is?

Also how many rapeugees have been admitted into the Vatican? I thought it was impossible to live there.

For fucks sake, when will we get an uncucked pope like Pius X?

Francis isnt the pope Benedict still is
>Benedict still lives in the Vatican
>Benedict still wears the papal white
>Benedict still retains the tile of Holiness/Your Holiness

Heres a great article if you wanna learn more: barnhardt.biz/2017/01/16/cutting-the-crap-31-questions-and-blunt-answers-about-the-catholic-church-and-antipope-bergoglio/

No, Pluto is, followed by the Moon, followed by Antarctica.

I mean, the bible is pretty clear

Leviticus 19:33-34

>How can you be Canadian and not encourage your wife to fuck other men

If you're going to sit and wait for me to repeal it, I'd rather not have you back once it's done.

I don't.

Why haven't you guys hit this guy in the head three times with that tiny silver mallet yet?

The Pope let in 12 Muslims, when he brought them from Greece he originally had two Christians and 10 Muslims, but he kicked out the Christians and brought Muslims instead. He is a traitor to Christendom.

Catholicism is heresy and needs to be wiped out. Refugee loving hippy protestantism is heresy and needs to be purged. Islam needs to be terminated. The eastern orthodox will never touch constantinople

i'm atheist but i'm going to start larping as an orthodox

Burn in hell, faggot.

Isn't the entire papal institution against the teachings?

>stop being (((Christian))

More like how can you be a Cheistian and not support the infidel ban, proud roman Catholic here, and Trump supporter too

PD, I am not even America, posting from LAX as I wait for my flight, since I have to go back

You misspelled Hero.

only I ever hear from this guy, is reasons people are not Christians. give it a rest popester.

The bible is pretty clear on the role of women but you don't see the pope condemning Merkel now do you?

not a Catholic but this is enough to remind me of why I will never become Catholic

>Calvinist masterreligion

Yes, Novus ordo is condemned, but even if the pope is a heretic he's still pope, we respect the position of authority, and a lot of traditional Catholics believe benedict is still pope, while Francis is just a face figure.

im just saying that
2nd vatican is never getting repealed and the masons control the church
i dont want to have anything to do with it

>this

Dont forget Merkel and ALL the other Church officials. Prot or cath.

Jokes on you, I'm not Christian. I'm not even WHITE.

My lesson learned from history, don't let your guests drink from your fine silver, make them drink from stone cups.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

Catholicism and Sunni Islam are the church of Satan

Bye.

"And let him shoot your gays, and take your television, for he is but a poor minority oppressed by the evil White Man."
-Cuckedus 420:69

The Vatican is corrupt and part of the establishment. Fuck this foot kissing pedophile.

Lol

kinda like london isnt anglican?

Is there a plan to institute a global religion? ie Chrislam?

The pope does not speak for me and he does not speak for all christians

Muslims are not Christian, they do not want to convert, and they actively try to to overthrow Christianity and all other religions in every country where they gain power. We are not compatible with Islam.

The pope is a cuck, the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon, Islam is the Beast, and the Jews killed Jesus so why would you listen to their fucking stupid book telling you not to eat pork?

>The final redpill is realizing that bacon protects you from (((them)))

You don't have to be christian to think there are good ideas within christianity.

but also you're just trolling so whatever

What's the point of even referring to the bible when every can pick and choose which passages to obey?

Why havent the cardinals done anything about it? Is everyone just sitting on their hands and hoping that he'll die soon and seep everything under the rug?

Foreigners who don't want to kill you and overthrow your culture, yes

Francis is a jesuit liar. Fuck the pope!

A real Christian would know that only the consecration of Russia to Marys immaculate heart will fix everything.

Kike on a stick was always cucked

Majority of the cardinals are with him ideologically, especially the ones from Spain, Germany and South America.

Fitting!

The real reason for the anti-pig thing is that they feed people to pigs.

It's one of the oldest kept secrets of "waste management"

dont take me wrong
i still respect the Church for what it is
i just stay away from it in a 100 mile radius
its not about the pope as such, i hated john paul 2 way more than francis, its about waht this church has become, what it allows and represents

hospitaller scandal was a wake up call for me personally tho ive seen stuff as they are and been gathering courage for it for a loong time

P.S. nearest latin mass to me is in Maribor maybe monthly so you dont think im some kind of a protestant for abstaining

Christ says to love your neighbor.
That means don't put refugees that would harm your neighborhood into the country.

So glad Martin Luther pulled people away from this shit. Protestants 4ever.

fuck outta here francis

Heard you're talking shit about our Pope
How dare you say anything against st. John Paul II, our Pope, one of the greatest sons of our land? Have you got reason and dignity of human?

Trump is a Protestant and doesn't bow to this faggot king. His religion is an explicit repudiation of everything this man says.

Would you say that the cancer in the catholic church has metastasized to the point that a new schism is coming?

Worse than even I imagined....

you are part of the problem

Yes, what about love your next?

I don't think so, there is nobody to stand up to it.

>Not realizing that pic related is the true Pope

The bible says "authority over men"

Merkel has authority over Germany. When was the last time there were any actual men in Germany?
>pic related

Ask your queen if you can try again.

How many of those mud hutters did the pope take into Vatican city?

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

Doesn't the Pope live behind a WALL?

Why doesn't Vatican City use some of the billions of dollars the Catholic Church brings in to tear down those walls?

>memeordowatch
you read this instead
trueorfalsepope.com/

muslims can still get saved and go to Heaven from outside the US. They do not need to be allowed in. Has nothing to do with Christianity

1648 best year if my life

A lot of the Catholics here aren't too happy with the Pope, its conceivable that one or many of them could rise up. It only took Luther to start the whole Protestant movement

Eastern orthodoxy is closer to Uslam than to catholicism accordong to Jewtin himself.

GET! IT! Christianity = KEKED!

Christianity is not compatible with Islam, but white nationalism somehow is, despite being a religion based on the worship of a dark skinned kike from the desert.

Except you.

>Pope "I haven't read the bible and don't understand that there are several stories warning about how hospitality can go terribly wrong" Francis
>having a relevant opinion

choose 1(one) and only 1(one)

The pope is a cuck, just like the average argentinian.

Id say the schism is already here. For instance look at the African bishops and how they vehemently hate and oppose homosexuals as opposed to the European/Western bishops that fall over themselves to make them feel welcome. Most Catholics dont know the basics of their faith and believe what they read/watch in media about angels, hell, heaven etc. They even believe fucking dogs go to heaven.

Catholicism has been varying degrees of cucked since it's creation centuries ago. Organized religion in general almost always runs counter to Jesus's prescriptions.

>how can you call yourselves christians???
youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY