Daily reminder that hate speech is not free speech

Daily reminder that hate speech is not free speech.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I'm entitled to knock your block off for being a nazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*yawn*

bump

>Jewish faggot is literally posterboy for alt-right
>alt-right is dominating /pol

Explain yourself.

Milo is a catholic faggot who doesn't tip

why are you against blacklivesmatter you racist idiot

Because blacklivesmatter is inherently racist.

And I am entitled to choke you to death for hitting me.
It's nice to have understandings

>Tipping people for the work they do as part of their employment

Why do people do this?

>a jewish faggot that loves BBC
>nazi

Leftist delusions have reached newfound levels of absurdity.

Because you appreciate the work they do. Money is good incentive.

>but I'm entitled
Yeah, we know, you fucking millennial.

what classifies as hate speech? What if it's the truth with primary sources?

Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

quit larping
words are not violence
get violent and its totally ok to shoot you
:)

Who decides what is hate speech and excluded from the 1st amendment? President Trumps Republic, I win.

>I hate Milo! I hate the Right! I hate white people!
>Hate speech is not free speech

Pick one.

But speaking the truth can be insulting or offensive to some people. One thing can be offensive to one person but the next person in the same group could care less about it.

The only thing I agree with is if something calls for the violence against any group or persons.

I can at least give you points as you are replying to stuff and not just posting something and running off.

Oh so anything that " offendsyou" is hate speech? You are so fucking brainwashed you jew loving cuck. You give Canadians a pussy reputation around the world i'd gladly fight you anyday I know your liberal ass is gonna get rocked and cry

In America, hate speech IS free speech. Or rather, free speech encompasses hate speech under the law.
With that being said, you are a faggot.

>hitting people I disagree with is free speech

Yeah no you're a cunt

Free speech means you can literally say what you want(excluding libel/slander etc) no matter how offensive people find it. If you want to hit someone for offending you then be prepared to defend yourself in court.

If hitting people for 'offensive' views becomes the norm, the silent, moderate majority will turn on the left more than it already has.

Post your address.

So, if I say that statistics show black people are more likely to commit crime and something should be done about it, is that hate speech?

Is it because it "offended" a black person?

Berkley protestors assaulted Milo because they want to suppress free speech. Now Trump is cutting Fed funding to that university, it's a beautiful thing.

and im entitled to put a bullet in your spine if you even touch one hair of mine just because of fucking words you dumb faggot
escalate the situation, get the wheelchair

>hate speech is not free speech

this phrase only seems to divide leftists

probably best to stay out of the argument

Daily reminder that Canada is a cucked country who doesn't defend free speech.

lamp shade/10

hot

explosive sex

Isn't calling someone a "piece of shit" hate speech?

milo is a jewish faggot and the alt right isn't real adn reddit needs to fucking leave

>Daily reminder that hate speech is not free speech.

Fuck off leaf, the only reason to even have free speech is because any speech YOU DON'T LIKE is hate speech.

Stay on your side of the fucking border.

with Op's definition of hate speech his topic is hate speech what a twat

hide leaf threads. Stop shitting up the board.

are you living in 1940´s or where these so called """"nazis""""" are? all i see is some privileged retarded kids destroying company property before getting in jail for it coz it´s somehow progressive

you can't bump your own threads you fucking cancerous cum guzzling, butt-hole surfing sack of shit, fuck I don't even know what you posted about, I just fucking hate leafs. I hope you die of anal cancer.

And everyone here agrees with you.

Being prosecuted by the state, however...

>I'm entitled to knock your block off for being a nazi.
You're wrong. You have a broken understanding of society and if you dn't get it fixed it's very likely to set you on the course of prison rape slave.
you do /not/ have the right to "knock someone's block off" for their political beliefs.

'alt-right' is a propaganda term. newfags need to lurk more.

Lemme guess, you got no problems with the libtatds calling for death threats and assasinations? The mockery and harassment of a 10yr old boy? Grouping up on single individuals beating them up while they run for their life. How exactly are the right rhe big bad guys when its you fuckers who go around spreading propoganda and destroying property. Silencing everyone who doesnt agree.

Wait... whos the nazis again?

>Share an opposing viewpoint on politics
>>"That's hate speech"
>Wait... what? How?
>>"Shut up you nazi."

so you want to oppress gay people's right to speech? fucking bigot.

>Tag everyone who doesn't agree with you a Nazi using a pointlessly broad definition of the term
>Justify violence against Nazi's using an ultra specific definition of the term
>Be too dumb to realize you're a cunt.

>"milo saying 'feminism is cancer' is hateful"
>"when we're violent, that's love"

nazi? lol its all about perspective attacking someone to make them see your point of view is terrorism.

>I determine what hate speech is, depending on my gigantic mood swings
>I can assault whoever I feel like opposes my delicate world view

Sage.

>hate speech

Translation any thing I don't agree with.
Go back to your safe space faggot.

If you are violent, then you increase the violence in the world.
You join the dark side.

>being this retarded

You're entitled to be shipped back to Venezuela.

Hate speech is actually free speech here, legally speaking.

I'm entitled to wait for you to swing and stab you to death in self defense.

Simple. He's not alt right. Media and lefties just lump everyone they dont like into one group

The gay, coal burning libertarian Jew is a Nazi.

Top kek.

You fucking Pussy leaf. You either have total and complete free speech or you have no rights. Read some history. Gulag Archepelago is good.

In America hate speech is free speech and legal your assault on the other hand is not

BORRA ESTO

Objectively incorrect.

>You are entitled to your opinion
Correct.

>but I'm entitled to knock your block off for being a nazi.
Nope. Great way to get your head rightfully blown off though.

Tips are a joke.

what the fuck is up with american liberals and false flagging about "hate speech restaurant receipts"? I've seen those like 10 times since I've started coming here. every 2 months there's some stupid story about [insert well-known right winger here] who wrote "I DON'T TIP NIGGERS, REEEE DELETE BLACK PEOPLE" on their restaurant receipt, and conveniently the receipt was found by a black guy.

who the fuck even does that? it's passive aggressive as fuck and completely childish. oh wait, I know who acts that way - liberals.

and what exactly is so enraging about not tipping that makes liberals so angry? it's so bizarre

>Wrote an article because he didn't tip somebody

You sound like a tough guy, leaf. What's your address? Guaranteed I'll buy a plane ticket just to knock you down a peg, cunt.

tipping is a jewish meme. cheap ass kike restaurant owners should pay their employees.

>No Tip Crew
Thank you based Milo, tipping needs to die

>not tipping
I mean... he is a kike, isn't he?

Righto mate. Just focus on getting good grades at school alright.

>Daily reminder that hate speech is not free speech
But that's wrong you fucking leaf

Even if that were true, Milo is not hateful, you think he is because you're a turbo cuck.

I'm also entitled to shoot you at sight you dumb fucking leaf faggot.
Seriously ban these baiting retards already.Im gonna fucking spam /qa/ till Hiroshima does something.

Let me clarify something, hate speech is not free speech, IN CANADA. However, legally speaking, it is free speech in the USA.

Does drumpfy need a safespace? Poo in the loo, perhaps?

So that means a Nazi is also entitled to knock your block off even if you haven't done anything wrong.

>Libtards think Free Speech is only for popular speech
Faggots these days.

There is no such thing as hate speech in the constitution, sorry.

Friendly reminder that the left has normalised real hate speech by calling everything they don't agree with hate speech for a decade.

Cheers lads and enjoy your 1488

These receipt stories are always faked.

fuck you faggot

day of the rake nigger

whats that we have to start killing exclusively white cops and give black people all our property?

why do they keep saying "platform", instead of just admitting that they believe he shouldn't be allowed to speak freely like the censoring commies they are

fucking newspeak niggers

(((No tip crew)))

1: Yes it is.
2: No it isn't. If you try, I'm allowed to kill you--and I will. And as you're screaming for your mommy in a pool of your own blood, I will snapchat your agony to facebook so that your parents can watch you die.

do you tip retail employees too?

because they're fucking fascists.

>I am entitled to knock your block off for being a Nazi

Terrible bait by a terrible person from a terrible country.

I'm sorry to inform liberals, but hate speech is free speech. You can say what you want, and anyone can say what they want back.

This is why I wish I was an American.

If they helped me with something, yes.

hate speech is free speech, trying to forbid such labelled thoughts is censorship, I guess that's the goal of the rabid left.

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

That's what a wage is for in the first place.

Bringing a coffee to a table does not merit extra payment. It's not a hard job.

I know it's bait, but this still needs to be said.

Giving anyone the power to decide what is hate speech and what isn't is giving someone the power to control free speech.

Because the definition of hate speech can be changed to anything you disagree with, it can be used to stifle free speech.

Feel free to protest any speech you deem hate speech, it is not and should not be illegal to stop any sort of speech.

Now I know you're a fucking lying. One must have money to tip leaf

I agree.

Yeah this is dumb considering none of the money you tip actually goes to the cooks or chefs it all goes to the waiting staff and retards who wash dishes

So does that mean I am entitled to knock your block off for being a commie?

That's fine you have gone so far left that even CNN is calling you idiots "right wingers" get cucked faggot.

Hate speech is free speech.

Wrong on both counts in America.

A

>but I'm entitled to knock your block off for being a nazi.
I hope somebody told you that real nazis hit back HARD.