Sup Forums im so tired of reading your wanna be red pills

Sup Forums im so tired of reading your wanna be red pills.

every time i read
>audit the FED
i throw up in my mouth.

the fed is a private central bank which creates the worlds leading currency out of thin air, lends it to the government which has to tax ppl in order to pay the debt + interest to eight families, who have the power over the worlds most important currency. on the other hand the government sends troops into the oil producing countries in order to keep the petro dollar alive, costing trillions of tax payers money. while doing that the government also bails out private banks with new federal debt created by the fed out of thin air.

is it really so hard to understand, that with the current monetary system, we dont live in democracies?

Of course we don't. But it is such a nice meme, and people really like to think that they are self-determining. So, let them play the illusion, the theater, the lie of democracy and republic.

>Federal Reserved
kys my man

how is anything you're saying against auditing the fed?

if the FBI audits them and the brass deliberately cover up shit, the chances that a whistleblower might leak the truth is much higher than if there was no investigation at all.

eight familes make trillions from creatin money out of nothing for the american ppl who have to be taxed in order to pay back the money that is kept unnecessarily scarce

auditing the fed, doesnt do shit. money creation should be in the hands of the people, the nation, which gives the currency its trust. there should be a 4th power that creates money for the government in huge amounts, as long as it doesnt create inflation.
not just the fed creates money out of nothing. every private bank does as well. all the money is debt. that was either created by the fed or private banks

burger, you dont get it, do u?
i didnt even say federal reserved

You are wrong. The gvt controls the fed. Politicians are too powerhungry to let a bank control them. You are on the same tier as the idiots who believe in jewish nwo or think that 911 was inside job

>eight familes
source? that LARPer yesterday?

>Politicians are too powerhungry to let a bank control them
is that why hillary gets hundreds of thousands in "payment for her speeches"? and got filthy rich from a mid 6 figure salary?

>swiss
>good goy
choose two

what you said is bs. most politicians dont even understand the process of money creation or debt creation. neither do you

Try to look it in an another way: you are witnessing the largest ponzi scheme ever.

just google it yourself. the federal reserve is owned by 12 or 13 state federal reserves. those state feds are owned by 8 families. all of those were created in order to maintain the stability of the banking system in the us.

google "The Creature from Jekyll Island" and read a summary

Pay 4 play happens and lobbying is real but banks dont control them you fucktard or they would never have passed so much anti bank regulation

You idiots need to grow up

>ponzi scheme ever.
yaeh sure, but ppl run around argueing against a welfare state, against redistribution, arent bothered what so ever that the richest 8 men officially own as much as the bottum half of the worlds population. but those are official numbers, the huge profits from the fed are kept a secret. a fraction is even given to the treasury.

its not just about the FED. why should a private bank be able to create money out of nothing every fuckin time it creates a new loan? in the process the interest owed is not created -> thus money is kept scarce.

have banks EVER gotten more than a slap on the wrist? the legislation (which?) is just to make themselves look good. it doesn't actually do shit.

>living in a bubble

anti bank regulations are mainly abolished.

the Glass–Steagall act separated commercial and investment banking, that was it. that has nothing to do with the creation of money by private banks instead of the nation

due to interest money = debt grows exponentially. do u really believe that our nations are gonna be able to repay its debt? that our economies keep growing fast enough to produce the profits to pay debt and interest?

the huge profits from interest should be nationalized

You make me puke. Federal Reserve is great bank

pls have cancer

suuuuuuuuure

>politicians are powerhungry
You're the most moronic freak I've ever seen.

grow up

what exactly is your opinion?

You're right dude. No question, the petrodollar and the federal reserve are quite literally the most dangerous threats to the USA and the modern western world. If Trump doesn't kill these two demons off before his presidency has ended, everything he has done will be undone in short order.
You are right that it is the ultimate redpill and from it all lines of power and influence ruining western civilization are fed from it. Don't let the shills and trolls throw you off.

>money creation should be in the hands of the people

A return to constitutional rule? Like Americans havent been fighting for that for decades. We are trying. You deal with merkel and rapefugees and we will gas our kikes.

We appreciate it German bro

What are your thoughts on instituting the Talley Stick System?

thanks, mates.
i have to read up on that first. i have never heart of it.

im thinking about alternativ monetary systems quite often and i favor a system that based on cooperation. in that system money is created out of nothing as well, from the people for the people. everyone could have a money card that is registered on every individual. if you wanna buy basic food, visit a doctor, use public transport you use your money card - but you dont pay anything, you will be as wealthy as becore. in the background money will be created in order to pay for what you used, bought. that for free system could apply to anything that everyone needs on a daily basis and should be mandatory to every class. food, transport, healthcare, school stuff, university.

paying those thing out of nothing doesnt create inflation as long as you cant rig the system.

besides that you can still have real money, but debt is only created by a nationalized bank. interest profits are therefore natiolized.

fun fact:

in real values germany's economy grew 8 times since ww2. in the meantime the entire money supply in real values grew 46 times.
inflation is not a monetary phenomenon

tell me again how the FED isn't stealing our weath

Take off the tinfoil hat Adolf you fucking loser.

It's a public bank that serves the US government. Stop watching Alex Jones.

Federal Reserve helps everyone and getting rid of it would be a disaster of epic proportions. It's the best system in the world.

What do u think the redpill is u retarded fucking nigger. This is the basis of all redpills

government has to tax everyone in order to repay debt and have money for its budget, although money today is nothing at all, except an accounting record made by a bank

shill
exactly, but most ppl dont know it, get it and think being a racist is the ultimate redpill

Op's right.

Start a National Credit Union owned by the people, in parallel to the fed. Usurp their power.

yeh and instead of whining about it you can instead start to spew helpful propaganda yourself.

Cunt

implying i started this thread to whine about it. no my motive was to get some ppl to think about it.

ppl need to know first

You mean like BitCoin?

bitcoin makes sure money stays scarce.