AfD Support

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DerSPIEGEL/status/827562802571251712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Spiegel Cover

Old one twitter.com/DerSPIEGEL/status/827562802571251712

Women with short hair turn me on. Good luck, Germanbros.

>AFD is conservative
>has a woman as leader

Pick one

bump for bestgirl

vote 1 shit 10 good

heard she fucks Syrians
sage

DIE

send me that t shirt bro, but not in the fat person size

Is that a support group for a new disease?

>relying on women to lead a movement
FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

Why does not she has tits?

Is she even germanic? She looks like a jew to me

This is a Dummy for Max Characters

Retard

10/10

Can I get a translation for pic related?

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

who is this lesbian? can i have a quick rundown of her plan?

She is the
>lesbian

>Das Einzige das mir wichtiger ist als mein Facebook feed ist mein Baby
>Ich werde beide vor Fake News schützen

Die einzige Sache wichtiger als mein Facebook feed ist mein Kind.
Ich werde beide vor fake news verteidigen

Watch out, fake Poland

What?

Krauts, please post more Frauke. I love her. She's almost as great as Mummy.

I found you user

You better throw away your regular pragmatism, krautards, and win this one for us. Whenever I ask one of you pussies you whine about how AfD only has around a 14% of total votes tops, and it's not fucking surprise considering how LOW ENERGY you are.

Do you want Schulz in power or what?

Frauke is kinda cute but he is our guy.

any of her feet?

How realistic is Frauke's chanes on winning

Why dont you help us this time?

heil högge xD

it's about a true patriot protecting her baby from Sup Forumsshit.
like your parents should've done for you.

I'd perform Fall Gelb on her if you catch my drift.

Höcke needs to officially name the jew. probably won't take too long from now.

>imblying

this is now a godemperor Schulz thread

the future Kanzler of germany

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Schulz post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Schulz guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking kike. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Schulzfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “GOTTKANZLER SCHULZ.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

We did. Leningrado. I'm actually friends with a few krauts down here (big tourist region) and I've been doing my best to redpill them on how retarded is to keep going with the guilt bullshit after 70 years have passed and you're killing your own country because you're still afraid of being called a nazi.

They agree with me on the muslim problem but, again, AfD are nazis and I don't get it because Franco was a low-tier fascist; the only one who's going to vote is supporting the CDU because "Merkel learned her lesson".

Sad!

>mfw someone promotes injustice

Geh Schwanz von VdB lutschen und nerv uns nicht.

>mfw I'm a degenerate alcoholic who derives his self value from a utopic masturbation fantasy

About 0,1%.

>Germans
>voting AfD

top schlebb

AfD us a low energy party. Cucks! Höcke must firm his iwn oarty!

T H I R D W A Y
H
I
R
D
W
A
Y

man up Germany

Thanks 4 your support. But as you sayed its bad, realy bad. I how europe will awake.

Learn how to type before trying to fit in, correct!v.

0% Also fuck her and the other Republican tier cucks! Def not even salt-right tier

They should change their name

Its still true cuck.

You don't vote for a Kanzler Candidate in Germany, you vote for a Party.

Poll

Merkel CDU/CSU = ~32%

Petry AfD = ~15%

Schulz SPD = ~24%

and the Bundestagswahl is in September

SCHULZ 2017!
KEINE BREMSEN

They should change their logo aswell.

far-right women are best women
far-right hair is best hair

We bully you because we love you Germany and we want you to make Europe great again

>(((15%)))
Don't worry, the real results will be most definetly be higher.

Europe as a whole is far from gone. We will finally experience a return to nationalism and it will be glorious.

>it will be glorious.

Just like last time?

Like last time, where unnessecary imperialism fucked us up and before that everything was going great? Yes, exactly.

Scan Result: IP detected. This signal originates from JIDF HQ, complete with german proxy flag

Still a female... Every female governing destroyed their country.
Will still vote for AfD, if there's no alternative. But Höcke would get more people.

I'm not even worried about Schulz. He tries to push a one EU government, and we'd have to have a referendum. 100 years is nowhere near long enough to get the public to go back under foreign rule.

so what is the future for Germany, realistically?

Is public opinion shifting towards nationalist? Will Trump uncuck Europe?

>everything was going great

She is the cutie-in-chief.

only after 100,000 more rapes by refugees

This year it will be another Mama Merkel government, but severly weakened with a strong AfD in the opposition, impeding any attempt of them to further their agenda. This years election are just the stepping stone for 2021. Until then the AfD had the opportunity to show their potencial. The biggest problem right now is, the AfD haven't been in the german government, only in regional, so they are widely seen as a wildcard, not voteable. This will have changed until 2021.

Why though?

It is a long road to 2021. AfD will have a hard time staying relevant and keep internal fighting in check.

es gefehlt mir

Tell that to the union. Seehofer is a cuck, no doubt, but there are true conservative folks in the CSU that had enough of Merkel's bullshit.

Bamp

>voting for a woman

Have you learned NOTHING?Gib gas, vote NPD!

Merkel wont run for 2021 anyway. CDU/CSU will be busy finding somebody new. If SPD plays it smart they have a good chance for 2021.
AfD is going to have trouble finding a topic besides refugees.

>stay relevant
if anything they will be even more relevant; merkel will have imported another 2 million browns by 2021

I doubt that.

If the AfD is smart they will further build on the anti establishment ressentments in the population and take a clearer stand against gouvernment power, even more than they do now. A patriotic libertarian movement would bring some fesh air into Germany and could replace the cucks in the FDP that bend over for Merkel.

>only after 100,000 more rapes by refugees
Its sad but at the current pace thats like max 10 years....

Die Eurokriese kocht gerade nochmal hoch, schon vergessen?

I would have doubted that they import all these browns in the first place. Or that someone gets shot in the Louvre.

Time for both of us to get realistic, I guess. The refugees are going to be a bigger issue in 2021 than in 2017.

Can't wait to vote vor AfD.

Ja und? Das wird 2021 kein Thema sein.

selbst als linke ratte muss ich sagen, Frau Kepetry ist schon irgendwie heiß.
Diese straffe Brust alleine macht schon einiges her.

Why not? France can't integrate immigrants in 40 years. How are you going to do it in 5 years?

Are they going to go home? Is everyone going to invite an immigrant home to fuck their daughter?

Rare long hair Frauke.