CALIFORNIA YES

>archive.is/aMDs1
>A week after President Donald Trump’s executive orders targeting immigrants prompted nationwide protests and global condemnation, California lawmakers took the first steps in advancing measures that would bar the state’s police and sheriffs from enforcing federal immigration law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTQWWu2ZaEg
forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2017/02/02/mapping-27-billion-in-federal-funding-of-americas-sanctuary-cities/#41ea35f57c04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck
I live in California.

Gonna have to put an angle on that wall

good luck, mexifornia.

Every illegal immigrant moves to California or gets deported, and the rest of America turns red. California stays blue.

Nailed it, leaf. Maybe dropping a nuke on the San Andreas fault will send that commie shithole into the ocean.

Why does California continually think they aren't a part of the United States

fuckin shithole dude. They're gonna be full blown communist by the end of the decade unless Trump starts fucking them asap.

I need to get the fuck out of this state.

Isn't it already?
i assumed it has been since prop 187 was struck down

We can use this. Frame it as an economic argument. California's economy relies on cheap illegal labor too much to obey the law. Compare it to slave owning states resisting the end of slavery during the civil war for economic gain.

Poor illegal immigrants are slaves of the Californians. They don't want wages to correct. They will fight to keep these people economically enslaved.

Report as many illegals as you can Anonymously.
Be sure to be behind 70 proxies.

Lex Luthor? Is this you?

Somebody please save me from this state.

>is Texas taking refugees?

It's overflowing with Mexicans and globalist Jews. Neither has any loyalty to the United States.

my dad told me a story from back when he was a kid, his family cancelled a trip to california because of leftist unrest-- this shit never changes. Cali is full of agitators and spics, they should just become the Sweden of America, a lesson for everyone to learn the hard way. let the democrats turn it to ruins then die so better people can rebuild.

This isn't even a framing thing, this is literally true.

t. Californian.

>implying that if the police don't do it Trump won't just march the National Guard in to get the job done
Californians are delusional

>Federal govenment tell them to follow the law
>P-Please don't follow the law, l-listen to us instead
>Police just keep doing their job and deporting illegals
>REEEEEEEEE

No, there are way to many of you faggots coming to our cities and turning them blue because Commifornians don't fucking realize it's their policies that made their home a shithole.

>Spics all over the country GTFO to California
>Massive numbers of lefties follow them
>Tips the scales for CALIFORNIA YES to win its 2018 referendum
So begins the Happening of our times

These idiots don't realize that they are going to suck the illegals out of the surrounding states, thus turning them more red. All the while turning California into Mexico. Thank God liberals can't plan for shit.

this

live in san diego
if all illegal aliens were thrown out AT MINIMUM the restaurant industry and construction industry will be d e v a s t a t e d

I'm for it. Even though I work in a restaurant. Things might have to get worse before they get better, but I still want to get better.

Obama was basically a modern James Buchanan

I voted for Trump. You sure there's nothing you can do?

Classic Democrats

I'm in NYC.

I'm still cool with you guys, right?

I think your required to have a gun to get into Texas, your fucked cali anons

So we end any and all federal support to California and tell other states not to sell them water until they behave.

what about only the blue counties in CA

i have two actually. Texas plz

Im in Cali. I dont want this. We need to do something.

God will know his own

Will California leave the union in this timeline? God do I hope so.

This. You can't expect loyalty from people who aren't Americans in the first place.

sure go to california dirty spics, that state will still win only 35 (or whatever) democrat votes :)
the democrats are digging their own grave

kek that pic

California, protecting the fictitious rights of illegal immigrants rather than protecting the constitutional rights of Americans.

Fuck this liberal hippy trash bin.

> top california lawmaker
> la raza

youtu.be/qTQWWu2ZaEg

Anyone know total funding CA would lose?

I think I heard LA gets $70 million and San Francisco $500 million.

Just saw this about all sanctuary cities, $27 billion

forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2017/02/02/mapping-27-billion-in-federal-funding-of-americas-sanctuary-cities/#41ea35f57c04

Can we please send all of the Californians back now?

t. TX

>Brutal civil war waged oh California soil decimates American left

Pls be real

So now libtards believe in state's rights?

Why can't Trump just stop federal funding to all schools, programs, etc. in the state?

They'd change their tune real quick.

Finding more labor is easy, just offer more money. People who talk about how we need immigration just want to keep wages low.

What is a sancuary state?state where illegals can relax until the papers are in rder?

yes, that is the solution and the free market will correct this as soon as the laws are enforced

regardless, many people are going to go out of business

>Until the papers are in order
They don't even pretend to give a shit about said papers. You can have people there who live for 20 years and are still illegals.

The cops won't deport your if you're illegal

Yeah, basically they're saying America should have open borders whether the rest of the country likes it or not.

Someone should tell California that we can always make the wall longer.

to be clear I support the deportation of illegals and halting work visas

I've seen firsthand how restaurateurs exploit people from mexico and central america, especially the guys they contract in to work the dish pits. It can be very ugly.

Bi Fuck Slut Oregon Governor Kate Brown pulled same BS yesterday. She is Portlands Governor. Not Oregons.

Let it die, m8. Give these people somewhere to go spread there disease in quarantine. Come live in PA, brother.

All the farms that actually need the water are red counties. Just fucking firebomb the coast cities instead.

state police will be relieved of duty and federal police will roll in

I never thought I would find myself siding with federal government over state, but here we are

weird world

fuck this state. pull all federal funding please, and rewrite the colorado river cpmpact.

fuck em

but what if you don't have the money to pay for higher wages

Cut Federal funding
Charge fees for out-of-state products
California can no longer take part in National elections

Done.

This was trending on Facebook until every comment on every article was basically:
>"if these people want to be reflected they won't do this."
Or
>"wow, I wish my state cared half as much for their citizens as they do about illegal immigrants."
Then it magically fell off the trending list.
The only reason governor brown is doing this is because without illegals voting he wouldn't have won and all of California hates him.

Re elected not reflected

What's this? No federal funding for sanctuary cities?

california cares more about muh illegals than it does it's own citizens. American citizen would get fucked while life wouldn't change much for mexishits.

Then you don't have the money to be in business. Subsidizing your shitty business with illegal activity isn't the answer.

cut it off. serves this fucking state right for being so fucking jewish while practicing slave labor.

burn the fucker down, they expect some of us in the wreckage and i would die happy knowing this fucking cancer shithole will be chemo'd from orbit.

Serious question; how fucked would the US be if California seceded?

>Charge fees for out-of-state products
>California can no longer take part in National elections
both illegal.

So is harboring criminals

Criminals lose their right to vote

not as fucked as california would be

This is why the left is trying to push for the electoral college to be done away with in favor of the popular vote. Filling California with millions of illegals might keep the state locked down for the left but's not going to get them any closer to the White House next time.

This

Napa would rather collapse than pay their workers minimum wage.

Why did we give one of the most beautiful states with the best climate to libtards and their feral pets? We should just annex that shit.

Not very. Most of the companies that operate in California would get fucked on a global level, so they'd migrate back into the US. California would rejoin Mexico, and the cycle repeats.

The legislation that saved Texas from going blue

we should hang traitor officials in the streets for betraying the american people

one at a time until the cucks fall in line

That's the plan.

they wouldnt, and other states including mexico would have access to water again.

it is all talk, the worse thing about this fuckhole is all these fucking communists talk shit 24/7, you cant even imagine the disdain is liberal niggers have for anyone outside their fucking cities.

the worst part is i think it is too late already. California is a cancer, and it has spread to other states by the same stupid liberal communist niggers that ruines this state. oregon, Washington, texas, and colorado are already infected. wyoming is next.

chemo from orbit is too little too late now.

Fuck off we're full, we already have enough transplants from Commiefornia as it is.

>le let it burn meme
>willing to give up strategically significant clay without a fight

you are all gigantic pussies. This is a beautiful and important state that has been overtaken by commies and needs to be reclaimed.

>Why does California continually think they aren't a part of the United States
Why does Sup Forums continually think the federal government "outranks" the states?
I thought conservatives were supposed to support state's rights?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Me too and I can't leave for 2 more years. Let's just life a living hell for the leftys.

This

California is already giving illegals driver licenses, so if you really want to fuck over California, convince the illegals that they also deserve minimum wage.

Hollywood

>Liberals suddenly care about state's right

The irony is great.

Especially considering how much Obama and Democrats fought Texas and other states trying to enforce immigration laws themselves when the feds turned a blind eye and refused to.

Make up your minds liberals.

>State's should only have rights when I agree with it.

Why are you such a filthy Northener?

619 here. Feels like this place good make a great future battlefield in civil war 2.

we here @ Sup Forums can only wish California luck with that...

I personally wish California would GTFO of these UNITED STATES...

I hate Californians...and I hate how pathetic they are...

>its a state right to ignore what people want and federal law and hide foreign criminals within the state border because the president is a meanie doo doo head

We need to place Californians in FEMA camps until we can figure out what's going on.

california is going to become the asshole of america hahahahahaha

you want their 6 billion dollar GDP to GTFO ?

Yep, if thats what it takes. They are a societal drain, collecting all the shit and waste that we try to flush out of the country

Hey drain more than they give

Supremacy Clause says that we can force California to follow federal law.

I REALLY hope caliwhoria secedes ...

the are stinking up FREEDOM in this world...

So, basically, I go to US on a tourist visa, overstay, hide in California, do whatever I want and cops can't touch me?

Any flaws in the plan?

>the state should have the right to harbor criminals with no consequences
Are you stupid?

You're Russian and democrats hate that.

YES...plz GTFO

no liberty luving American thinks you are worth fighting for....ALL Americans wish you would die...or just go away....

Alright give them to us , leaf land won't be any less cauked with their presence .Most of Hollywood movies are made on the cheap anyways in hong-cover Montreal . We'll take sillcon valley and those faggy apple products and HQ .