Trump bans people from Iraq, Iran, etc from entering the USA

>Trump bans people from Iraq, Iran, etc from entering the USA
>he doesn't ban Saudi-Arabia or Kuwait citizens

excuse me, but what retarded logic is behind this?

>murica
>israel puppet
>logic

SOON ™

Fuck off and ask Obama. He picked the list.

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are our "allies"

Saudi Arabia isn't a war torn shithole that holds a grudge for the USA. Also Trump needs Saudi support to establish safe zones in Syria.

He wants the leftist to yell really loud about this and bring up how most terrorist are from those other countries so he can then ban them too. He's letting them make the argument for him.

It isn't a muslim ban?

Greatest allies.
Saudis sit on the boards of a lot of American corporations, and on other around the world.

Saudis sit on the board of Fox News, you don't want Fox making angry noises at Trump do you?

No.
It's specific to certain nations regardless of religion/lack of.

he used the list Obama made to stump idiots like you

Ask Obambo.
He made the list.

>No.

Oh, so the ban covers Christians too?

Why does Trump fear Christian terrorism?

>He made the list.

Oh. Can't Trump make his own list? Why does he still need Obama to hold his hand?

This is odd.

I agree that Trump should expand the bans to all muslims.

But Mike Pence said that would be unconstitutional.

Why? if Obambo was the ultimate source of wisdom and peace that America so desperately needs, shouldn't you be happy that Trump is using his list?

How could his holy mulattoness be wrong?

So Trump is tacitly agreeing with Obama's policies?

Interesting.

Saudi Arabia is the main cause of 9/11. Oh, but they're okay because they're rich.

#

Yet most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and the UAE, countries that aren't on the banned list.
Why don't Burgers just admit that Trumps ban is to please your Israeli yid overlords?

I think you are right, This sounds exactly like his MO.

>be isis
>DHS: you muslim or Christian?
>isis: definitely Christian senpai
>DHS: come on in!
I can see why germanistan is fucked

So the ban doesn't cover Christians, and it's just a Muslim ban?

This is very confusing, I think you guys should make up your mind on whether it's a Muslim ban or not.

The reasoning is that it's much more easy to screen people from Saudi Arabia and be aware of the how and why, that's not so true for Syria and the like

In 2015 Congress (based on the suggestion of national security agencies) passed a resolution specifically singling out Iran, Iraq, Sudan and Syria as countries from which traveler's and immigrants presented a unique threat, such at those countries needed to be removed from the Visa Waver Program. Later, Obama added three more countries, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Trump just say, "Any countries on that list present a danger to the US, and we're banning them from coming here."

So Trump didn't make that list. Congress and Obama did under advice from the CIA and the NSA which specifically said those countries posed an increased threat to the US over people from other countries.

If you want to blame someone for that list of countries, blame Obama, Congress, the CIA and the NSA.

The ban applies to specific countries. Everyone in Iran is banned from coming to the US whether they're Muslim, Christian, Zoroastrian or any other religion. The ban has nothing to do with religion.

Are you pic related? Because USA has been backin SA since forever.

Ask Obama, it's his list.

Saudis are based. They're much better than Iranians.

Trump needs to create an open border policy in America for Jewish Israeli citizens.

Really makes no sense. The people of Iran don't hate the US government and most of the younger generation that is coming here has a pro-US view. I'm concerned a lot of students from Iran may go elsewhere.

>bans entry from war torn nations
what's not to get
saudis, and IMHO the worst of the worst, are pretty much stable. Banning them would literally be racist. We're not really a nazi state, we are America and "diversity is our strength" and all that shit. We're MAGA for everyfuckingbody whether like it or not. In the long run, this temp ban is supposed to help those immigrants who just want to open businesses and work, an easier time to assimilate. Also, not like anyone in the ME is accepting Syrian refugees, because of the dangers that entails, so why the fuck should we?

>IT'S A MUSLIM BAN
>Indonesia isn't on the list

Btw pol what does this mean pol, my roommate owns a business pulling in 100k annually. What did they mean by this?

It is not a Muslim ban, it is a nationality ban (temporary at that). Don't get fooled by slanted and fake news. You can read the EO itself on the White House website.

We need to think of the poor people that lost their lives in the Bowling Green Massacre. That alone is justification for a Muslim ban.

>ppl from Yemen are poor as fuck, probably not coming here to do any good, government is failed and corrupt
>ppl from Audi Arabia have money, probably coming here to do business, if no godd then they're just go to UK, then to US so travel ban is pointless

It's not hard, hans

Just because it's Obama's list doesn't mean Trump has to follow it and be a retard. I thought he was supposed to be better than Obama and do what's right? Not do something retarded and point the finger at the last president whom he would call retarded for doing this.

But I assume some people from those countries are Christians too.

Does Trump consider those to be collateral damage in his fight against terrorism?

i wonder where you get your news from nowadays.
oh right. "fake news". instead you get it all straight from the orange man's mouth.

it's sad how he primed you people to believe everything he says. it is pathetic. you failed your country. (except for germanon, you should just straight up kill yourself for falling for propaganda that isn't even from your country)

SA and Kuwait aren't wartorn hellscapes full of people that are trying to book it to any white nation in massive waves. Not that hard to figure out.

Sir, I'll have you know that I have feelings too.

Jesus KEK! When will you shills fuck off? You are fake as fuck!

It's a list of countries flooding the west with refugees Akhmed.

You don't see people fleeing rich OPEC countries do you?

Kys

$$$

The funniest is that effectively ban Iraki or Syrian soldiers who killed terrorist shits to come to America for a holiday or to study.

consider yourself lucky that you're german, nerd. or i'd have given it to you twice as hard.
at least with germans this much cuckery is about expected.

Saudi have cash and oil

Qatar and Saudi Arabia control and fund the wars and the media, including Twitter.
They have too much power even for Trump.

Kuwait is not a real country, they only do what the Saudis tell them to.
Bahrain will collapse soon, the Sunni kings cannot rule over a Shia population for much longer.

Oil.

But all I ever wanted was to be loved!

Jews. Stopping the Gulf States would actually put a stop on the spread of Islam in the West and we can't have that can we goyim

So, you're angry because I think Trump and his supporters are retards?

Ok, I get that, but we still can be friends!

I know youre joking. but thats exactly what I want

I'm not joking, all I want is a cute bf :^)

don't talk to me, franz.

What a well thought out and insightful response!

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

reply or your mother... ya know

Fuck off CTR

Oh you will listen to me and you will like it, buddy.

>CTR

lmao you guys are paranoid

>comperable
Quality copypasta

It was! Wasn't it?

you don't know when to stop, lukas.

Not knowing when to stop is literally my fetish.

Thanks for the boner, sunshine!

Don't care. Tits + time stamp or BTFO

banning trump's business buddies?
are you insane.

> I'm only a sophomore but i've done 7 blowjobs.
>i am voting trump
what do you mean you are voting trump. you can't vote and it is kinda late to vote

Because of the opec and oil deals. If they did, they'd have a massive economic problem. Trump probably mentioned more countries than was mentioned publically, but was probably shown the numbers before he did such a fuckup.

Newsflash: Trump did not pick the countries, he only enacted the prohibition of immigration from "countries of concern". Guess which administration put together the list of countries.

It was set up by Obama. Trump's plan was to flare it up so the left would cry over nothing.

Not for long, Pyotr

>Guess which administration put together the list of countries.

Are you saying the Turmp Administration is too incompetent to come up with their own list?

Oh, so Trump only wants Israel to stop ANNOUNCING new settlements, not to actually stop BUILDING them?

Balls of steel, that guy. Balls of steel.

>Saudi rich no need to emigrate
>Kuwait rich no need to emigrate
>Iraq, ISIS and war need to get monies also bomb USA.
>Iran is an enemy (don't know why can burgers explain).

Gtfo shill 0.02 shekels have been deposited.

No, I'm saying that they didn't have to, the list already existed, as did the regulation. All he did was issue an executive order that said "we are going to enforce this pre-existing regulation now".

So Trump tacitly agrees with Obama's policies?

Interesting.

theyre okay because we secretly share their same values user :^)