PROFESSOR PRECIOUS HAS A MELTDOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=wzFS1qLlULc&feature=youtu.be&t=10m15s

Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IGV1h-v9tkw
hebrewjudaic.as.nyu.edu/object/annroth.html
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she fired now?

she look triggered.

Hory Shit is that Aids Bjorn next to her?

How much you wanna bet she's (((chosen)))?

lol

Higher education is just cuck education.

>you should kick the nazi's ass you nazis!

The students are just trying to learn about humanity and fucking NAZIS are talking in an enclosed auditorium near them. The NYPD is supposed to go beat them up, because the students were taught to be peaceful.

Also,
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FACE

>thats lit
>omg beyonce!
>so lit!
>ITS 2017!
>america was never great!

My god these people are such morons.

goddamnit those frames, every damn time. Is this the mark of the beast?

Does anyone have a separate video?

I was legit surprised non of the cops giggled.

Why do the most toxic liberals always look like almost-human-but-not-quite-pulling-it-off

"TEACHER"

It's not a coincidence.
I don't see a lot of wealthy fit people arguing against "ablism".

Way she goes.

I bet they used to think things like this were funny. When it was less common, as were other, worse provocations from the left. But given all of the rioting, attacks on cops, anti-police rhetoric and stuff over the last couple of years, scenes of mentally insane leftists probably give them a chill more than a giggle.

Also, I hope she loses her job over this. That woman does not need to be teaching.

>"This time and a half really isn't worth it"

>Professor Precious

It's UC Berkeley and even the mayor is on their side. She's probably getting a raise.

It's a fucked up world.

wait, you guys actually found out who the skrillex guy was? top kek

Ugh, you're right. Absolute lunacy.

(((professor)))

>Professor

No, this is NYC, at NYU. This is Gavin's talk, not milo's. That's why the police didn't fuck around.

Israeli lineage.

Is that drool on that fucking pig's mouth?

skip to 10:17 everyone

>froth

a mass of small bubbles in liquid caused by triggering

We need to attack these people where it hurts most - their jobs. Who is accrediting these gender studies departments? Why aren't people shutting them down?

This is the new front in the culture war. We need to take the universities back.

When will liberalism be considered a mental disorder?

Someone should have put a bullet through her head. She's too far gone. If she thinks Gavin Mcinnes is a "nazi" she needs to get her brain checked.

>accrediting
Pretty sure it's just a matter of academic freedom mixed with whatever manages to get students. Unis have departments be as big or small as their enrollment numbers allow.

You guys know the drill. Trips gets to name it.

I believe this is her official University portrait.

It's not even just thinking he's a Nazi. She thinks the whole group in there are Nazis, and that the NYPD should beat the up.

An NYU professor just called the NYU college republicans club Nazis. That threat to student freedom and safety has to be a violation.

The left calls every Republican a nazi now. It's ridiculous.
They only get their news from CNN so it makes sense why they're so confused.

>Even drools like a dog

Prof. Sheila Droopystein

Her name is Keket

There's already been a sick remix
youtu.be/IGV1h-v9tkw

It's not just republicans they call Nazi's. It's the libertarian right as well.

hebrewjudaic.as.nyu.edu/object/annroth.html
>Clinical Associate Professor of Hebrew and Judaic Studies and Art History
ALWAYS RIGHT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nicely done! It just gets better
>Research Interests
>Ancient Egyptian society and religion, particularly in the early periods; gender, royalty, wealth, and rank as expressed in architecture and art; archaeology of cemeteries

Fucking loud obnoxious sheboons, every single time.

>Professor Plump, in the streets, with a virtue signal

What is she a professor of? Hate, fowl language and a want for the American police forces to curb stomp anyone she wants to label a Nazi?

fun part is that im ultra extreme radical traditionalist and in the blue box
that compass is broken

These people are fucking nuts.

They call the most fucking tepid "conservatives" like Milo, a homosexual coalburning Jew, and Gavin, a degenerate cunt who said he's "glad he beat the Nazis". Trump is a Nazi because he doesn't unilimited immigration from every country in the world to the US.

I'm pretty sure in a few years anyone who's not a tumblr SJW will be called "Nazi".

Basically. Judaic Studies:

I'm so glad I go to a shitty state uni where they don't have the funds for this trash.

Publications
>“Were The Pharaohs Black?: The Evolution of an Egyptological Reconstruction with Contemporary Genetic Understanding of the African Racial Makeup of Ancient Egypt,” in: Gold of Praise: Studies in Honor of E. F. Wente, E. Teeter and J. Larson, eds., Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilizations 58 (Chicago, 2000), Chapter 34, pp. 361-377

yes. yes they are.

>So triggered she's foaming at the mouth

10 24 in the video is gold.
>Claims they're fascist
>begs police to arrest non-violent fascists.

somehow that isn't authoritarian?

Guys, we need to give this to Trump along with doxxing her so that the School will lose its funding if they keep someone like this on their payroll.

>literally we wuz kangs

God damn it, stop making memes real

>you're obstructing traffic, disperse or you will be arrested
>"hurr durr police state, they're arresting me for doing illegal shit."

>cuckji.gif
Shinji is more alpha than you could ever hope to be.

A Jew unironically saying we wuz kangz.
WHY ARE THEY DESTROYING OUR SOCIETY.
WHY CAN'T WE KICK THEM OUT LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Why don't we bypass the middleman and go straight to the Bogs?

Because muh holocaust

But do not worry brother. For the cracks are already showing. The kikes themselves recently foolishly admitted that the 11 million number so commonly stated and upheld by governmental force was a political fabrication. Only a matter of time before the Six Million Jew lie is dug out by the root.

you do know russia has nuclear weapons and not afraid to use them right? my history professor said putin got trump elected cuz he knows trump is a dumbass and willfully start a war get alll the americans killed. Hillary had good foreign policy experence

they have a right to protest. tis protected under the 2nd amendment. the right to free speech. you are making yourself look like a dumbass

dipshit

blah blah blah nazi
*sips*

.... I see you have just arrived here

Let me fill you in kid. It's a doggo dog world here. I'm not trying to be double advocate here. But you gotta play this forum slowly. Can't just go posting all your feelings willy nilly on here.

> what is the most Jewish thing

Uh, you're gonna need to source that, m8, about the 11 gorillion. But honestly, it doesn't matter if it was a lie or not. If anything it shows we can do it again.

How? Left/right is economic and top/bottom is social.

You literally have to fall into one of these categories.

>Research Interests

>Ancient Egyptian society and religion, particularly in the early periods
So black pharaohs historical revisionism
>gender
feminism
>royalty
patriarchy
>wealth
redistribution
>rank as expressed in architecture and art
and class warfare.
>archaeology of cemeteries
We'll put this last, though, since that's not what we were really interested when we became a professor. That actually seems like real work.

Damn, that was obvious.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

>"Fuck you NYPD"
>Still has a job and gets to teach students

>Professor McDonagall

It's me or the people are being stupid with the passage of time.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

she has the liberal fish lips

>you do know russia has nuclear weapons and not afraid to use them right? my history professor said putin got trump elected cuz he knows trump is a dumbass and willfully start a war get alll the americans killed.

you have a dumbass for a professor

lmao "my history professor" you gotta do your own research man Putin wanted trump, wanted not got liberals got him elected with shit like this video, because he knew trump wouldnt start wars or problems with them while hillary wanted to close air space over Syria which would make the Russians very unhappy

Holy shit it's the same bitch

>tfw i made my femshep in mass effect have fishlips before I knew this was a thing and it pissed me off

Holy fuck look at the papers that woman has written:

>“The Usurpation of Hem-Re،: An Old Kingdom ‘Sex-Change Operation'”

>"A Woman's Afterlife: Gender Transformation in Ancient Egypt"

Hmm it is an opinion piece just saying the same thing. Whatever, like I said the exact number isn't important. But they have to go, eventually.

MEME THIS

Someone kill that sheboon.

protip: your picture on the left was for everything picture on the right now screeches about on the street corner, only, in quite tones in the campus classrooms. The reason picture on the right is so very upset is because she was under the assumption after having been taught all this that picture on the left's world was already a reality.

Overweight woman with problem glasses and fishmouth syndrome inciting violence veresus 'muh nazis'

Why are these people such walking stereotypes.

>yfw Dylan Roof targeted the wrong people
Note: This post is satire and I do not condone any violence of any kind. K?

I don't get this. Weren't Nazis leftist?

I'M A PROFESSOR, a beat poem by Ann Roth

NYU THIS IS BULLSHIT
WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU'RE NOT HERE TO PROTECT THESE STUDENTS FROM NAZIS
NO YOU'RE NOT
THIS IS COMPLETELY FUCKED UP
AND THESE STUDENTS HAVE TO FUCKING FACE THEM ON THEIR OWN
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES
YOU SHOULD BE STANDING UP TO THOSE NAZIS
YOU SHOULD BE PROTECTING THOSE STUDENTS FROM HATE
THIS IS HATE
THESE ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES
AND THIS IS A JOKE YOU'RE PROTECTING THE NAZIS IT'S A FUCKING JOKE
YOU ARE A JOKE
YOU'RE GROWN BOYS
YOU'RE GROWN BOYS
AND EVEN THE BLACK COPS, YOU'RE A ??? TRAITOR MOTHERFUCKER
YOU'RE NOT PROTECTING THE NYU STUDENTS HERE AND I'M DISGUSTED
I'M A PROFESSOR
HOW DARE YOU
HOW DARE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES PROTECT NEONAZIS
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
THESE ARE KIDS WHO ARE TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT HUMANITY
THEY'RE TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS AND AGAINST RACISM AND XENOPHOBIA AND LGBT RIGHTS AND YOU'RE LETTING THESE FUCKING NEONAZIS NEAR HERE
YOU SHOULD KICK THEIR ASS
YOU SHOULD
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES
YOU SHOULD
FUCK THAT SHIT
FUCK THAT SHIT
ITS NOT UP TO THESE STUDENTS TO KICK THE ASS OF A NEONAZI
THEY DON'T HAVE TO RAISE THEIR FISTS
THEY WERE TAUGHT TO BE PEACEFUL
FUCK YOU
I'M A PROFESSOR
I'M A PROFESSOR
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
YOU'RE HERE TO PROTECT NEONAZIS SO FUCK YOU
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
THOSE KIDS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PUT FISTS UP TO NEONAZIS SO THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THAT SITUATION
FUCK YOU NYPD

Uncanny

>those glasses

If she shows the symptoms, she has the illness.

If we can trigger her a little harder, she might have an aneurysm.

Centralist. Fascism rejected the tenets of both the Left and the Right.

antifatards lmao should make antifat org against braindead fatties like that ""woman""

Is that a transcript?
Thanks, I'll review it for mistakes and save it.
These professors are full of utter shit. All of her publications are complete garbage.

>doggo dog
>double advocate
I swear fuckin retards like you a diamond dozen around here

I didn't get the first line (NYPD?) and that thing she said about black cops.

>AND EVEN THE BLACK COPS, YOU'RE A ??? TRAITOR MOTHERFUCKER
YOU'RE A FUCKING GROWN """""""BOY""""""" TOO YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Wow. What a racist.

The blackpill is that there will never be a time again when women can't vote unless we go through another world war.
The whitepill is that we need to keep collecting and explosing these fucking jews and we can make a difference little by little.
No one is buying the narrative that all these Trump supporters are Nazis. These fuck-ups are helping us.