>>110853007

Wondering why ANTIFA seemingly popped into existence? How can 100+ masked rioters simply escape from Berkeley "unidentified"? Remember the Arab Spring?

You should take a look at this thread. Shills nuked it, so it must be on to something.

Other urls found in this thread:

danielpipes.org/2100/the-islamic-states-of-america
youtube.com/watch?v=corbCXN5wik
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1428/23/1428232372909.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103484043/#q103487149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn son.

That's some shit right there.

Saved.

bump

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Who the hell do you think you are?? Are you any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are?? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet!!! This is one of the most important places in all of North America who are you?? WHO ARE YOU!?! You miserable presumptuous NO TALENT. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent, you don't have enough respect for yourself or other people to learn what it is to express yourself. In music, or in any other form of creativity.

And I'm an NYU FILM SCHOOL GRADUATE.

SUCKA.

AND THE SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS. AND THE ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO. YOU SUCK!!! YOU ARE NO TALENT!!! If you really had talent go practice!! and then get yourself a gig!!! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here!! YOU DISGRACE!!! YOU'RE EVERYTHING THATS GONE WRONG IN THIS WORLD. You're a SELF CONSUMED, NO TALENT, MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIT. AND I HAVE EARNED MY RIGHT TO SAY IT.

OKAY?!! I had *unintelligible* in 1975!!! I WALKED BOB DYLAN UP ON STAGE. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?! I KNEW THE GRATEFUL DEAD FROM 1966!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!? YOU'RE NOTHING. YOURE NOTHING! YOU'RE NOTHING!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING. EVER!!

HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU? You MISERABLE MEDIOCRE NOTHING!! SHAME ON YOU. You crack a stupid little smile. You're pitiful. Go learn to play. You're flat. You can't even carry a fucking note. I don't care about your little, like, horn lip. It doesn't mean you know how to play. You're FLAT. Untrained classically, untrained contemporaneously, and you suck.

I told you.

He wants to see how much insurrection he can generate before crashing Deutschebank.

It's not like this is the first time he's done this, apparently the FBI doesn't look into international events?

Freeze his funds, or suffer.

That is apparently why they are throwing everything into delaying Sessions - the hammer is going to drop once all the pieces are in place.

Right now I'm more concerned with tracking down whatever links their ground operation to the main NGOs. Suspecting this group has something to do with it, they appeared out of thin air in mid-2015, and every antifa pages seems to use them as a source.

All of it stems from Soros.

They aren't connected like you think they are, it's all interpersonal/live.

They're basically modeled after Al'Qaeda.

This other group may be related as well. Even the names reek of astroturf.

Just go into one of those bombed out DIY drug spaces (not the legit ones where they actually create things), and you can go from there.

You need HUMINT for this.

Thanks for posting that. I know about Soros, but I'm not familiar with all the organizations he's got his hands in.

>popped into existence
>been around for years
pick one

>rebel alliance
star wars fags please leave

Cells would be far harder to track down and near impossible to pin on a sponsor. At least with normie-level resources.But their reliance on social networking may be their weakness - there are many degrees of connection that sloppy people have left open, and they need to communicate somehow.

Nothing is totally decentralized. Information, resources, and funding need to come from somewhere.

It's a strange synchronicity that the whole "Islamic States of America" campaign led me to this 13 year-old article, where the author describes Islamic extremist cells working just like ANTIFA is now.

danielpipes.org/2100/the-islamic-states-of-america

Bump for deportation

I barely touched on the whole other side, wherein compliant politicians would be needed to keep the movements alive. It's been mentioned before that anyone coming strongly in favor of sanctuary cities has a vested interest in this subversion campaign.

Antifas have been around for a long time in Europe, but aren't they a fairly recent phenomenon in the US? Before Berkeley, I can't remember incidents where protesters or rioters in the US did typical antifa tactics (protesting against right-wing/conservatives, people wearing black clothes with their face hidden, committing political violence against anyone who's not super-leftie, vandalism against any property that happens to be nearby, perps are supposedly non-locals who traveled to the location just because they wanted to cause chaos).

Berkeley, like California, is fully KEKED. Their MAYOR told the police to NOT intervene and stand down in spite of people getting beaten in the streets. Only when the protesters started breaking shit they intevened. Fucking commies.

>but aren't they a fairly recent phenomenon in the US?

They didn't exist here at all until around a week ago or some shit.

>It's been mentioned before that anyone coming strongly in favor of sanctuary cities has a vested interest in this subversion campaign.

It's also interesting that only in these cities, do projects like ANTIFA flourish...

Hmm...

That's what I meant - all the American antifa pages were created in the last 2 years, and this "movement" seemed nonexistent until only weeks ago.

Euroanons have repeatedly warned that this would happen here just like it did there, and they weren't wrong.

So this is all moot's fault?

there has been no mention of antifa by anyone outside of Sup Forums, the_donald and twitter.

why is that? has anyone on fox or cnn mentioned them?

They have always been around. Many are degenerate ancoms. They use "antifascism" as a means to spread their ancom ideology. People need to drop some red pills on ancom to counter.

> stop sanctuary cities
> remove traitorous politicians
> start arresting rioters en masse
> ???
> implicate and disband subversive NGOs

That's where I'm at right now. Literally been up all night and barely scratched the surface of anything.

>Arab Spring
That's CIA. Antifa is probably also funded and controlled by the CIA (through Soros), that way they have control, however limited, over violent activist organizations that operate in the country. It's better to have that, than have a foreign state actor control them. If the CIA isn't behind Antifa, then it's probably Russian, no joke.

Gavin might be on Tucker's show tonight. Maybe he will mention them.

Can't someone from Sup Forums infiltrate antifa?

Eric Schmidt of jewgle/alphabit fame is rumored to be collaborating on the project. Funding and censorship would be my guess at his contributions.

Some org was shilling them hard as fuck yesterday on Sup Forums, Twitter, and /r/Donald, AND Facebook. I think their motive was to put them in the forefront of lefty groups, and to legitimize them by making them 'our enemy'. The problem is, they are dangerous as fuck, and could easily destablize the US. Hopefully the CIA is behind them and has them under control.

Now would be a very bad time. With any luck, /ourguys/ are about to move on them, and they're likely to amp up the violence in desperation.

They weren't active because Obama.

I remember antifas surfacing during Dubya's admin

They used to only be Euro based. Funny that they spread to the US and made a name for themselves here only recently (only in the last couple of months). It's as if somebody with bad intentions gave them money to spread their shit and cause civil unrest here ;-)

Exactly in the US election timeline. They did not have any thought they would lose until 2 years ago (Bernie was conscripted earlier than most think.) The last few weeks was proof that Trump wouldn't fail on his own.

Certainly antifa appears to have sprung out of nowhere though it has allies that were already here. The Shareblue docs for example that were recently leaked is a sales pitch, noone publicly knows yet if a deal was closed and for how much. There are a number of players at work that could be called "antifa" as much as pol/tards could be called "altright." IMO they are copying our methods because they were successful

it was all just a prank bro?

Bump.

That's exactly why I'm trying to spread OP link. These people deserve no validation whatsoever, they are ignorant pawns in a megalomaniacal scheme to destabilize our entire country.

Exposing the source of this infection is more important than going after disposable punks.

Paying someone for a piece of paper doesn't make you an artist.

If you're an artist you should understand the nature of things. You won't go on bizarre rants like this, unless the Jew crew is paying you.

Spicer mentioned today during the press briefing
>Is the white house going to open an investigation on these groups?
-reporter
>we already know who they are, we don't need an investigation
-Spicer spicing things up to make antifa get Spiced

I just don't know how much worse it's going to get.
I'm going to get extra ammo tonight. I worry about my family.
>t. califag

Ahh yes, we have come a full circle. Let's go back to Srdja Popovic, a young 'revolutionary' who established CANVAS in 2003. Back in the day when Sloba was still running the country, US and the rest of the western elite figured out they shouldn't take Milosevic head on, but rather take him down from the inside.

However, they needed a new approach - something that would work in Yugoslavia, but also be copy-pasted elsewhere as necessary. They looked for someone who had no issues selling themselves to foreign intelligence services, and stumbled across Srdja here.

He was one of the several leaders of Otpor (resistance) - a group which presented them selves as an NGO student movement against the 'tyrannical government of Slobodan Milosevic'.

US pumped a whole shit tonne of money into Otpor, which then went on to create a massive psy-op against Slobodan's government. You had everything from millions of posters all over the city, graffiti all the way to organized marches and so on. The rest of the story is well known. Sloba got jailed/murdered, Vichy type government was installed, Kosovo was handed over, Yugoslavia was brought to its knees from the inside. Each leader of the Otpor went on to become super rich. Srdja here formed CANVAS, Slobodan Djinovic went on to mirculously establish the largest ISP in the country (with his hard work, of course), Homen became a minister in the new 'democratic' government and so on.

Anyway, back to Srdja Popovic. He openly states that his business is toppling governments. One of his finest works, aside from destroying his homeland, is trying to topple the government of Ukraine in the original Orange Revolution. However, they were found, recognized and deported. Second time around he was succesfull. Among that huge WikiLeaks drop that contained thousands of embassy emails, he was named as one of the activists in service of US intelligence.

Now he's doing the same thing you've taught him, to you. Funny, isn't it?

Keep in mind that the Left being violent is to our advantage at this point.

Things have changed though. Remember that "you fucking white male" video? Even if those people disagreed with Trump fans, at least they were still willing to talk with their opponents without getting physical. Now we've reached a point where discussion can't be done. It's been that way in Europe for years; our policemen have to set up barriers between right-wing protesters and the antifa counter-protesters so that the two crowds can't interact with one another and turn violent.

Something that disgusts me about the whole thing is how news will often try to spin it. For example, I've seen the mainstream news station using footage of angry and scary-looking masked antifas while the voice-over discusses nationalists, and some newspaper using the headline "neo-nazi protest turned violent" after antifas attacked the right-wing guys. And now US media even seem to be speculating conspiracy theories that Berkeley antifas were actually masked right-wing people trying to hurt the reputation of the left, rather than just antifas doing antifa things.

They're known for doxxing people and trying to destroy their personal lives. I don't think it's wise to approach them.

Shitty copy pastas are popping up more and more. Tactic to make this site unbearable ? Wont work tho mate :^) Imagine the dialogue between project manager and the shill, how the boss tells he has to come up with 2 new pastas per day and spam them all day long for months. Must be loveliest of jobs.

Stay strong. Stay patient. Stay polite.
Defend yourselves.

The truth is on our side. The world will see that we are right in due time.

Black Bloc has appeared at every fucking rally since the 1990s. It's just that Berkeley cops let them run wild without placing a single officer in their path.

I don't know if you've ever listened to the Chicago police scanner during mass protests, but you have groups of hundreds of officers attempting to direct the crowd by blocking streets with bikes, and then racing ahead to block them again further down the road, etc.

Every urban police department in the world is trained in tactics like this but for some reason the granola-crunching faggots in California decided not to implement them.

I halfway disregarded the "Cenk is literal shill" meme but, hey, I've been wrong before.

It does seem like that, but they're missing a crucial aspect that made us effective - we want to fix the country, not destroy it. Crucial difference in thinking, and the Truth in our memes and bantz stands in start contrast to the ignorant vitriol they're pumping out. I keep coming back to this site because it seems to be a primary PR station, and has hundreds of articles trying to paint themselves as heroes.

the biggest red pill that i swallowed was that Milosevic was right,unlike our modern govermnet he had the balls to stand up for Serbia

>No one knows

lmao, these cunts are literally waving their own flags.

Tell me about Arkan and Mauzer, Srpskanon. Were they /ourguys/?

The CIA is not a monolith. They trade out leadership every 4-8 years and shift focus correspondingly. One of Trump's early goals (which seems to have succeeded) was cleaning out the old guard and getting rid of the various agents that were essentially subversive. I don't think you comprehend the magnitude of internal coup that's currently underway.

Besides, seems only fitting that we would be the ones to end the madness.

This is a great post.

We need a catchy name for this and consistent threads for digging & posting, like the clinton foundation generals.

could you imagine the film made to honor us?
or the HBO series?

a bunch of anonymous shitposting frog lovers on a Sri Lankan nude sculpture enthusiast image board who turned out to save Western Civilization using nothing more than keyboards, ms paint, and the will of the socially ostracized?

We are the epic redemption arc.
This truly is the greatest anime of all time.

I understand that very well, however that old CIA lineup only established Otpor and later Canvas. Who controls them now is a very important question with a vague answer.

Nope. While it's obvious that they fought for Serbian population i Bosnia and Croatia, they did more damage than good. Arkan was a great commander, but also a criminal. They were /ourguys/ in a sense that removing muslim population was a non issue for them. That's about it.

Digging into Otpor, Srdja Popovic, CANVAS and that whole story will lead you all over the world, with all kinds of familiar names popping up. It's a rabbit hole, if there ever was one.

That's a huge part of the point, user. Active conspiracy among certain elected officials to allow this movement to escalate. They have to be removed, and sanctuary cities have to be stopped, or it will be a Sisyphean nightmare.

not only that but pol identified several of the antifags that were there. Some of them were on twitter bragging about assaulting and knocking people out. I didn't save the pics though maybe some other user can post them.

>CANVAS's
>not CANVAS'

Arkan was a mobster that only joined the war to show his rivals in Serbia and in Europe that he has balls,he hated Muslims and he had as a hobby to go to the biggest Serbian Muslim city and bully Muslims there whille police just watches,he didn't know nothing about politics nor he cared about why Yugoslavia fell apart he used it to expend his black market.

Mauzer was a Bosnian Serb fighting for survival off Serbs in Bosnia,he was quiet and most off the times he tended to him self but he was a great commander,but he died in a raid.

basically this

How has Soros not been assassinated yet

>CANVAS
GOD DAMMIT MOOT, I KNEW YOU WERE IN ON THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH

TYVM I saved all your images and will analyze and spread.

youtube.com/watch?v=corbCXN5wik

The good ones always die first.

Wew lad good work.

This is a good idea, but I fear it would escalate the board to ShillCon1 if it caught on. More than anything I want other anons who have a sense of what's going on to keep contributing, it's impossible to work in a vacuum.

Overlay this map with the election map by county who won.... It will tell nice things to you.

>We're the clueless, incompetent animu protagonist who turns into a battle-hardened warrior and somehow saves the world through the power of friendship

Wew lad, this timeline.

Well that's a shame. I had heard Arkan was a criminal, but I came across one of those patriotic songs about Mauzer and the Panteri and could barely find anything on him. I guess with the way the Yugoslav war is viewed in the west by the MSM, that might be a mark of good character.

I'm quarantined in kawaii for a few more years.

I'll just say this much. One of Srdja's butt buddies from Otpor, Slobodan Djinovic, basically got the legal tender to install optic cables in Serbia without a tender. One phone call from the US ambassador was all it took. Think about that.

Clearly a Hillary or Bernie win would have led to antifa spreading like wildfire, as law enforcement would be handicapped at all levels.

Thank fuck they arrested those 200+ antifa in DC.

Brother you have no idea of the filthy shit the "peacekeepers" engaged in in Bosnia after the war. I worked there for two years (mainly from Serbia but spent a lot of time in Republika Srpska). Srdjan Knezevic, Mauzer, all these guys were painted as "warlords." NATO likely killed both of them. Hell, when Mauzer made arrests after Knezevic was assassinated, NATO actually *raided his jail cell* to free them.

Like imagine a police chief (and war hero before that) is murdered after investigating corruption, and then the UN swoops in and frees his suspected killers and fires the man who arrested them. Oh, and he later gets murdered too.

They were up to their armpits in retarded spy ops and cartels (especially tobacco smuggling) which Mauzer & Knezevic threatened.

Just from looking at California I've noticed a correlation between these PACs and "progressive" mayors being installed.

Particularly intriguing is that video, commissioned and screened by DFA, which was the precursor to the Fake News meme. This was planned out far in advance.

>there has been no mention of antifa
Yes and the fake news also assured us that Hillary would win.

Is it? Sounds like the words of a pussy who won't fight.

It'd be like a bully beating you a breaking your bones while in yoUr mind you think of a mug pee and how he's gonna get kicked out of the school.

The right is taking a beatin so the left will get a time out? Sound fucking logic.

Trust me normal generations are coming to realize Soros' evil. A 60 year old man at my work said fuck soros we need to take him out. Completely blew me away.

The ugly truth is addictive.

I'm sorry, but you're here forever.

Considering that UNPROFOR, and IFOR supplied Bosnians and Croats with weapons they smuggled in marked vehicles, it's no wonder really.

I think that shilling was to try and piss off poltards to dylann roof some antifas and make them martyrs

Frankly my brain is going numb and I'll need some time to follow this through with a halfway intelligent response. Definitely going to start this thread up again within the next day.

America deserves what their getting.

>Digging into Otpor, Srdja Popovic, CANVAS and that whole story will lead you all over the world, with all kinds of familiar names popping up. It's a rabbit hole, if there ever was one.

See
I collected a bunch of notes back in the day because it was so incredible I thought I could only write about it in a novel or something. Like everyone else who hasn't been a victim of their "peacemaking bombings" I always thought the "international community" was something benign, and at least they meant well.

>Mauzer
>Warlord

The dude looks like some shy country bumpkin. It's hard to imagine him as a warlord.

What said makes sense, the video I watched had a few shots of him doing things and he looked camera shy and bashful as hell.

Ignorance is unfulfilling, user. I can't stop.

How's that fire working out for you?

You probably know how Soros works . . .

It's worth looking into if you want to know what kind of OPFOR you're going against today. These riots are just the beginning. Remember that CANVAS is primarily a psy ops org established by a family who just lost the election in the most humiliating way.

If favors are ever going to be repaid, it is now. Keep an eye out.

If everything came out in newspapers tomorrow, 2/3 of politicians in Serbia would be hanging on lamp posts by noon the next day.

NGOs are an excellent cover for effecting regime change

Don't forget we all did it for free, and they've spent billions.

i wish Trump would call out Soros by name

>The entire might of the NWO outmaneuvered and outfought by a bunch of virgin tendie-loving autists

Obama had put the pieces in place to federally regulate all news via a "Ministry of Truth". That's why the fake news meme was started in advance, but deployed prematurely once their plans all went pear-shaped.

We came very close to losing everything.

The fire is old news fag. The fire in your country is just getting started.

Duly noted, looks like I'll be making more coffee.

Arab spring redpill image:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1428/23/1428232372909.png

from thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103484043/#q103487149

Always a concern, but I think the least bad option is to organize (at least in a public-facing way) here, as user, at least to attract like-minded autists.

See
This is one place where user & the international contributors of Sup Forums can help. These same people have run earlier versions of these programs in Ukraine, Serbia, Macedonia, Hungary, Georgia, Russia, etc. with varying degrees of success. A Serb can offer valuable info about Soros' use of Radio B92 in Belgrade to keep a dead movement alive, as well as failed tactics like when he tried to found political parties there (the Civic Alliance). We don't hear about when Hungary foiled a plot to overthrow their government; we hear about Hungary "cracking down on liberal freedoms."