Brit/pol/ Colin edition

Thread Funny
>youtube.com/watch?v=UKRmtJ03oMA

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=do6Ki6kMq_o

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

>High Court appeal arguing that Britain cannot leave the Single Market without a vote from MPs is rejected
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/03/campaigners-launch-fresh-brexit-legal-challenge-over-single-market

>Are Nutt under police investigation for alleged election fraud in Stoke
uk.businessinsider.com/ukips-paul-nuttall-under-police-investigation-for-housing-claims-2017-2

>THINGS - Government's ultra-optimistic Brexit plan is published
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38836906

>Jeremy Corbyn expects an even bigger rebellion from his MPs over the actual triggering of Article 50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/02/jeremy-corbyn-labour-team-braces-for-fresh-labour-rebellion-over-article-50

>John McDonnell: "I respect Article 50 rebels"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-rebellion-john-mcdonnell-a7558591.html

>They won't vote to stop their kids being raped, but they WILL vote for the Milkman - Lib Dems score landslide council victory in Rotherham, increasing their vote share by over 50%
libdems.org.uk/stunning_lib_dem_victory_in_labour_heartland

>'The most pro-Brexit town in Britain' - An analysis of Boston, Lincs.
ft.com/content/160a9604-e969-11e6-967b-c88452263daf

>Britain "could carry out cyber attacks on Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/britain-could-carry-cyber-attacks-defend-against-russia-suggests/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/brits are shit/country/ch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38849868
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brexit happening/country/za/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for "Yugoslav flag, why?"

>The sovereignty of Parliament is a fundamental principle of the UK constitution. Whilst
Parliament has remained sovereign throughout our membership of the EU, it has not always
felt like that. The extent of EU activity relevant to the UK can be demonstrated by the fact
that 1,056 EU-related documents were deposited for parliamentary scrutiny in 2016. These
include proposals for EU Directives, Regulations, Decisions and Recommendations, as well
as Commission delegated acts, and other documents such as Commission Communications, Court of Auditors Reports and more

What did the Brexit White Paper mean by this?

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
A QUICK R U N D O W N
British flag
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukranian
>racemixer(chink wife)
>racemixer(quadroon preg gf)
>racemixer(korean pig wife)
>pon-"English" mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Anglosphere gook/chink/pon
>kike randposter
>bomber rimmer the footfag kike
>Preuße - paedo
>meme merchant - autistic warmonger
ukrainian kike(Russian flag)
JIDF kike(SA flag)
Toothpaste the CIVIC halfbreed(Dutch)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

We Need that clueless Cunt May to get the 50 triggered ffs ,We Need the EU to BTFO ,We Need strong trade negotiators to get us Based Deals .. this last one , I can see the tory weak fuckers giving us shit all . what do you think ?

And a lonely proxy nonce who sucks off Galilean kikes

Well I sure fucked up that greentext

Wow ! Thanks for keeping me aware, this will be very helpful indeed to me.

-Jason

fucking kek

Why dont you Fuck Off you stupid Cunt , you are not even funny , Go now before I fuck you up Nigger !

Reminder Brits are shit

piss off medpack

>that dirty smirk

Oh the things i'd do to her

So I know today there was another anti-brexit challenge made but it was shot down for what I guess is that they can't be bothered with them anymore

But what about that one that was launched in Dublin? And i'm sure there was another made to the European Supreme court too
What do you think will become of them? Or were they shot down after a while too?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/brits are shit/country/ch/

I'm ethnically German.

Hey brits. How is that salad shortage going?

Why are Murcian farmers so shit at protecting their crops?

did the rain in spain stay in the wrong place or what

Get back to your field, Manuel

Correct
>lonely
Wrong. Girlfriend of five months
>proxy
Wrong
>nonce
Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
>kikes
I'm a True Judean

Hullow yes. Can we keep the discussions about drugs and shit in the last thread? Ok thank you.

it's an embassy, the Spanish Republic has one too

Jokes on you, nobody here eats salad!

kike nonce go do one

why do we import everything and sell the rights to our own creations

You and your fucking siestas have ruined my salads

Get your shit together Spain

>Girlfriend of five months

Underage kidnapped rape victims are not girlfriends proxynonce kike

Credit American Vanguard for that pic you cut off faggot.

She's 18

say that to my face on not online faggot

>She

>Taking what a child says at face value

make me

Does anyone else sometimes feel like Nick Clegg is still in control of the Lib Dems and Farron is just doing whatever he tells him to?

master keks

Anybody else wants to clash with antifa cucks if they start shit here?

That explains a lot of your little healthy lifestyle!

Stay mad faggot. Just remember Siege of Cartagena de Indias.
Also, nice trips

I think we all know who truly controls the lib dems

Do (YOU) say it like
>Poo-tin
or
>Pew-tin

You subhuman macaque. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy mountain monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Manuel de Madrid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Iberia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the cave you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to ride your grandfathers goat to the Rock and rape some monkeys, as is in the Latins nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Spanish obsession with a windswept rock in the Mediterranean is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Spain has made to the medical field. The GIBS MUH GIBRALTAR sentiment in the average malnourished Spaniard is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your oily hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Aryan heritage.

You nigger.

You make Italy look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Leicester of Europe.

Go fertilise the Pyrenees with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. French cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Spanish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Teach me your ways

>She pledged a further £30m to help with the EU migrant crisis

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38849868

daily reminder anonymongs should be shot

My pronunciation is somewhere in between tbqh

You fucking wog, now i'm having to put grass clippings from my lawn on my fucking burger because there's no lettuce

I've met her parents for Christ's sake
Spaniards were spawned by niggers

>ee's a pound shop Enoch Powell an we gotta watch em

Top kek. Just come here and eat as much salad as you want, lad. We actually love british tourists

Pew as in church pew? Then yes the second one.

I hope not. Every political calculation Clegg has made has backfired on him.

>Trade support for tuition fees for a referendum on a new voting system
>Fail miserably

>Push for a higher tax threshold, taking minimum wage workers all but out of tax
>Get the credit stolen by the Tories

>Push the Lib Dems as the 'Pro-EU party' as a campaign platform
>Lose 80% of the parties seats

He is the most cucked man in British politics, and that includes the house speaker who was literally cucked. Even Ed Miliband has his twitter bants.

>AGAIN AND AGAIN

What did the universe mean by this

poo-tin is the correct way to say it.

JoCo on the Daily Politics is a fan of say Pewtin.

Stop the Constant B8 meme here OK lads.We are the Based English Blokes ok .Rise above the scum an Hopefully we can deport /Poles,Euro scum /Mudslimes /Immurgants / second generation paki lefty cunts should be shot dead on sight .Fuck u Khans KEKs

So is Brexit happening or not?

t. Gary Glitter

That's how most people say it and its wrong.

>AGAIN AND AGAIN

ONE DAY

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia

This fucking idiot is gonna get us nuked.

Here at the nick abbot club we call him Rootin tootin shootin

Putin is a boi lover , he likes lads from 6 til 9yo .
Fact is online .

*walks towards you*

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brexit happening/country/za/

>We actually love british tourists

No you don't we're smelly and obnoxious

>>They won't vote to stop their kids being raped, but they WILL vote for the Milkman - Lib Dems score landslide council victory in Rotherham, increasing their vote share by over 50%

Rotherham is our very own mini Sweden.

He meant to say that they NEED british tourists for their economy

Lets trade, you can have gibraltar but you have to send us 10,000 qt spaniard gfs and they have to come to the south east and not the north

Those tightly packed "Black Blocs" are the perfect target to throw ballons filled with whatever at.

Seems as if Trump is going to try and lead America into war with Iran.

Judging by the current situation, we are in for a based hard brexit which we all originally voted for desu!

>Guy verhofstadt heading the negotians. Along with martin schulz aswell by the looks of it both superstate advocates and anglo haters.
>mother threasa has already said she wants to leave the common market multiple times.
>the commons voted for the aricle 50 bill.
>we have the rest of the world bar europe, standing by ready to start trade deals.

I think overall the EU thinks they are going to be the ones in which think we need them more than we need them, however you have to look at this with an outside of the box approach.
>yes we do relly on europe for various trade deals that booster our economy.
>however we have the world lining up ready to make trade deals.
>germany relies on the Uk for most of its car manafacturing industry segment.
>not to mention the whole of the EU relies on us ecnomicly.

overall as long as our negotiators dont show any sign of weakness and reamain vigilant on our demands we will fuck europe off complety.

Espically due to the fact the EU will not want to show weakness due to the growing euroscepticism within other member states, as they will want what we want.

Good o'l hard brexit i say lad!

>10,000 qt spaniard gfs
Sides broken .KEKS
You would be better in luck to get a kiddie from Portugal .

>Lets trade, you can have gibraltar but you have to send us 10,000 qt spaniard gfs and they have to come to the south east and not the north
you'd still get cucked by northern chads you sissy paki

Whats he saying now?

I am a northerner, but i live in the south

He is saying that Iran is playing with fire and that he will introduce new sanctions, Israel really seem to have their jewy claws around him.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*they need us
Fucking kraut beer lad it makes you the ultimate spastic when it comes to grammar and spelling!

Ah, saw that tweet earlier, didn't know about the Sanctions though

I get the feeling if he goes to war it might kill a lot of proper support for him from normal people, pretty sure everyone is sick of desert wars where they and their kids die for fuckall

>10,000 Spaniards
We need less subhumans, not more
>Spaniard
>qt
Scottish and West Slavic girls = best girls

Listen to this gibberish lads, she sounds so qt.

>www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_nan_gaidheal

RIP Best Hitchens

why is it what when some people explain something, they always end their sentence with ", right?"

been noticing it a lot more recently

>white supremacist
>goes to Thailand to fuck preteen shitgooks
WEW

This Brilliant ! I Just Hope we can get these scum out of our Country as Trump wanting US.Listen I aint Right wing , But being such a passive Liberal has Opened my Eyes to them take ...take ...take !

J U S T
U
S
T

is there salad in fish n chips?

Saddam and Gaddafi tried to drop the petrodollar.

Anyone remember what happened next?

Is moon man still a thing?

Moon man moon man cant you see