Get your shovels out for some old fashioned dig dig

The Leftshit shill machine is ramping up, trying to claim the Berkeley riots were a Right Wing false flag. There were some ads found matching the same Soros-style Open Society recruitment drive prior to the event, and Milo was given advance warning as a result. Now, they claim Milo had no advance evidence, and it was part of a ruse he planned himself. It's time to really rip the lid off this Soros operation, before they cover their tracks and hide all the evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=q14Ujm0PYbE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA
archive.seattleweekly.com/1999-12-22/news/delta-s-down-with-it/
youtu.be/3R6dzZdceT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah anyone who isn't enrolled at Berkeley must be a trump supporter

I hope Trump closes every university in America by the end of his 8 years. Nothing good ever comes out of those places. It would force all the sniveling libshits to get real jobs too.

>THEY DINDU NUFFIN

>real jobs with no education
Well that would be perfect if he would open up all those factories and coal mines.

"""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""

They should learn a trade and do some honest work.

>honest work
Like factory and coal mine jobs while we continue to fall behind in science and engineering. But at least we're doing """"""""""honest"""""""""" work.

TYT named their video about this "The MSM is covering the UC Berkeley riots wrong" and then proceeds to cover it in exactly the same way the MSM covers it.

Still nobody with the rumored craigslist ad? Nobody with any proofs?

Yeah all one person who got arrested weren't students.

Sup Forums BTFO

>i didn't recognize the guys who wear black masks and clothing to hide their idenity

Of course, there's no way paid protesters in every single BLM and anti-Trump riot that were bused in could be against Trump.

I think he's probaly referring trades over humanities not STEM fields.

Feminist degrees don't get you a job anywhere but mcdonalds. The majority of people going to college shouldn't even be there

THATS whats wrong with college. These are kindergarten safe spaces, not actual places of higher learning. You only experience that if you go into a decent field and you are still force fed trash even then. Colleges are a complete joke now and are no better than our highschools as far as student body and teachers employed there.

Now, if college could be made a respectable place again and people going there are going there because they want to learn skills trades and other forms of education thats fine. But these, for the majority, are people who never wanted to leave highschool, not adults with goals and responsibilities.

What's stopping a 400lb Sup Forums hacker from getting into the student database of the school and posting that information?

I'm sure we can find out very quickly who and who isn't a student.

damage control
DAMAGE CONTROL
MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

>Trump won
>Right-wingers getting everything that they want
>They suddenly feel desperate enough to impersonate as antifa so they can further discredit liberals
FUCKING KEK. The state of desperation these liberals are in. Put on those tinfoil hats boys.

I just watched the Young Turks and they infomed me it was Sup Forums causing the trouble!

>“Could the right-wing come in masked, could it be Sup Forums guys who come in to cause trouble so they can then turn around and do exactly what they did today, ‘Oh you have to take away the funding from Berkeley’?” asked the former MSNBC host.

>“I mean, they’re teaching science over there, they’re teaching facts. The right-wing hates facts. What a convenient Reichstag fire we just had,” Uygur said.
youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA

LOL fucking leftists trying to pretend that their side isn't absolutely filled with scum like this

They are so delusional that they have to make shit up for their reality not to fall apart. In their minds the left as no bad actors, only people on the right are bad.

If the event actually took place on campus then they had an obligation to make sure it was secure.

every fucking leftist "protest" turns into a riot. That's the whole fucking point of them. The lugenpresse then report on how those evil right wingers agitated them and how noble it was to fight them.

every negro civil rights rally was the same
The left needs their fairy tales I guess

Also, i would count honest work, aka, something you dont need a college degree to do, would be;

Construction workers
Electricians(ones that wire your house, fix the wiring, extend, ect ect there are degrees that help you get into this field but you can certainly learn everything you need to know online and get a license even without a degree(most states allow this) at least this probably goes for a majority of things on this list however.)
Carpentry
Computer languages
Masonry
Management(running your own business or someone elses)
Plumbing
Welders
Glass crafting(blowers, people who make windows)

I can list many more. And before you green text ANY of theses, these are all skills that are 100% needed 100% of the time. Are all fields that are well paying and always in demand for workers.

No shit, if they could pull off Sandy Hook then they could easily pull of this false flag riot

Let's work on finding proof it was Soros connected before it disappears then.

There was literally one arrest. What is this crazy cunt talking about?

archive.seattleweekly.com/1999-12-22/news/delta-s-down-with-it/

redpill from AJ during rogan. Gov trained "protestors" started a riot during world trade protests, negotiated their way out after being surrounded.

I guess all these berkley students are also alt right plants

youtu.be/3R6dzZdceT4

Is this a good old A. Wyatt Man?

well they have the identities of those arrested

so they can ask them where they came from

>Milo is a White Supremist
>Brags about taking his BF's nigger dick in his ass

Pick one.

sure guys, sure

This is not a serious threat, many other things to worry about. The MSM is amplifying their actions for ratings because they are at the end of the rope, MSM will keep losing money until they can't stay up anymore. Until then they will keep amplifying polarizing ideas to get as much $$ as possible.

>well they have the identities of those arrested
post them so we can research them pls