What are the Feminists going to do when the stigma of trannies is broken and boipussy becomes preferable to sandy...

What are the Feminists going to do when the stigma of trannies is broken and boipussy becomes preferable to sandy vagina?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same thing they'll do when they get replaced with sex robots.

Same thing they always do, same thing they only ever do. [AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

Get some of that boipussy too.

/thread

MtF + F is the hottest thing there is desu.

>a mans bleached asshole is preferable to a vagina

Ok then

FtM tyrannies are the least psycho and bitchy women you can get.

/thread

>Implying boipussy isn't the strategic jew's way of bringing out the weak homosexual sides of the males
>implying traps will actually lure any self respecting alpha who's already smashing pussy.

Man, why must you play as sophisticated mental gymnastics as the feminists?

Ye

you are well on your way, user

t. tranny

Pictured: the trangina

>he thinks an aids infested shit hole (literally) is better than pristine pussy
>OP is so much of a virgin that he can only get mans ass
shame to be you, OP

Trannies are not human. They're mentally ill subhumans who should be gassed and killed.

Maybe he just likes a bit of cheeky boipussy

Also you act like girls support trannies and when guys like it they will somehow regret everything they ever did, when in reality the joke is on you.

Women only sleep with the top 20% of males, theyre pushing trannies so the rest of the males either become trannies or fuck trannies, kinda like how a girl who friendzoned you will be super hyped to introduce and hook u up with her less attractive acquaintance, if you spend half the time you do being a faggot with actually trying hard you would get somewhere in life way better than where you are now, OP.

Pence actually has a bit more nuanced view of it.

>convincing yourself that your best friend in a wig is a good fuck

wew

so these are the new white nationalists of the 21st century...

Feminism is so powerful that men are literally chopping off pieces of their bodies to become women.

Only when its hentai its nasty in reality

>gassed and killed.
In that order?

Is that a guy?

Feminists are beautiful. Get over it.

Got damn...is that actually a dude? Looks kind of like an old gf of mine.

you need a real woman to breed burger

tranny fags cant breed

The last time someone said the word "boipussy" in front of me I hit him in the mouth with a the 7 ball from a pool table. We should throw you all off of buildings like the Muslims do.

just fyi, boipussy has poop in it

be aware

Sauce?

Muh soggy knees!

>boipussy

Someones a bit sensitive. You got something to hide ;)

a feminine penis is already much, much better than the disgusting moist hole on grills. Realizing this was the biggest redpill for me so far.

shock the gay away.

What do you mean when? It's already happening user. It's too late for the feminists.

but seriously, trannies are probably more mentally stable than the average woman.
Plus theyre way easier to sleep with, unless you wanna rape them, then youd better rape a woman.
But if all females were wiped out and we had some artificial womb machine then i would love to be in that timelinr

mike if you like the cock get a shock pence

sleeping with a mutilated man

>no please

>this entire thread
Who needs to justify fucking pussy or assholes?

>but seriously, trannies are probably more mentally stable than the average woman.

They're going to sleep with the chads that aren't sad little losers coming to Sup Forums to scapegoat other races for their own pathetic shortcomings.

Every fucking post trying to convince straight men that fucking trannies is okay is 100% Jew shilling nonsense.

>validate turning straight men into fags because MUH BOIPUCCI IS GOOD AND BETTER THAN VAGINA AMIRITE?!?
>prevent more white breeding, you goyim don't REALLY want kids, do you? You want someone who will play video games instead!
>be with someone who is mentally unstable enough to cut their dick off and pretend to be a girl, and you will both accept more degeneracy AND develop your own psychoses in due time

Ever notice that there's no pro-tranny push for brown or black people?

Trannies are human garbage, deserving of the gas chamber, along with their Jew creators.

kek
have you seen any trannys in real life? you realize you fuck their ass right?
trannys hairs still grow in their "pussy" if they're MtF, which leaves it more likely to infect

That isn't actually a tranny

Is it?

Show me her dick.

Jesus christ, you're all a bunch of fucking degenerates

i have seen three trannies, one is a 2 meter+ long nigger with implants, other is a bald dude in a dress, i think hes dead now. Other one is some furry, and looked disgusting.

i'll take sand over shit and aids tyvm

>nothing ever changes

Okay lads here's the real question:
Imagine that in the future trannies will be able to alter their DNA and become actual women, have kids and such
Would you accept them then?

more like cheesy amirite? amirite boys?

What about traps? The ones that can pass as female but don't have hormones?

"Traps" are absolutely gross in 3D

that assface
no need for a tranny
you have an ass to fuck on that girls's face already

I know this woman and she's very much not a liberal. She knows martial arts and owns several fire arms. Why are you using her as a feminist? Is it because she's wearing glasses?

You're an idiot.

out of all "traps" there is 0.1% that are actually traps (look identical to girls) and out of that 1 in 10 is attractive
most are just crossdressing faggots

how the fuck does a prolapse even get that bad?

no

If a man ooks, smells, talks, walks, acts, cooks, cleans, waxes, bleaches his anus, bleaches his teeth, moisturizes, wears sugar cookie chapstick, lengthens his lashes, wears bracelets and androgynous clothes. I will fuck the shit out of that man.

Not wanting to fuck this makes you a literal example of a faggot.

If you're going to zap somebody, start by doing it to yourself, cakeboi.

What are the tannies going to do when the stigma of 2D is broken and 2D pussy becomes preferable to sandy boipussy?

>wears sugar cookie chapstick
cute

Then you, sir, are a faggot deserving of the gallows.

It has a penis, you are clearly the faggot here

I don't get how anyone could find an attractive trans person even if they're into that.

And that is after completely ignoring the fact it has a dick, which is fucking gross.

Don't get why having anyone thinks two holes to fuck is better than 3.

Gas all men who pretend to be women.

name?

>I don't get how anyone could find an attractive trans person even if they're into that.
this, I could get over the dick part, honestly

men are better than women at everything, including being a woman

IT'S NOT A TRAP IF IT HAS TITS
THE SECOND YOU TAKE HORMONES TO GROW THEM YOU ARE NO LONGER A TRAP
go back to shitting up Sup Forums's trap threads

I'll call her a trap if I want to, and there is nothing you can do to stop it

d....degenerate. source so i can report this`?

You need help

Doesn't matter, still needs to go to the gas chamber

Fpbp

I prefer MtF + MtF

I want to put my brain in a robot body shaped like an anime girl.

By using your ass as a meat locker

10/10 would cuddle

That looks like a hapa though.

most straight males would rather be alone forever than fuck something called a "boipussi". boipussi can't even make kids, it's a zero sum game.

>miscategorizing things
STOP

only way to change woman is changing the laws that benefit them, its the only way.

change the law and you will see within a week woman turning back to normal like some kind of lizard people morphing to humans

Europeans have been getting boipucci on the side for ages. Lighten up.

God, i will destroy her ass.
Given the chance.

And no, she is not a tranny.

>scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/

Pretty soon, they will be able to get pregnant.

does it trigger your autism?

Kys freak sage

>bayonetta lookalike trap
Honestly it'd be gayer to not fuck him.

>pristine pussy
You better be fucking kidding me, there is no such a thing unless you're a pedo.

Heretic