The problem with non-Christians/non Catholic's is that.. they read the wrong bible, listen to unsanctified people...

The problem with non-Christians/non Catholic's is that.. they read the wrong bible, listen to unsanctified people, who make up their own commentary/self interpretation of the bible which isn't guided by the holy ghost.. They need to listen to the Holy ghosts commentary which is in his church through his Sanctified priests/saints/ his mother, through scripture and tradition..

Yes there is good and bad within God's church, This is to be expected, Christ taught us so, he said this... it's a heresy, a false belief, a lie, to believe all within his church are good and holy.. People who believe this error, & tend to fall away and become heretics.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/watch-pope-accuses-his-critics-of-cowardliness-for-overfocus-on-following-1
introiboadaltaredei2.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Satan is the material world itself

>which is in his church through his Sanctified priests/saints/ his mother, through scripture and tradition..

America is not the Holy Ghost

this

Kill yourself and go to heaven

No its not, Americanism is condemned, learn some traditional catholic theology..

>not believing what we tell you makes you evil and hell bound
Your religion is literally the adult version of a mental playpen for children.

suicides condemned and will result in hell.

It's just revealed truths from the holy ghost.

Any time someone uses fear to influence people's decisions. It's probably nefarious. Why should anyone believe what a ghost said millenia ago? Especially whose message has been filtered through human interpretation and then preached by the blatantly corrupt catholic church.

Why would god use fear? That's so antigod it's literally Satan.

I don't understand where this fear is coming from, I understand perfectly, maybe its your lack of understanding that's causing this fear..

Because its GOD that's why we should listen to the holy ghost, are you even Christian.. He uses us because we are connected to him, we are made in his image.. Are u even Christian.. Like Christ teaches there is both good and bad within his church, because of mans freewill, to do good or bad, and god respects freewill.

I don't fear god, I know where god is, (in the Tabernacle) I know the true faith I don't fear.. It isn't antigod if its promoting traditional Catholicism.

*tips fedora*

>the values of traditional catholicism.

>self-interpreted god's teachings as a mental playpen for children, which is wrong, and unchristian.
again its just revealed truths.

>believes the Jewish memes/"history" books..

catholic church is lying about the shape of the earth.

i'm a christian myself. the catholic church is the synagogue of satan bro. always has been.

>albanian Jesus

keep dreaming

that's a freemasonic belief propagated as a catholic belief, The church already defined the earth as a sphere long before this bs was propagated.

Yes Rome has been infiltrated and isn't catholic anymore, but we still have to recognize the position of authority of the pope, even if he's a heretic.

the catholic church invented islam in the 7th century.

in the 5th century they severly punished anything they deemed "heresy" once they got military support from rome

the catholic church has never been a christian organization, its always been rooted in destroying Christianity.

recognizing the authority of a man, the pope, a historical position of filled with pedophiles and pagan corpse worshipers makes you a blasphemer to the holy spirit. you'll follow each pope into hell.

Fuck off, gnosticuck.

and you're simply wrong. the earth is a flat non moving plane of existence.

> The church already defined the earth as a sphere long before this bs was propagated.

is a dirty catholic lie.

this man is a catholic cuck who sucks the dick of a pagan pedophilia pope, who would probably let a priest literally fuck his children in front of him.

dont do him the compliment of calling him a gnostic, they tend to think for themselves.

the catholic church does everything it can to undermine the word of god, and lead people astray from the path of jesus christ.

revelations 2:9 the jews are not the jews, but the synagogue of satan. that synagogue of satan is the catholic church

As someone who almost fell for the Catholic meme, I completely agree. If you study history you'll realize how evil the Catholic church is, but I must add that much of Protestantism hasn't been much better

Is this what you call a "sanctified priest?" The "Vicar of Christ" literally told people not to follow the ten commandments in his recent homily.

lifesitenews.com/news/watch-pope-accuses-his-critics-of-cowardliness-for-overfocus-on-following-1

protestants are idiots, but at least they know the jews this board hates are all roman catholics.

jesus even had the decency to cut the 10 commandments down to 5.

like vatican ii? is that a teaching of the holy ghost? lel

i grew up sspx, it's so absurd. i'm now orthodox. you can't "recognize and resist" a validly promulgated ecumenical council but it obviously contradicts previous infallible teachings, the sedevacantists have a case but if they're right there is no visible structure of the church, no jurisdiction for any masses or priests, and we can never have a pope again.

the truth is, the roman catholic church defected a long time ago.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world.

more like it was created as a defective church.

BAHAHA

absurd, sspxers are insane. it takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance.

introiboadaltaredei2. b l o g s p o t .ca/2012/05/failure-to-recognize-means-resistance.html

abp lefebvre believed that rome has lost the faith but somehow a heretic can remain pope. 'recognize and resist' is impossible, and sedevacantism while being the logical end of VII means the church is effectively dead.

fellay is getting ready to throw the society right into the hands of modernist rome, my parents and everybody i know is feaking out because they rightly realize that they're going to become modernist like the fssp, but to be catholic you have to be united to the pope!

I think OP abandoned thread so he could find a priest to fuck his children. he's the ultimate cuck.