I'll dress like a woman when you act like a president, police officer tells Trump

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38853350

Is this like some meta satire or what? She is complaining about Trump's campaign staff (fucking old news) having a dress-code asking women to dress like women, and posts a picture of herself looking like a blow-up doll complete with fake lashes in police uniform.
What exactly is the point she is trying to make?

'Look at me'

She's trying to tell us she looks hot in that uniform. Sometimes it baffles me how little you guys understand women

Sup Forums is 90% NEET virgins, what do you expect?

Women are retards.

I guess sometimes I just forget they aren't really people

I guarantee you that's not a police officer.

I guarantee it.

Aren't cops not allowed to show bias. Fire that bitch

She has so much makeup on that she looks like a drag queen.

How about do your job properly or make room for someone who will

She wants attention. Thats all.

>According to a former Trump campaign worker, quoted in a news report by Axios, the president wants the men who work for him to wear ties and the women to dress "appropriately".

>Dresses are apparently preferred, but if a female staffer wears jeans, they must "look neat and orderly", the publication reported

The horror

>Elizabeth Rooney, a police officer in Boston and army veteran, posted a photo of her in uniform.
She told the BBC: "I'll start dressing like a woman when he starts acting like a president. I felt his remarks that women should "dress like a woman" are misogynistic and unpresidential.

Slathering on make-up like a whore at clown school, posing for a selfie, and then airbrushing the picture, is not "dressing like a woman"?

Also see the strong womyn in the article:

>Dr Judy Melinek tweeted "Yes I'm doing an autopsy wearing pearls."

Can you imagine men taking pictures of themselves at work? "Yes, I'm maintaining the data architecture of this API wearing a tie. Problem?"

Women literally spend their entire lives playing dress-up. A woman will not be a CEO, she will play pretend as a CEO.

I learnt something huge today.

Female cops are absolutely meme tier.

He has already done more than Obama within two weeks.

>Women.

Check out (((BBC))) reduced to reporting on Tweets by nobodies, as long as it's an excuse to lambast Trump.

A few months ago, "day of the rope" was a goofy meme. Today I would welcome and support a violent insurrection against these """people""".

They're such cunts too, like they're the rudest bitches you'll ever meet. I had one pull me over after I stopped at a stop sign, I counted 2 seconds and kept going cus nobody was around. Then she pulled me over and gave me a $120 ticket and wrote failed to stop. At the time I didn't have a job so i said "please can you just give me a warning or something?" And the cunt screams at me "THIS IS YOUR WARNING".

Female cops are such faggots.

THIS

>not protesting how men are supposed to wear mens clothes
Wow, sexist much? Fucking bigot piece of shit.

Attention grabbing sassy whore personality pretty much ruins any attraction i have to those females despite them being somewhat pretty.

I agree. One time my family was half a mile away from my house (in a very small town) and a female cop pulled us over. She said my mom was driving without a seatbelt on (she wasn't and never would) because my mom's hair was covering the seatbelt. My parents argued with her for half an hour before her boss showed up and told her to fuck off and apologized to my parents. They should only be allowed to do desk work.

>mooom i cutted my dick off am i a woman yet

And how is looking hot relevant? Dressing like a proper 'woman' is dressing professional, there's a dress code for men as well you twat, you don't show up in faggy jeans shorts and a top. It's called dressing respectable. She is making herself look like a complete retard.

Apparently she forgot she was wearing them and went into an operating room

There's nothing you can do to make a woman permanently happy. They get off on being against whatever you are for and forcing you to change, it is that thrill of control that is the only power available to them. Then of course they find something else to change about you. Then they run out of things to change and throw you away because now you're boring.

No one explains this to women anymore either, so they don't even understand what they're doing, that it is just in their nature, and that's why all the oppression of them and the patriarchy are very much justified.

I am not surprised at you not understanding women, Sven, considering your experience with them is limited while you're prepping the bull. She took a picture of herself, decided she looks pretty, and posted it with a caption designed to get people to tell her how pretty she is without going to any extra trouble. It gets way more views and likes this way than if it was just her in the uniform, especially since her liberal friends hate cops

YOU keep failing with women because they want you to man up and say "no". They want you to be steadfast in your beliefs and stand by them with conviction, even when a pretty girl says that's not her position. She wants to know she cannot manipulate you, because that's what she will respect.