A question for you racists

If you are white, it is very possible that your DNA could have more in common with a man native to Sudan, the congo, india or taiwain, than with your white neighbors.

How do you reconcile this fact with your pro-white rhetoric?

how does that statement even make sense?

lolwut

i stabbed myself with a benis.

This is the worst thread

>pro-white rhetoric
We like being around our own people like every one else, why is that such a sin?

DNA doesn't work like that. Haplogroups are distinct features and the various races match up with that.

story?

simialr

Except it can't

A question for racists, why do a group of inferuors with genetic mutations think they are superior to non-freaks

Expanding on this whiteness was a mutation for helping survive in areas with less sun. A trait we don't even use as most of you are too weak to handle the winter anyway.

It's pathetic that freaks with failed genes thinks they are superior to pure blooded dark skinned people.

>this post is not in favor of niggers
Too much son gave niggers genetic side effects of consrant heat stroke resulting in incurable retardation.

According to Spencer wells genetic database we all come from Africa. And I believe this to be true. I'm probably not the guy who you meant this question for since I don't consider myself racist. But I do believe there is a problem with african american youth culture. And traditional muslims who practice sharia law in their household. What I consider "pro-white rhetoric" is that everyone should act like a civilized contributing member of society. And when you build a life around lawlessness(blacks) or using your religious beliefs to strip the rights away from others(muslims) then you are in direct contradiction to civilized society(white). Guess that makes me a Nazi.

Are you retarded?

No one cares about skin color. there are plenty of white skinned people without European ancestry.

What matters is DNA haplogroups. Ethnicity.

You're a big guy

Lewontin's Fallacy:

Edwards argued that while Lewontin's statements on variability are correct when examining the frequency of different alleles (variants of a particular gene) at an individual locus (the location of a particular gene) between individuals, it is nonetheless possible to classify individuals into different racial groups with an accuracy that approaches 100 percent when one takes into account the frequency of the alleles at several loci at the same time. This happens because differences in the frequency of alleles at different loci are correlated across populations—the alleles that are more frequent in a population at two or more loci are correlated when we consider the two populations simultaneously. Or in other words, the frequency of the alleles tends to cluster differently for different populations.[8]

In Edwards's words, "most of the information that distinguishes populations is hidden in the correlation structure of the data." These relationships can be extracted using commonly used ordination and cluster analysis techniques. Edwards argued that, even if the probability of misclassifying an individual based on the frequency of alleles at a single locus is as high as 30 percent (as Lewontin reported in 1972), the misclassification probability becomes close to zero if enough loci are studied.[9]

Edwards's paper stated that the underlying logic was discussed in the early years of the 20th century. Edwards wrote that he and Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza had presented a contrasting analysis to Lewontin's, using very similar data, already at the 1963 International Congress of Genetics. Lewontin participated in the conference but did not refer to this in his later paper. Edwards argued that Lewontin used his analysis to attack human classification in science for social reasons.[9]

It doesn't. The left claims anti-scientific nonsense like that all the time.

I've had a DNA test done. I am 99% European and not that Mediterranean bullshit either. The other 1% was from the caucus mountain region.

it is not possible. You are completely wrong.

leaf

>nazi

Jesus Christ OP.

>Anybody want a Coke!

>white nationalism
its an american thing to make up to the fact that they have no heritage

inb4 a bunch of newyorker hipsters pretending 300 year immigrantion history is sumerian-tier

Under a Polar Bears white fur, the bear has black skin.

I can't go outside for more than 5 minutes without burning.

I'm pretty sure I'm white through and through.

>Sociologists pretending to understand genetics
Lol