I am on hold to get on Michael Savage's show right now...I got past the call screener

What do I say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJHKl0eNoq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If first, subtle baneposting.

SAY U R FROM Sup Forums

Talk about pizza gate and the Clinton Foundation connection.

Defend Kellyanne's honor for the lulz

Tell him the Jews killed Jesus, he hates that.

"burn in hell jew"

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, and that includes Michael Savage.

Challenge him with this...

Limit inflation on basic necessities 1.5% per year.
Limit consumption tax on all other goods and services 20%.

Explain, in numbers, why this is flawed and unworkable.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall once said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

This is where the Alt-Right is now, many do not agree with Milo's libertarian message or way, but we do care about EVERYONE having the right to voice their opinions without fear of oppression via state party or the fascist liberal left.

Ask what isba bigger priority:
traditionalism vs post modernism

or

elites vs populism

Tell that fucking Jew the jump in the oven. Hate that fucker. Thinks he is so important

Tell him about Sup Forums and that we love him and want him to visit.

"Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people voted for Hillary." followed by "fuck drumpf and fuck white people"

Be like this guy and see what he does

BAWDUHS LANGUAGE CALTCHA

Would you suggest Trump get rid of Kellyanne Conway?

Spam "fat nigger" before you hang up

fpbp. Be a big guy

DO NOT ASK HIM HOW HE IS DOING OR HE WILL HANG UP ON YOU. Tell him we need to round up all these antifa people and put them in work camps

I got on.....asked him to cool it on the criticism of Trump a bit...its over. Thanks guys.

Listening now, are you the guy talking about Breibart? Glad you aren't listening to any of the suggestions in this thread.

I didn't know Savage was on so early in the day, I thought he was a late night host. So many commercials in his show.

ask him a serious question

"dr savage, what do you think of the 'Jewish conspiracy"

That was me.....yup.

He really didnt let me talk.

Hope I didnt come across like a moron

Tell him the Day of the Flaming Pepe draws nigh.

He doesn't let anyone talk, and he usually doesn't listen to a word of it.

PRAISE K E K

ask him what's going on in antarctica. why did the pope visit? why so many elite going there? why is gingrich going there?

greet him by saying "dr weiner" and see how fast you get hung up on. pronounce it as weener

Haven't listened for a couple weeks. Is he beefing with kellyanne now?

You did better than the average caller for sure

Thank you!

Yeah, Savage is calling out Kellyanne for being an alcoholic, being out of her element is her current job, embarrassing herself on TV, and openly fighting against Jared Kushner's influence inside the White House

He just read out every single nasty attack Kellyanne made against Trump prior to joining the campaign

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QJHKl0eNoq0
Give this one from yesterday a listen man. He's literally talking about how antifa fags are going to cause a 4th reich