Elects female president once

>elects female president once
>country goes down the shitter
Really makes you think............

>Argentinians
>coherent thought

shes kinda hot though

Your government sucks but Buenos Aires is a great city.

> shitty country still shitty

You had five presidents in a week and one of them had to flee in a helicopter before her husband came in, I find it hard to believe too many of the country's problems are directly cristina's fault

Welll, she wasn't that bad when she was young.

we never had a drumpf as president doe...

MILF. Probably had some work done too. But yeah, she just wanted to be nice to everyone, give her a break. Being in charge is hard

>She just wanted to be nice to everyone
So nice she killed a prosectuor a day before he was going to present evidence about her ties with the AMIA bombing.

I know just how you feel.

Same here bro

Why did she hook up with Nestor? Look what happened.

got you covered senpai

Those Nestor genes are fucking poisonous, yeah

Is argentina really that bad? Is it brazil-level bad or just bad for a mainly-white country?

At least Macri is 100% white

Cristina's mother is Jewish, i.e.: she's Jewish

It's improving

>mainly-white country

Unfucking her teeth and getting a new hair cut could work out well for her, but the problem is then she would have nothing to distract from the Adam's apple she is sporting.

Is there crime problems there? I honestly know nothing about ye apart from the fact ye are a relatively cultured and wealthy (by local standards) S.A. country.

Are the races segregated there? What's society like? racism?

yes, there is a crime problem, mostly immigrants

>manteros
Because a bunch of illegal immigrants selling stuff illegally on the streets are totally representative of Argentina

Hello, my white friend.

What the fuck, didn't you learn from germany? Women are never good leaders. And people governed by them are cucks...

this is out of South America yeah? I thought uruguay was cool, no?

There's only 2 races. Amerindian-Mestizos (negros) and whites. There's not as much segregation as you would expect. The lower class whites share their lives with the mestizos who do somewhat okay (that's as high as they get).

british leader is based anyway, even if your one eventually gave in and let her emotions win...

MY DICK

Why do girls have to grow up?

Patagonia will be an extremely important geopolitical site in the future

check'em

I love Trump but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

reroll

you absolute pedo...

Already full of jews burning trees and shit, ask Chile about it.

why?

shiggy

trump's not gonna nuke anyone. He's a cheapskate and war is expensive and will make him unpopular. He will spend that money on infrastructure so he has a legacy and people love him

I'm talking about an unkown mineral to humanity until now that will change the paradigm forever

alex jones told me about it in a dream

I was just memeing m8.

We have villeros (pic related) which is a subhuman alien race which our government seems to give a free pass for ANY crime they do. Their only way of thinking is kill and rob to live. They are scum. Then we have illegal immigrants from Bolivia and Paraguay which smell bad and come to take our jobs and the government doesn't give a shit either. Then there's the white part of Argentina which is mostly the south and center which is the most beautiful part of the country. Just NEVER touch the north, it's a shithole. I was born there and moved as soon as I started college to the south. Best decision I've ever made.

Look up all the stats on life quality from at leats 2000 to 2007.

>Crime
>Inflation
>Muerders
>Cost of living
>Cost of services, food, whatever

Although Crime was going down before 2003 whe Nestor was ellected.

But most of the thing go better here when he was president.

He was a corrupt fucker too, but he knew how to do something kinda good.

The look at all those stats from 2008 to 2015 whe She was in charge.

IT ALL WENT TO HELL.

Why do you guys love Santa Catarina so much?

What. The. Fuck?

We have those in Ireland too, and we call them scobes or knackers. In England they have something similar called chavs.

Although these ones look like slavs.

Isn't Argentina supposed to be hot? I didn't think they would exist in the heat

never again, I wonder if will ever exist a good woman president.

The fuck?

You mean cuz of the tourists?

If is that, is because we have very shitty beaches here, the only good ones are in Patagonia, cold as fuck.

If I ever go to arg, where should I go so that's good to be a tourist?

theresa may!

her head looks like it's floating

WHORE!

Go to Bariloche or Buenos Aires I guess. If you come you'll get guaranteed argentine pussy btw, as long as you're white and speak in a funny accent.

there's probably more argentinians than brazilians at the beaches

good thing is, most qts from your country tend to not have very meaty asses, so they don't get much attention from niggers.

What the hell are you talking about?

Those are our local "niggers" they are just dressed somehow simmilar to those you got there.

BTW, no, here we don't put much focus on the skin color, but in the attitude you have.

If you live from welfare and go out to steal or fuck with people, you're nigger no matter how white you are.

>elect female Prime Minister once
>eternally BTFO Argie scum

F
I R O N
S
T

Palermo, Recoleta and Parque Madero are great ways to pretend we are in Europe.

That is until a mestizo searching trash bins asks you for a cig, but there are almost none of them there.

Love the French architecture, very classy.

>Parque Madero
Puerto Madero kek, sorry.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Women just aren't made to be leaders.
They're supporters. A government should be leaded, not supported. But a leader should be supported.
At least maybe you know, that you won't vote for her anymore (or her party, don't know your voting system). That's one step into the right direction.

>never elect female president
>America becomes great again

It was shit before it's still shit after.

I'm 21, just started to vote in 2013 in the Legislative Election of 2013, then I blank voted in the General Elections of 2015. Both were shit!

You have to vote the party I think. I mean you have to put one of the ballots in a letter and then put the letter in an official ballot box.

Ballots like pic

someone put this waxwork out of its misery.

Yeah but he was a jew and everyone knows mossad was behind the AMIA attacks so it's no big deal.

So btfo'd that after the war you had to hide your real casualties behind an act of military secrecy to save face.

Shouldn't you be in the mosque?

t. Abdul Muhammad

>Loses the war
>"lol u got btfo"

Never change Jalam

fuck yomping across that shithole

There's no need to be upset

our ships were'nt hiding in port pablo

Because Muslims are retarded, so 1 in 2 shitskins will be called Muhammed. Thankfully the numbers are still pretty small and confined to London mostly.

Take it with humor!

kino af

looks like an Operation Flashpoint concept art

I will never not love this copypasta. So good.

>Gets rekt by an underdeveloped nation that just came out of a civil war
>lol we btfo'd you

>gets rekt
Negro only our airforce did good, navaly we didn't really have a chance and we somehow managed to fuck up a land invasion to islands a few naut. miles away.

>elect female president once
>IMPEACH

>Be aggressor
>Take land by force
>Attack British vessels
>Cry about when British retaliate
>"wah muh Belgrano"
Crybabies of the 20th century

haha desu your pilots and the exocets were your best units, post pic of royal marines outnumbered 10 -1 and still managed to stick a milan in your sub, which took it out the war.

Whose flag is flying over the Falkland Islands?

Anglos out

Just like Brasil and Germoney. Fuck u cunts!

Bad teeth or not, still would.

WRONG! May is WORSE than Merkel!

uruguay is too rural, that affects their hdi

Argies in!

>royal marines outnumbered 10 -1

Litteraly not a single Battle with those numbers.

Goose Green was 2-1 and most of our troops were Conscripts from tropical areas of the country.