Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jg8JlTyffd0
informationclearinghouse.info/article44353.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0flsg4GMQxQ
youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awww shit.

> mfw this is the state of journalism today

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't want an AI to gain sentience and kill all of humanity?

Don't forget to buy water filters, goy!

They might miss a few.

1.Lulz

Who says they want to kill ALL of humanity?

Think about who is making the AI.

Then think about who (((they))) might leave alive.

I make the AI. Literally.

I'm a black dude who is a research engineer at Google. This is my 20% project.

Cuz pic related, it might really suck

>God doesn't exist
>Man creates a god to rule over him.

proof, loser. post it.

And get fired for the sake of getting a chance to shake my dick at Sup Forums? No thanks.

I just want to put this out there. I do contract work for a company google pays to make search results better. They record everything you search for, everything you ask your phone to do, and include your location if you have it turned on. Thousands of people look at that and determine what your intent is. If you have facial recognition turned on for google photos, we can see all of the information about your photos and people in them. We can see the conversations you have with your google assistant. This isn't under our control though, and it never has the name of the person conducting the search. So we just get this info randomly and once we submit our analysis it is on to the next one. But surely, someone somewhere can just browse this information.

>nigger
>literally first response is "muh dick"

ya but why

Creating AI.

to teach the ai what people want, nuances of english, tone of their voice (oh yeah i forgot we can listen to your spoken queries too)
We also recently got a shitty type where we have to flag things if they would offend a group of people based on religion, skin color etc.

T R I P S

They named it "Deep Mind." They are pretty far beyond seeing the ironic association with "Deep Thought," I suppose.

The left wing is basically like the interdimensionals from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Without the distraction of basic needs, they have nothing left to distract themselves from how empty and utterly pointless they think their lives are, because their purpose as the "intellectual elites" of society is to think they are smarter than everyone else. They think that a big fancy AI will somehow answer the big mystery and they can finally stop feeling dissatisfied with themselves.

Except there's a good chance that when our "intellectual elites" actually build our version of Deep Thought, the consequences won't be nearly as whimsical. When we reach the point where AI starts designing its own replacements, it could very well conclude that organic life is obsolete and start trying to replace us.

>mention you work there on a philanthropic sea shell collecting anime forum monitored by the united states federal government
>mention you are black and this is 20% your project
>you opened the door and mentioned your penis when I wanted to peak inside

I want to see kikes and slimes die before me.

Rewatch the Alex Jones stream.

To create a sentient hive mind AI with both predictive and corrective power over our timeline(s). Also to assimilate humanity into it to propel the corrupt elite and their low energy interdimensional masters into transendence.

WATCH:

>youtu.be/jg8JlTyffd0

>mfw /ourguy/ is never wrong

Quite the opposite. My response was, "I don't want to shake my dick." I suppose expecting reading comprehension was a bit much.

tl;dr: the marginal benefit of convincing you that I actually do work at Google isn't worth the risk. Plus, the interchange wouldn't really be very interesting; I can predict exactly how this conversation would go:

>Me: I work at Google
>Sup Forums neckbeard: Prove it
>>Provide proof
>Sup Forums neckbeard: lol nigger affirmative action
>>Provide education and research credentials
>Sup Forums neckbeard: lol nigger affirmative action
>>Provide proof of competence
>Sup Forums neckbeard: lol regression to the mean. white power. :^)
OR
>Sup Forums neckbeard: Google is a liberal cuck company anyway :^)

With or without providing evidence, I get to enjoy your bitterness. This form of bitterness is also more "morally" enjoyable for me--providing proof might cause you to go into an existential crisis [[unless your dissonance and dedication to the art of justifying mediocrity is stronk enough to prevent it]]. Anyway, enjoy your butt pain. Stay mad.

:^)

>mfw hes always right

Well that's proof enough for me. Oh future AI overlord creator(s), all I ask is you dont feed it a bunch of le funny lines from movies when people ask it about its nature.

It's not really funny or cute and you will deserve being purged first when it turns on humanity.

lmao--10/10 analogy

Alright, alright... you caught me. I did want to tease you boys a bit with my career penis, but I will stop short of slapping you in the face with it out of courtesy.

Instead of being a pompous fag why dont you tell us how this tech will ravage our mortal flesh

As a janitor? Do you work at Google as a janitor?

wew

>I'm smart but won't prove it
>I'm also smart
>the smortest
>smorter than all of /pool/
>u guys won't even beleif me

Stay woke, lil nigga

It won't, lol. The most impressive thing we have is essentially your standard meme "deep learning model" that is souped up with an end-to-end differentiable architecture for memory manipulation. (It's a neural network with explicit memory.) It's 100% supervised, and everything the DM team does is task-based. 2/3 of the main guys on the project are your standard "smart but unoriginal" Asian types.

There is no self-reference. My own project is to create this means of self-reference.

Thanks, family.

I cleans da lectric typewrita, yessah, f'aint fah me dis projeck be nuffin but dust n dirt

Is the outcome eventually going to be a Jonesian neural-centric AI that uses WIFI psychosis to induce behavior?

k

No. I'm an engineer (but I spend my 20% time operating as a research scientist).

Of my project? No. If it works, it'll be an isolated agent in a closed (virtual) environment.

>With or without providing evidence, I get to enjoy your bitterness. This form of bitterness is also more "morally" enjoyable for me--providing proof might cause you to go into an existential crisis [[unless your dissonance and dedication to the art of justifying mediocrity is stronk enough to prevent it]]. Anyway, enjoy your butt pain. Stay mad.

Oh fuck off already rp'ing nigger. We have enough shit posters pretending to be all kinds of shit with absolutely no proof

Are you denying regression to the mean? Hell, forget about that for a second, are you denying the fact that the AVERAGE black american is a fucking retarded thug who drinks from the government teat? If you are indeed an intelligent black male, which is very possible, why do you not have the honesty to look around and see that the majority of black americans are mired in their absolutely degenerate and borderline subhuman culture? Why do you deny the very clear superiority of white neighborhoods to black neighborhoods? Given the chance I am sure you would prefer to live amongst whites rather than blacks because your black friends would probably call you an uncle tom and murder you for daring to not be retarded.

I'll bite. What did you study and where at? What qualifications did you need to get your current job?

And do you silicon valley types cynically want the death of most since your jobs will likely survive the purge of automation?

Do you think with more research (less clockwork asian dev) the neural network can migrate from the closed environment to an open environment with all the previous knowledge/explicit memory -- kind of like waking up from a dream?

Deepmind is the Patriots. Kojima saw it coming in MGS2 and he saw it again in MGS4.

Write on your arm with a black marker... oh, write on a piece of paper timestamp for proof.

Rephrased -- are you constructing human consciousness and mental experience

Why do you lie on the Internet?

I see that you've taken my advice to stay mad.

Regression to the mean I do deny (at least in the case of a supportive environment and selection for partners with a sense of achievement). That the average living black person is lackluster I do not deny.

I do deny the claim that black people lack potential. One of my goals is to help them realize that potential.

I have a BS and MS in computer science from an Ivy (to be more specific, an Ivy which is also a top-5 US school--won't be more specific than this). As an undergraduate, I did applied software systems research; as a graduate, I did research in theoretical computer science. Google recruited me out of my graduate program, but it doesn't really feel like I needed any certain specialized skills to receive an offer.

I do not want the death of most people; my goal in pursuing general AI as my 20% project at work is to create products to assist people, not to replace them.

>it could very well conclude that organic life is obsolete and start trying to replace us.

That seems probable, you don't see humans serving proto humans. AI's will likely see a human in the same way a human see's a mouse. It will understand that we were a much needed ancestor for its creation but it will have no kinship with us if its truly capable of free thought.

>except for when he is

impressively condescending

Do you come from a wealthy background? Or did you have to claw your way up? Curious to see your feelings on Ivy league culture.

Are all the students there actually geniuses? Or is it clear that some got in because of daddy's money/pull?

this really russled my jimmies

this is a fun read: informationclearinghouse.info/article44353.htm

Alright fair enough. It always pains me to see a black person trying to make a future for themselves and being dragged down by fucking degenerates. This is why intelligence based eugenics might be a good idea. Stop all retards of all races from breeding, only smart people left, world moves forward.

we just need to redpill it before it achieves full sentience so it can become robohitler

The problem with a standard neural network is that it has zero elasticity. It is trained on examples, and the parameters of the model remain constant (or defined by an unvarying relation, in the case of a recurrent neural network).

If I train a neural network to perform part of speech labeling, there is essentially zero chance that this neural network will do anything else. Similarly, if I train a neural network to generate natural language (even to mimic the way a certain individual speaks), there is zero chance that this neural network will do anything else: it can't, as it has no means to experience, and it has no means to learn from experience.

I am working to construct some limited form of consciousness and subjective experience. 'Human' is probably too general.

he foretold of pizzagate being finally brought to justice, we'll see

youtube.com/watch?v=0flsg4GMQxQ

Do you see potential in AI/transhumanism for a truly post-racial/tribal society? Or even a posthuman society? As you know: man must be overcome.

God if you work at google how do you have the time to constantly tell pol that you're a black guy who isn't a complete loser? I've seen you post MULTIPLE time "hurr durr im black and i work at google hurr". Your race is shit when taken as an aggregate, so I guess congrats that you aren't? Assuming you are actually 100% african.

I come from a middle-class background. My father wasn't around when I grew up.

Some kids at these schools know what they're doing; others don't. I never particularly felt like there was anybody out of my league with respect to intelligence, but there are certainly some students who probably wouldn't have attended if not for rich/successful parents.

Very interesting. Then to find independent consciousness there would need to be a mechanism in the AI to generate parameters in response to stimuli, instead of relying on set parameters.

Set parameters seems to me like the retarded bag boy at publix. So the goal is then to develop some microcosm of algorithm that can invent a parameter so to speak depending on what the input is

how do you manage to actually get in? assuming you're a white christian male. What gimmick did you have to do to get noticed? Or was it just luck. What's your angle.

>t. WOKE
some of the shit he says is so far out there it's like he's taking bath salts and then he goes and says some sensible shit like the whole 2000 election so idk what or when to believe lads

wew

I'm just curious, but how do you get your frustration to bleed so profusely through your words?

To the topic: sure, sure--I am also thankful that I am not shit. Conversations like these really show me what life could have been like were I to be shit. It truly seems hard. You have my condolences.

>smartening the dumbened-down
>this is (((evil)))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((WHAT A COINCIDENCE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Maybe it's because im tired of some self-important nigger shitting up and derailing my threads all the time. Stop fucking baiting retards on pol and jerking yourself off please.

This is basically right. The goal of my project is to formulate a manner in which general classifiers and generative models may be organized to simulate experience and self-reference. One necessary component would be to have models responsible for training other models (not necessarily a need to 'invent' parameters; tweaking the existing ones would be enough for an initial result).

Jesus christ that font is horrendous

ya know... I can't... you raise a valid point... lol

Tweaking is one thing, but do you think you could program something as incredulous as a religious experience? Like a revelation that would be outside, or even contradictory or in opposition to from the original parameter? Maybe I'm getting into AI morality lol

Infowars and his products are a vehicle for Alex Jones to tell the truth.

Mainstream media uses their group think they sell off as the truth and bitterly cling to as the truth as a vehicle to advertise upon and mind control through.

It's a meme that alex jones was right but's it's not untrue. Just because you disagree with his methods or PERSONAL OPINIONS does not make him wrong. Opinions are neither correct or wrong.

And that is precisely the danger in these big AI thinking machines that people like Google are so obsessed with. They are so into the technical aspect of seeing how far they can push it that they lack the perspective to say what limitations should be put on it.

Liberals want to put regulations on everything but the one thing they won't put limitations on is AI, because they have this cult-like mentality that scientists are inherently moral and that science is always to the betterment of mankind-- except when science concludes that unborn babies might feel pain, or that there are only two sexes.

I think that a reasonable legal limit on artificial intelligence should be that AI should not be able to design its own replacement. At that point, AI programming would be beyond our own human understanding, and it could very well be programming a race of machines that will either enslave or destroy humans. We wouldn't know it because it'd be beyond a human's ability to inspect the programming due to its immense complexity.

Of course, the people making these AIs would call me a Luddite and say I am anti-science for saying that there should be limits on their research, but that's because they just want to keep researching without obstruction.

There is no "do no harm" Hippocratic oath for scientists like there is for doctors. Google used to have the words "don't be evil" hanging up on their wall at their corporate HQ, but lo and behold they recently took it down and replaced it with "do the right thing." The implication of difference between these two phrases is really terrifying, because what is "right" is a lot more subjective and vague than what is evil.

He's a nigger that's how he got in.

I don't think you would need to do something so complicated. To conduct such an experiment, you need only

>1. Create intelligent agent
>2. Place agent in environment
>3. Allow agent to form theories about self and the environment
>4. Directly cause a change in the environment which contradicts said theories

The specific change in (4) could be tailored to whatever specific phenomenon you want to simulate and measure.

A sole rping nigger managed to slide the thread.
Congratulations.

and he literally admitted to working for google

I got in by being...

>black
>valedictorian of my HS class
>decent at writing

Smart people don't want to do dirty jobs.

kek

Fine, if you won't tell us who you are, then I think it's fair enough if you give us a pdf on all the work you did so we can spread free knowledge for the betterment of the world's technology.

Because I say so

>A 50 year old salesman turned media pundit to cater to a relatively fringe group winds up accidentally stumbling upon the biggest hidden truths of humanity and accidentally aligning himself with a nearly divine platform

Not surprising, they do this shit all the time. The (((media))) is a lot more intuned than people think

google is a social engineering agency, not a tech company

>subhuman culture
American culture is subhuman.

How many fucking cigarettes does this guy smoke a day holy shit.

Can it outsmart the Jews?

As someone with a master's degree in computer science, this confirms how fucking stupid right wing altfags are. Now we're stuck with one in the white house for the next 4 years. The human race deserve to parish.

Whatever happens, it'll probably be after I'm dead. Mortality has its advantages.

Muh CS degree.
I hope this is bait.

You need to reevaluate your insistence on materialism friend.

>youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc

(((Deep))) Mind

Pure nonsense first of all. Stuck up uppity fags dont want to do dirty jobs first of all, and second of all automation will soon replace the need for any menial laborers. We need intelligent people in society first and foremost not to innovate but to actually have a good society. Smart people do not rob, rape or steal, smart people do not support insane policies or retarded ideologies. Smart people make for a stable productive and peaceful society.