Mx not sending best?

Arrests in drive-by purse-snatchings of Asian women.

>they will be listed as white on the arresting docs to inflate and misplace blame.

Left and right look whiter than your average Sup Forumstard

What does that say about Sup Forums?

They're white enough to be categorized as such

>They're white enough to be categorized as such
>implying to the mexican intellectual

Since when did the US government implement stormfag tier racial classifications?

I don't think US officials look for black or brown hair or brown eyes to classify someone as nonwhite

>look whiter

Blonde hair, hazel eyes, ivory-peach skinned woman, here. Try harder, Carlos.

>low IQ """white woman""" doesn't understand what an average is
You're free to go to any HWNDU or "muh faces of Sup Forums" thread and find out for yourself

>peach skinned woman, here. Try harder, Carlos.
I IMPEACH your clamps of being a a woman.

*claims
>pun posting works so better when you don't misspell

>ad hominem
>argument enhanced by examples of attention whoring autists

Yeah. Nah. Here let me try: At 6ft, I'm taller than you, manlito. I bet the top of your head couldn't even scrape my chin.

>>ad hominem
>>argument enhanced by examples of attention whoring autists
As opposed to an "argument" based on a self-reported, anonymous sample size of 1 which turns the "ad-hominem" into a factual statement
>Yeah. Nah. Here let me try: At 6ft, I'm taller than you, manlito. I bet the top of your head couldn't even scrape my chin.
I'm 5'10" and that's more than enough to satisfy any requirements in my country, putting aside the fact that muh height difference is an American meme exclusively.

Good attempt at trying to exploit the insecurities of the american "manlets" here though

>6ft woman
Who would date you? Godzilla?

>being this butt-blasted
>5'10"
>enough to satisfy

My boyfriend is 6'3". Our heights are very compatible.

>>being this butt-blasted
It's not me who got BTFO and resorted to posting a verbose "u mad".
'10"
>>enough to satisfy
You clearly are too braindead to understand why muh wimminz preference for height is relative from country to country.

Since you're autistically roleplaying as a female already and thirsting for (you)'s, why don't you explain in detail why height is a very determinant factor for some edgy American women?

>he's had such little experience with women that he can't even understand how they work

Basically, it goes like this: I see my tall, well-built boyfriend. This makes my bits tingle.

I see short, stubby shit-skin trying to argue his way out of a tortilla. This dries me up faster than your peso is falling.

See? It's easy! Even you can understand that.

>country to country

Bullshit. This is universal. Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better, tho!

BUILD

>>he's had such little experience with women that he can't even understand how they work
>Basically, it goes like this: I see my tall, well-built boyfriend. This makes my bits tingle.
>I see short, stubby shit-skin trying to argue his way out of a tortilla. This dries me up faster than your peso is falling.
>See? It's easy! Even you can understand that.
That isn't what I asked at all, though.
>>country to country
>Bullshit. This is universal. Keep telling yourself whatever makes
Source?

NIce try edwardo.

Pol niggers in NTC (even though they are based) are still not the majority of America.

>asks why height is important
>is told why height is important
>"¿Que?"

Mexican intellectuals, folks.

This was fun, tho. Have a good day, chico. Don't mind the wall.

I asked why height is important, not why your inexistent coochie gets wet.

>also failed to provide source for muh inflammatory manlet meme

It fills me with joy there are neet poltards who think that roleplaying as a wimmin will bring down people or provide le lulz

HWNDU tards aren't the only source of poltards

>6 ft woman
Lmao ew. Disgusting.