The alleged shills on Sup Forums

Honestly I'm pretty convinced that most of the so-called 'shills' here aren't even from ctr but really former trump sympathizers who've realized that trump is becoming fucking retarded, like myself. Because let's face it, ctr probably can't meme like we can. And I don't really notice that much vitriol when people post stuff against Trump anymore.

Anyone else like me on that? At this rate, I honestly feel like Sup Forums will become less right-wing than Youtube has become nowadays.

fuck off shill

Piece of shit shill, get hanged

The shills just got millions more $$ to increase their efforts. Your concern trolling is fucking gay get the fuck out.

Shilling 101 op: never bring up the topic of shills yourself or you just call attention to how phony your posts are.

No, Trump hasn't been in office long enough to actually break any campaign promises.
However he has delivered on several promises.

So fuck off shill.

>this is a trump supporters' board
>he doesn't love trump
>he is a shill
what a bunch of losers

niggers, niggers everywhere

>implying that subreddit wasn't made and astroturfed by shareblue

wow would you look at that, the second thread about the same shill topic on the front page

into the trash it goes

Oh no, they (you) are shills.
1 POST BY THIS ID is the biggest clue. Most people who aren't shills actually post several times in a thread.

What else would it be? If they actually had problems with Trump they'd wave their cocks over on shit like r/politics where all the other leftist cunts are.
>Trumpgret
That's too hamfisted. I really want to just enter the ShillBlue offices and tell them how to do their jobs properly.

Only the ones to his right-wing supporters to convince him he's the real deal.

Other than that, all he's been doing is just the same old Republican corporatism they've always been doing. (Shilling for big banks and big oil, etc; even though he said he was against the establishment; haha)

check out /r/trumpgret/new, they have like 2 posts per hour that get 20 points on average.

Holy fuck, they aren't even trying anymore

You almost rused me CTR

Seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Trump hasn't lost the support of anyone.

Some people who voted for Trump are being bullied by their friends, family, and media, to the point where they have to go secret agent and claim they don't like him either.

This is the "shy trump vote" all over again.

In Public
>Oh yeah. I mean. It seems pretty clear Hillary would be handling these things more gracefully, like a real politician.

In Private
>Thank god we don't have another lying politician in the white house and Trump is actually saying and doing the stuff he said he would.

>But boy are my friends & family angry.

Fuckoff pedo sympathizers.
Your day will come soon.

>former trump sympathizers who've realized that trump is becoming fucking retarded

it could be believable if trump was actually sperging out and going back on his promises.

the thing is - he doesn't. trump is doing pretty much exactly what he has been saying for over a year.

if you were actually in favor of trump back then, you would still be in favor of him now, because trump hasn't changed one bit. so either you magically changed from a right wing man to a leftist cuck overnight, or you are simply lying to us and never were in favor of trump to begin with.

>Honestly I'm pretty convinced that most of the so-called 'shills' here aren't even from ctr but really former trump sympathizers who've realized that trump is becoming fucking retarded, like myself
>who've realized that trump is becoming fucking retarded, like myself
> retarded, like myself

Kek lrn how to into syntax fucking nigger

>is becoming fucking retarded, like myself

Fuck white people and fuck your orangutan cheeto president

David Brock is a pedophile.

>keep secret from my friends and family
are you retarded? wtf do you need friends like this. or family. why live. that;s bullshit plain and simply

>fucking retarded, like myself
Admitting it is the first step.

Nigger spotted.
Prepare to engage.

I was about to day the same thing!

We know about the $40million spent on shills.
You faggots have been dispatched everywhere.
We are not going to be fooled.
We educate about psyops and persuasion here.
You're only getting other shills to agree with you.

>aren't even from ctr but

SHOO SHOO SHAREBLOO

Trumps gonna start a trade war and we're all gonna be poor as fuck. Then comes the wars. He's pretty much a retard.

when will these shills learn that it is a waste of time and money to even try and sway peoples opinion

>trumpgret
Learn to make a fucking portmanteau
Jesus fucking Christ. The two words need to share a syllable, or at least a fucking letter. Holy shit.

They are mentally challenged.

The person that pays you to do this is a kiddy diddler. Keep that in mind every time you cash your paycheck

Shareblue

Who's the 5th guy in the last row?
Anyone knows his name?

Most of them are people larping as shills because it serves some agenda.

>only his right wing supporters
So all of them? When did he say anything leftist?

You realise you retards stick out like a sore thumb?
>Trump has fulfilled almost every promise and has only been in office for a month, liberals being the shills would be far more believable you moron
The whole DNC hates you and your pedo boss mate you should probably kill yourself when the funding stops

Yeah, I'm one of those people. I still support him but much less than before considering he's not running against anyone. The only time I will support him to the level I did this election is when the next election comes around, or if he does a good job. I was just pissed about the confusion that the travel ban caused, it could have been planned better.

i voted ben fishbean for prez

by "we're all gonna be poor as fuck" do you mean you won't be able to go to the government and collect your gibsmedat?

I know you shitheads have people handing out checks to people that don't want to work.

yah it was really sad how a few muslims were temporarily delayed before they were allowed to continue leeching off welfare benefits. I cried about how mean-spirited it was for days.

Honestly I'm pretty convinced that you're a concern troll and you have to go back.

Did the pay go up when you became CREW?

Are you trying a new thing since EnoughTrumpSpam didn't take off?

Is it tough to do your job considering how much David Brock is an embezzling retard?

>former trump sympathizers who've realized that trump is becoming fucking retarded, like myself

>former trump sympathizers who've realized that trump is becoming fucking retarded, like myself

SharedBlueBalls the next generation of cheap nerd virgins.

> tell people about a travel ban so they can get here before it.
Great plan! I mean you'd really outsmart them all with that one.

Does your mom still write your name in your underwear?

so jewish it hurts

Look, I just heard my name on the HWNDU stream, let me say this....

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

I've been open about my support for Trump. The friends I've lost were pozzed libshits beyond repair.

op, how much are they paying you?

S A G E
A
G
E