Why do celebrities like to give their opinion on politics??

Why do celebrities like to give their opinion on politics??

I agree it is idiotic when they do, but, to be fair, Arnoldo was a politician.

Why is a reality star in charge of the whole US?

they think theyre better than common people

He was a Governor too though

Narcissism, and they're surrounded by Yes men who confirm that everything they say is good and true. Most of them aren't very bright.

He wouldn't have to if Trump wasn't so petty.

In his case, probably fishing for a role in a new blockbuster movie.

Why do you like to give political opiniom? Why are you on a political board? Everyone has a political opinion.

Because they have huge egos, are surrounded by yes men and believe they really are important.

It's a case of the emperor wears no clothes.

Yeah a shitty fucking rino.I can't believe I voted for that faggot.

they think they're important and better than everybody else
in reality most people don't give 2 shits about anyone famous
if I ever met some famous actor I'd probably call them a faggot

arnie was bantering with trump. theyre bros.

quick rundown on his term

>Millionaire artist
>produce nothing of tangible value
>live in a bubble facilitated by their wealth
>think they know what's best for the plebs

Paid to. Because they're famous people will follow.

All about the money.

arnold should wrestle donald to death and take his position by force

>wish you could build a wall between us now motherfucker

Why does an attention whore seek attention?

republican in name only

in his case, ratings.

but fuck him, faggot got 50 bmg banned in commiefornia because the retard thought you could shoot a 747 out of the sky with one.

I don't understand why this guy isn't the best Trump supporter
Whats his endgame ? he seems like the perfect exemple of the american dream yet don't want to endorse the guy that want to resurect it
I swear I can't into 4d chess Im such a goyim

Ran as a Republican but went full commie when elected and absolutely ruined the State.

perhaps a better question would be why does the president like to give his opinions on tv ratings?

1. Arnold was a politician first

2. Trump was a celebrity commenting on politics for the last 8 years

3. Trump called out Arnold first

You're a fucking idiot.

Trump is a petty little man-baby. Look at his stupid Twitter rants.

And Trump was a celebrity commenting on Politics for 8 years.

But fags on here are obsessed with fat white female celebs

Means they get attention and I'm sure they get money one way or the other. On top of that I'm sure part of it is that they'll never have to worry about backlash (or lose their jobs) cause theyll always have zombie like fans.

This

General narcissism and getting paid to get the word out the sheep flock.

Especially Arnold. My main hesitation with Trump would be that he turns out like Arnold. Get into office, try a bunch of stuff, meet Democrat resistance, give up and fuck the maid.

But where pot smoking maid fucking Arnold couldn't do jack shit in office, Trump is making DC look like a bunch of special ed students with this legislative, judicial and executive blitzkrieg.

They don't, they are used as spokespeople for an agenda, they follow whatever they are told or they get "pinned to a mailbox" or "drown in a bath"
Their (celebrity) influence over the average moremi is a vital part of their (jews/freemasons etc) propaganda.
Wish they'd all fuck off though.

He also issued clemency to a fucking murderer just because the murderer's dad was a California politician.

He was the governor of California dumbass.

This.

because they are better than us. they need to hand out life lessons to us poor peasants about how the world really is so we can witness their full glory as they ascend to their rightful place in heaven.