After an anonymous Twitter user leaked the location of MILO and the Dangerous Faggot Tour bus...

>After an anonymous Twitter user leaked the location of MILO and the Dangerous Faggot Tour bus, vandals spray painted “not my president” on one of its sides.
>After the tweet was discovered, MILO and his crew were safely evacuated from the bus.
>A few moments later, a vandal was able to spray paint “not my president” on one of the bus’ sides.
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/02/milo-tour-bus-vandalized-leftist-leaks-location-online/

Why don't we do this to the buses they bus protesters in? The companies will stop taking the contracts if we do something about it. They're pro-soros so why not?
We can't take the high road anymore, Sup Forums

>We can't take the high road anymore, Sup Forums

Wow really corrected my record or whatever you faggots are now.

Just stop and enjoy the last slices of pizza you have left. It's all over soon

>FBI FBI FBI
>Muh CTR
Jesus what do you want us to do? You think we should just keep waiting around?
Milo, although I think he's a shit-eating fagot still represents the right. If they almost caught him in his bus what do you think will happen to other "alt-right" speakers if caught?
This shit needs to end.

my sides

>You think we should just keep waiting around?
Yes you fucking faggot.

They have NO POWER

They lost.

Just let them give the police a reason to lock em all up.

>user leaked the location of MILO and the Dangerous Faggot Tour bus

Its literally got a giant print of Milo's face and name you fucking idiots

Fake news

Nobody cares about this attention whore faggot

>this shit needs to end
It will. It's Trump's America now. Steve Bannon is going to take a fucking chainsaw to every leftist institution in our government and use the full weight of the FBI to decimate these fuckers. The right has the power now. Local, state, and national politics are all dominated by the republican party. The rules for radicals have changed. The faggots that were arrested for rioting in DC are facing full charges. 10 years hard time with the Aryan Brotherhood and other skinhead gangs.

Every time the left spazes out they make themselves look worse and worse. The "punch a nazi in the face" idea will bite them in the ass. Because moderates will stop caring if they are called nazis, and will be ok with the KKK and Hell's Angeles beating the shit out of black block and antifa.

They are fucked.

>They have NO POWER
>They lost.
THEY didn't lose because these idiots genuinely believe they're fighting for something different.
They'll fucking die for it.
Their bullshit is just growing and they have no fear whatsoever, which is why they go and beat up people at events.
If they are going to be violent and no one cares then we need to defend ourselves.

>Just let them give the police a reason to lock em all up.
So they can get out after recruiting more scum to their cause? No, the only way to cure their bullshit is with a bullet.
I've begun seeing this bullshit on bathroom stalls and I live in a small town in Texas. People here aren't even talking about how bad these rioting fucks are, they have no idea.

>They'll fucking die for it.
No they wont

These madmen attack people who certainly I would suspect would have a CC as if it was nothing.
They will.

Trump still hasn't fixed shit or commented on antifa it's self or the petition being botched, nor has it been fixed, so I'm skeptical.
He hasn't done anything to cut their balls off yet, only to make America better.

they're making fools of themselves, rallying the police and every normal person against them
they'll get their heads bashed in soon enough without civilian right wingers lifting a finger
besides this anti-white faggot deserves it

They WILL if they catch me ousside, how bo dah~

Exactly. Jesus Christ Sup Forums is retarded

Let him be a martyr.

>They'll get their heads
>their
THAT'S MY POINT.
Buses = They don't attend
They attend and get hurt = THEY are martyr's

If we let this continue they will go and get shot, killed, or beaten by angry (rightfully so) police and then THEY will be the victim.
Vandalize the buses and pretend it's antifa shit.

That's the GOAL of them. If they wanted to overthrown stuff now they'd organize a riot and then storm a capital such as in seattle and just murder the officials they don't like, and then have thousands outside who will be against the police anyways.
It turn into a bloodbath but THEY would lose (again) but THEY would be to blame.
If they make US to blame, well we have a different situation.

The left went from being the GOVERMENT to a bunch of lowlife violent protesters. Why interrupt their ongoing self-destruction?

Trump has been in office for almost two weeks. It takes time to tear down the network the left has built over the past few decades. The left is only active in parts of the country that are deep blue. Urban areas in blue states. You don't play all of your cards at once. The administration is playing the long game. Every act of violence from the left delegitimizes them. The left is shitting it's pants right now and this is the result of it. Don't prod them any more than you have to.

I live in a rural part of MD that is hyper conservative yet has a liberal arts college in it. They protest, organize, the works. All the Sheriff department does is observe and only intervene if things start to turn ugly. That is only part of the reason they don't fan out. All the hippies know if they try to disrupt the daily lives of the people who live here they will face a bunch of corn fed hicks in trucks that will beat the living shit out of them. The Sheriff will turn a blind eye to what happens then.

They will realise the errors of their ways as soon as the boot crushes their skull on the pavement. These people are irredeemable; they have already sacrificed reasoning and logic in favour of violent agitation against "Nazis", or anyone who disagrees with them.

And they will know fear when no longer the leftist apparatus is there to support them anymore since the Republicans dominate the government now.

They're fucked, this is just the raging against the dying of the light. Their vision is gone and now paves a new way for Western Civilisation, which is ironically the old, traditional values we once espoused coming back to the fore.

when were you taking the high road?
you know that masturbating and eating cool ranch Doritos does not count as the high road, right?

no, they're going to get their heads bashed in legally by the authorities
nobody gives a shit what happens to them once they start inconveniencing everyone else
the moment people get fed up and the police start doing their jobs is when their balls drop off and the protests end

>The Sheriff will turn a blind eye to what happens then.
See I'm pretty sure the day someone gets shot and killed during a "protest" by the police it will be a new bloody sunday. That's what they want.
By a "trump supporter" and it won't be quite that big.

I didn't beat to death my idiot mother who thinks Trump is Hitler for one.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

wow, you're a real hero

>We can't take the high road anymore, Sup Forums

Yes we can. Fuck you

Omg
Altrighters are freaking the shit out ITT
calm down Sallys they won't kill you, they'll just beat you up
You need a good ass whooping, you'll feel better afterwards
You're really a bunch of fucking beta cucks

The high road? When was that taken?
This is just stupid cunts being cunty to other stupid cunts.
Who cares?

>not my president
Okay. Deportation when?

Are you a real person?

Antifa is getting smarter. They now know that Milo isn't president.

Or just take pictures of the plates and give them to the FBI? Hell or get CIA to lend us some James Bond tracking devices people can stick on the buses. I know they lurk here.

Hate crime against a gay man and prevented him from his speaking engagement, such bigotry. These are acts of domestic terrorists.

What?

Implying they will do anything.
They haven't been fixed, yet.

You know, in the year before Fort Sumter, faggots on both sides of the war were just CLAMORING for it. Two years in, and both sides realized what they had done. This country--both sides--deserves what's coming.

Leaf bringing the keks

>not my president

They are correct - Milo is indeed not your President.

Milo would be better dead as a martyr desu. Anyone wanna an hero a false flag?

Look at this tard

Hey Milo, watcha doin'?

sh-share blue~!

lmao, babbys first day on the /chon/?

Well he's right. Milo is not the president. Goon on the vandal for pointing that out, I was getting confused lately.

Just leave them be. Everyday more and more people are seeing these twats for what they are. They're shooting themselves in the foot with every new stunt they pull.

If you stoop to their level, you're not going to win supporters yourself.

Milo might be a fruit cake whos probably got so flare to his printing

but thats decent hand style, who ever did this has tagged before I.E. not a conservative

>You think we should just keep waiting around?
yes
or are you implying we should martyr ourselves for the cause?
It is far far better that (((they))) are arrested, tried and convicted of crimes rather than be able to cry victim because 'de ebil naughtzees' hit them

nice fucking numbers

Why hasn't anybody shot an antifa in self defence yet? I want another feel good Zimmerman trial.

U wot m8

I hate to say it but I really hope Milo gets killed so that he can be a martyr and start a major pushback against the left.

I can't think of a better victim of the left than a gay jew to show how insane they've become.

Actually, that says
>NoT ny PRESIDEnT

>THEY didn't lose because these idiots genuinely believe they're fighting for something different.

Are you talking about the dude that did a running sucker punch, couldn't knock a stick, and then ran away?

Fuck off shill

Go away with your bullshit. They lost. They can't do anything about it aside from riot. Let them riot. Let them get arrested. Let the courts deal with them. They want to get shot out on the street, you dumb, or you shill. Go away.

I support this.

Milo isn't my potus either.
Now, charge the vandal with 3-4 criminal charges, and make them pay restitution and complete their probation.

>are you implying we should martyr ourselves for the cause?
Yes
False flags are what made every big leap forward (and backward).
Lets leap, brother.

The more they run around looking like USA version of ISIS and knocking out people on camera, the more fucked the Dems are.

Public image of lefties goes further down in the toilet with every chimpout.

People of all races in this country want peace, law, and order. The lefties are turning to violence because they have nothing left anymore, and their only hope is that the establishment will lash out with an over-response that they can then use as propaganda to show how fascist and mean the righties are.

As long as they keep acting like cry-bullies and we act like adults, they LOSE. The moment we look like bullies and they look like victims, they WIN.

Our strengths are patience, law, and order. Their strengths are victimhood and playing the associated card. So we have to think long-term and act accordingly.

Haha i bet milo didn't expect this in the "land of the free"

I think we all know who is responsible for this...

i think milo might be the USA second gay president after Obama who was also gay

I think you faggots are called shareblue now or something? you think your manipulation is clever , trying to control a diverse group of unpredictable autistic memeing shitposters, hackers and trolls.

I fucking love your spirit!!!

If thats true then its factually correct. He is not the president of new york, infact as far as I know new york has no president... hes certainly not the governor.

Go ahead and close the thread, thanks OP.

>#notmyPresident

>we can't X

Protip: this is libspeak and instantly outs you as a shill.

Id say dont be giving bridgefags protips, but... it really doesnt matter, they will never find the magic sauce or option code us real anons use to verify our authenticity and pinpoint shills!!

hahahahhahahahha

>Why don't we do this to the buses they bus protesters in?

Because you are degenerate basement dwellers who don't leave your mom's house /thread

>germoney with the bants

Fag

>m-muh degenerate basement dwellers
Nah senpai, I aide in the good fight.

Top kek