It's over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MADAME

DRUMPF IS OVER HE CANT WIN

LOL STUPID DRUMFKINS, YOU TRUSTED THE POLLS DURING THE PRIMARY WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST THE POLLS NOW? LOL ITS CUS YOU'RE LOSING

YOU SAY PRESIDENT
I SAY MADAME

MADAME

those weren't silver's odds the day before the election, and as it's probabilistic it's still completely accurate. criticise the math behind it if you're going to criticise anything, it's a good model.

Oh sweetie, Hillary will win 8 years after Trump. Get that through your thick skull, okay honey, bye byee

Seriously, in all honesty, I don't know why we don't just call it for Hillary right now. Why even have an election?

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

It was based on rigged and biased polls and nate silver was an idiot for trusting them.

Here's how Bernie can still win...

That timeline of Sup Forums was great cock piss cardboard

CRIMINAL

r8 my map, lads

bu-but you told me that trump would win!? i cant deal with this shit anymore

>nevada isn't red

total horseshit, try again

>pa red
>wi red
>mi red
>fl red
drumpfkins are so delusional

ur fucking insane if you think that will happen, just turn on yout tv dummie trumpfster

This is what drumphkins actually believe. Enjoy your echo chamber until elections.

florida? pennsyltucky? quit smokin crack.

Incorrect for multiple reasons.
1. The "poll rigging", as I explained repeatedly and at length during the actual election period, was nowhere near as widespread nor as dramatic as Sup Forums made it out to be. It was standard liberal/conservative biases.
2. Nate weighted polls according to historical accuracy. His model does nothing to the very pro-trump USC poll because it's accurate.
3. Even if you don't trust his poll adjustments, he included republican biased polls like rasmussen and IBD, which would have diluted the results.

From memory on november 7 the model gave hillary an 80% chance and trump a 20% chance. I think that sounds about right, especially considering the popular vote margin, and the tiny margins by which trump won his swing states (less than 1% in wisconsin, virginia and michigan). Run the election 100 times, Trump probably wouldn't win more than 25 of them. November 8 just happened to be his lucky day.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can’t let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That's a funny number 2.

>Florida

You're fucking dreaming, dude. Go on, tell me about all of the lawn signs you've seen.

To be fair, Nate gave Trump the highest probability of winning out of any statistician.

He had Trump at like 30% ish IIRC, while the MSM had him at 2% or less.

Time traveler here. Lad, do I have some news for you.

>pa
>red

how autistic can you be?

Top kek.

Enjoy your echo chamber for the next 4 years guize.

KLOMPF BTFO

>less than 10%

You're done, blumpftards. Say it with me, MADE PRESIDENT.

I'm from the future. Trump isn't going to win. Madame President will arrest Putin and destroy the Russian regime. Trump will be arrested for tax evasion and be secretly executed while in his cell. There will be a huge cover up. Only his most hardcore contributors and supporters will question this. Feminism is established as the dominant religion. Hillary will go on to serve her fourth term as Lady Dictator and will run unopposed after the death squads cleans the nation of any non-believers. The nation goes totally blue and peace is finally secured globally.

But why is everyone still so afraid?

>Pa red meme

>arrest Putin
why did that make me laugh?

guess I just won't vote then...

We really got to you, huh?

does anyone have the high resolution version of that pepe?

>liberals still appeal to authority even though every authority figure they cite has inevitably turned out to be an unethical, delusional shill telling them exactly what they want to hear based on nothing but wishful thinking for the last 2 years

Will they ever get tired of btfo'ing themselves? It's honestly getting to be so commonplace I can't even get any keks from it anymore

These were the results of the 2016 presidential election.

The surprise of the night was Kansas, with the normally solid republican state flipping in reaction to governor Brownback's consistent failures.

All the polls indicated these results as far as 12 weeks out from the election, but Republicans, as always, refused to believe them. Donald Trump himself presented his own polling data which showed a landslide in his favor (he said he had brought in some "really smart people" to do the work).

As a conservative, all I could think the day after was "we could have prevented this."

Feels pretty bad to report, but maybe people will think twice before throwing their future away on a meme.

>conservatives still rely on the induction fallacy

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Now hand over them skelegates

>implying Sup Forums is not a Trump board
>implying Hillary will win this election
shoo shoo CTR

HAHAHAHAHHAHA there's like a 0.01% chance of this happening, stupid drumpfkins.

when you guys wake up on election day all your butts are going to hurt and we'll be partying in the streets hahah

first woman president!

I put a bet of 1000 on!

It's interesting how literally NO ONE had this map prediction.

>drumpf

What a scrub
Ill bet all my life savings on Hilldawg

I TRIED SO HARD

JEB BUSH OUTTA NOWHERE

>muh punching up

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

Watching HuffPo shit itself all during election season was funny as fuck.

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT SHE

I was 3 states from it.

Well, @RealDonaldTrump

At least I will go down as a president.

WILL
WILL GO
WILL GO TO
WILL GO TO PRISON

Guys, I'm scared.

This is the only way Trump can win and honestly, the polls aren't even looking good in Florida and North Carolina which are must-win states.

Hold me Sup Forums, I don't want 4 years of Shillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Can somebody shop Hillary making one of her seizure faces in front of an all blue map?

Inside info (>inb4 LARP) is that she, along with many other implicated elites, are on house arrest and were only allowed out for the inauguration as to not alarm the public.

Truly, the best timeline

Georgia is gonna swing to Hillary, get rekt Drumpfkin

over 9000 hours mspaint

Huffpo is literally the "autistic screeching" meme incarnate

Trump is so far ahead in the polls he doesn't even think of Hillary anymore.

Fuck you're good Australia

>PA
>red

Nah m8. I met her wondering in the woods.

*Liberal Screeching

I'm with her. 2021.

I still kind of wish VA and NV went red too but I'm still amazed with this map.
God bless the rust belt man.

This was mine.

This fucking guy

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ

>puts Kansas as blue despite Trump maintaining a 5 point lead there
>literally every prediction made was wrong

>tfw MIMAL is so close to joining us