#1 Best-Seller on Amazon

>#1 Best-Seller on Amazon
Just curious, how has the left been reacting to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-_7XfAU9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unlike Sup Forums I like the guy. Is there a summary of what it will even be about? I would preorder but I don't want to buy some bullshit.

None so far. Hopefully there will be one as the release date approaches. I'm honestly pretty curious what he will write about. I'd give it a try

>Is there a summary of what it will even be about?
nothing other than what he states at the end of this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-_7XfAU9E

start at the 11 minute mark

This is a much better pic.

thanks

Why do you always try to kill Bruce Willis?

rare

Keep gargling some fags dick /pol.

You're heros are currently:

> A faggot from europe
> a dumb 20 year old bitch Canadian
> A homo that got punched by a literal shit eating cuck

>>#1 Best-Seller on Amazon

BUT HE DRIVES LIBERALS CUHRAYZEE!!! :DDD

> but muh liberal tears

I could give a fuck.

Unlike you I'm not a homophobic closeted faggot, I've always been very supportive of my Gay friends as long as they're not communists

I hate the Jewish Faggot, he is doing what jews do and capitalizing on the wave of right wing idealism in the new youth and taking advantage of it for money. But we have a common enemy, and he has a good following. We can settle our difference after the civil war.

Well that sucks because when Pence takes control he's gonna shock all your faggot friends.

I CANT WAIT

The left thinks it'll be Mein Kampf 2.0
Sup Forums thinks it'll be a novel length Sup Forums thread.
It won't be either. Probably half biography, half ego-stroking. Nobody will publish a book that pushes fascist ideology. I'd buy a copy if it were under $20.

#1 for me

>Nobody will publish a book that pushed fascist ideology
>Nobody
>Not 1
ya sure pal

Optional electroshock therapy is better than mandatory allah akbars

I will always hate Antifa for this. Those fuckers just mad this Kike, Coal burning faggot more popular and shekeled him the fuck up.

Yah because Amazon sees you jerking yourself off to this faggot on your search history.

I want to bet it will be just as tame as any other book, and the left will still have a shitfit saying it's the next Mein Kampf

Hell, Milo can simply edit a baby's picture book that has nothing to do with politics what so ever and the same shit would happen.

Because what you're truly worried America will become Islamic?

It's happening to Europe, it's the natural consequence of letting hordes of people who still have a bronze age mindset into the first world. The right wing is objectively the party for homosexuals and freedom right now

$taged a riot for publicity and it works. I can hardly believe it is benefiting him financially

I never use amazon and this is in incognito mode

CNN INTERNS GET THE FUCK OUT

I saw Milo on the news last night at the gym and this morning some normies (conservative) girl posted a link to something he said and basically said this guy and the (((alt right))) were bad guys.

This was 2 days after the riots so idk wtf he said or did. (Trying to take a break from Sup Forums to gather my sanity).

its $15

>I can hardly believe it is benefiting him financially
This is literally this entire dudes career.
He goes out and says controversial shit to get a rise out of people because when that happens it puts his name in the spotlight.
When you boil it all down, it's attention whoring. And he's extremely good at it, retards constantly fall into his trap.

You know Google still tracks ALL of your shit in incognito mode right?

Yeah tell that to the Homos when Trump's EO on discrimination comes out.

You stupid stupid fuck.

Great real life troll, until we get an Nazi Trans-Arabic Gay Gender-fluid Wheelchair bound, war veteran polygamist, who lost their virginity at a sevensome, with a drag queen AND a furry.

>norse mythology #3
>some book on hillbillies is # 4
>a book that came out over half a century ago that you can easily read a PDF of online is #2
What?

this
ignore milo threads

Try harder Brock

>You know Google still tracks ALL of your shit in incognito mode right?

not using chrome

dont use google

also why would google give amazon, who they compete with, their datamine?

What you're doing is spreading lies. Show one source where he says that.

>gay discrimination
>a problem in the first world

Weren't you just accusing Sup Forums of gargling gay cock, but suddenly you care? Anyways most discrimination laws are bullshit and do nothing, Gay's are not under any threat and the only people who think they are, are stupid teenage tumblr dykes with daddy issues. The more free and libertarian things are, the more gays thrive and they don't need forced anti discrimination laws.

why did he not name the book 'DANGEROUS FAGGOT'?

Let the normies have their namefags. It still pushes them right of center and away from SJWs.

Its a skip and a hop to white nationalism from there.

>this book's actually pretty meaty, pretty substantial
So he likes his books like he likes his cocks.

Gaiman is an extremely popular fiction writer known world wide.

I don't care about leftists book sales. Why would they care about our book sales?

Aside from being a degenerate nigger-fucking, drug-abusing jew trying to ride popular movements to fame, I guess he's OK.

Because the publisher probably wouldn't like that slide, so he's going with the Word-picture as the second part of the title approach.

wheres the epub/pdf

People started reading 1984 again because Trump is LITERALLY turning America into an Orwellian dystopia.

Milo described the book on Tucker Carlson show last night. I preordered after hearing him. It sounds like a solid and nontrivial book if you want conservative values and oppose much diversity, 4th level feminism, BLiesM, etc.

The reason we have not won is because of primarily people like you. You want to polarize and divide our faction so the left can continue to exist.
Turns out if we let some of the fringe right wing to exist, most of the normies will sympathize with our cause over time as the left chimps

>Orwellian dystopia.
>Communist Authority Ruled Government.

>Trumps America

Pick one mongoloid.

>reading fag books

kill yourself, closet homo.

Looks like an umbrella corp supervillain

Fuck, I couldn't even fake being this retarded. Does it hurt?

What web browser do you use?

TYT said he's just a no name troll who couldn't gather an audience if not for the protests??

>listening to tyt and thinking its truth

Come on baby boy. Get out of that mind set, these guys are legitimate retards. Alex Jones status of commie bs.

why is it entertainment to find out who is gay or not.

like people analyzing behaviors of people and having fun picking them apart and making fun of their sexual orientation.

icecat with extensions to block tracking and fingerprinting

>Reading a book by a homo makes you a homo
You feeling insecure there?

you literally want to read a book written by a fairy who sucks nigger dick. Sounds to me like you're the insecure one.

I was being ironic

Saved

Yeah he made it clear that it wouldn't be jokes and sassy gay shit that he does to get attention. He insisted it would be quality information. I think I'll buy it when it comes out

>Reading a book written by a gay makes you insecure
Your insecurity keeps showing more and more with each comment
WEW

you're insecure because you idolize a race-mixing cock sucker. No toher reason why you would do that if you weren't insecure about your own masculinity.

>heroes
Those are all self-proclaimed voices of an imaginary strawman group that the MSM created in order to belittle those that don't buy into the cult of social justice.

>Reading someone's book means you idolize everything about them
>Y-YOU ARE INSECURE I SWEAR! JUST LISTEN TO ME! I know you are!
Fucking kek, I haven't heard someone sound this desperate in a while

We have no leader. We are legion.

>Danger, danger, high voltage.