who?

Remove the captcha

I fucking hate the world

Who is this Sup Forums?

some notorious hacker

You mean that dude 9gag?

Seriously?!

OF COURSE!!

Guys, it wasn't antifa on one of the most liberal college campuses in the country! No, it was those hackers from Sup Forums.net /pal/ board, you know...the Nazis! Yeah...yeah it was them!

I don't CENK SO

super secret club apparently.

How can this one fat hacker be so powerful ?
Is it because of his rumored ties to Russia ?

Is this real? Please be real holy shit

I bet it was that anonymous guy. He's a psycho.

It's real, the Young Turds were floating the idea that it was people from Sup Forums. Seriously.

but I thought anonimoose was on our side, my fellow hilldawgs???

Well I though it was weird when Hiroshima opened up /fb/ (firebomb) and /barg/ (barricade general) boards but now it makes sense.

>Masterful hacker
>Deceptive riot organizer
Who the hell is this Sup Forums and how do we stop him?

Tbh if i was an american i would walk up to these protesters and say something offensive as fuck, get my ass beat and end up on the news as a Trump supporter victim of blind aggression Sometimes you just gotta jew it up and take advantage of the situation.

What did this little bitch say about me? I have over 9000 antifa at my disposal. You're all dead, kiddos.

hes right

HACKERS ON STEROIDS

Cenk is really playing with Fire 2bh. People here have been itching to fuck with TYT since forever.

Wtf man if you guys were gonna fly to California for some super secret covert operation why didnt you guys tell the rest of us?

I totally had the funds and time off to buy a last second plane ticket to Cali to be part of a false flag operation by covertly infiltrating a liberal protest that I didn't even know was planned until a day after shit sent down too..

Maybe next time I guess :(

This
Sup Forums hasnt been the same since the captcha

You can't, he's a mad man who will do anything for the lulz!

Who is this Sup Forums?

who is this "four cham"?

Destroy.

yeah, how does it work?

How do you destroy that which has no life, nor identity?

I've heard this rumor before

If you take it off, will he die?

We've become the Jew.

If that guy ever got in shape he'd be terrifying.

Don't have access to the secret chat room...

Good luck, I'm behind over 9000 proxies

well then, turn this into profit next.

lel
youtube.com/watch?v=mN8bNHYXk-E

It would be extremely floody.

Sup Forums itself is a false flag operation by George Soros to convince everyone that nationalists are all neonazis.

So what would Soros have to gain from 4 chan posing as antifa triggering riots in the name of the left.?

it must be that /po/ board again!

With their paper tigers and such!

Thow money, power, and women at him.
Anyone can be bought
Even the infamous Sup Forums.

anyone else miss the gold old days when we were just a humble north Vietnamese slam poetry forum?

How do we embrace our power?

How do we CRASH feminists with muslims? At least we should try to start with Sweden. gay parade on Malmo/Stockholm no-go zones? Petition about hijab ban?

The best thing about this is that the accusation precedes his rant about "we have NO FUCKING IDEA WHO THOSE RIOTERS WERE, SO STOP SPECULATING!"

He's terrifying now, he just has to fall on you to kill you

anyone else remember when this faggot meme wasn't around? I remember

remember when leafs weren't part of the problem?

I'm down. I have like 4 accounts on reddit in which I play him off other liberal heroes like Sam Seder and the like who have criticized TYT for feeding millennials shit sandwiches to increase their donations.

Should mention that I do this for other things too, maybe about 30 minutes a day. You can easily polarize and split leftists because the ones in these places (reddit, etc) all have the smug attitude that they're smarter than everyone else. They'll never admit that but it's obvious that they do.

It leads to a kind of elitism so you paint things like TYT as kiddie news, babby's first activism, naive and childish (but also very big and therefore threatening).

It's not an "op," it's just me, and I don't mind revealing this because making them paranoid serves a similar goal.

Man, that dude could have faked a heart attack and collapse on Hillary crushing her feeble body ridding the world of her evil forever. He could have been the hero that we needed.