Genuine Question

Why are guys so pathetic that you scapegoat other races for your own failures?

Why the fuck don't you make something of your life? You pathetic self-pitying faggots

Wow, Great post Pajeet. Saged and now fuck off.

According to your picture I'm normal people. So please speak for yourself.

I believe you're meant to post on

Im successful, fuck off

I think this picture shows you how much of a cuck the average Sup Forumsock is.

Eventuall some niggers started to chat her up because none of the white bois would.
Stay cucked.
You can't even talk to girls that share our political views on minorities and the white race?
Then you can't talk to anyone.

It's a serious question. I've been here for a while, and yeah I can understand the desire to oppose blatant anti-white shit.

What I can't understand is why you all just sit around circlejerking to Nazi shit when you don't have the BALLS to do anything in real life?

At least if you were doing street protests for conservatism then I could respect you

Also all the meme-spouting Sup Forumstards who went to that Shia LaBeouf thing looked like complete virgins

No I meant this specifically for Sup Forums, hence the image

Prove it.

Why can't you faggots even talk to women who share our political views?
Are you THAT afraid of women?

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace. Saying that niggers have low IQ and jews are over represented in media, academia and economics is not racist, it's called just telling the truth.

But if it worries you so much, Achmed, don't worry: I'm not a racist, I'd much rather prefer to hang out with based chinks and niggers than with any of you white cucks.

>What I can't understand is why you all just sit around circlejerking to Nazi shit when you don't have the BALLS to do anything in real life?

Again, speak for yourself. I do Nazi stuff in real life and I do look like normal people.

>it's another episode of "I'm a wizard and everyone that posts here except me is X"

This hasn't been funny since we were on 286s and dial-up, little guy.

>30
>female
>home owner
>married
>have children
>white
This is why I laugh at threads that try to pigeon hole who is on here. There are so many different people and they try to fit you in this tiny box because all liberals understand is labels.
>pic related, my youngest.
Reverse image search if you want idgaf

Losers won't even reply to my non bait posts.
Sup Forums only takes bait.
Fuck off.

I'd bet money that the fat dude in the bottom pic is far left not far right

who dis

Based Sup Forumsfu Rose. Jump into the /hwndu/ threads. You'll end up falling in love with Jackie anyway.

Jackie a cute.

>protests for conservatism
>he thinks protesting accomplishes things in the current year
Kek
>then I could respect you
>he thinks anyone here is interested in his approval
Double kek

Also, what's there to protest?Conservatives are in power in Britain and the US dumbass.

>Why are guys so pathetic that you scapegoat other races for your own failures?
Any examples of that?

see

You literally didn't provide any examples of us scapegoating other races for our own failures. Instead you equated single person to a race. That's a fallacy.

4 People actually.
All on the right.
All 4 of them failed to interact with a female and instead huddled around a phone
She was even talking about niggers and deporting minorities
Literally the easiest pick up for Sup Forums.

I was talking about the black guy. He could have been any race, it does not matter. 4 guys aren't representative either.
Meanwhile you still can't provide single example of anyone scapegoatng races for their own failures on this board.

Exactly, every Sup Forumsack that's been on that thing has been an obvious virgin

And it's made me realise, Sup Forums is full of fucking losers

Not OP and this is from Dailystormer but it pretty much captures the mindset of some people in this sphere. Of course everyone has different reasons, but sometimes people are just losers.

Honestly this.
I wouldn't associate with any fags here.
The majority of us would make Hitler cringe.
I just want to get Jews and shitskins out of my country while promoting conservative values, working out, learning, and building a family.

I am 95% sure OP is a newfag. If you spent more than a week here you would notice most of us here are /rightypol/ which believes in hard work, personal values, and self governance. We hate left leaning parasites that feed off the government's tit and niggers who chimp out and destroy our towns. We speak the truth that many know but few are willing to say. What have you got on white people? School shootings? Well niggers commit the most rape, domestic homicide, gun violence, and robberies. Sand niggers encourage pedophilia, jihad, and extreme sexism. We hate these people and anyone with any sort of mental capacity realizes it's wrong too.

We are on the right sides of history, you are just too blinded by PC culture to see it.

>see monetary system
>see crony capitalism
>see retards rinsing and repeating

I asked for examples from Sup Forums because op was implying we have this mindset. If his implication is true you should see scapegoating here very often, otherwise he is wrong. We do blame traitors in power from our own race pretty often though.

WTF POL ,WTF ?

>genuine question
It isn't actually. This isn't a question, it's an accusation in the form of a question because you are, yourself, embittered at us and want to lash out, but you have no way to do so.
You have failed even at this. You should feel terrible. Also, reported for off-topic.