Good goy. Keep promoting a non vegan lifestyle and lower the life expectancy of your race! :)

Good goy. Keep promoting a non vegan lifestyle and lower the life expectancy of your race! :)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/01/vegan-woman-lifestyle_n_5063565.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.LE00.FE.IN?end=2014&locations=US&start=2014
youtube.com/watch?v=xfyxHpEZqWE
youtube.com/watch?v=v5j1gA50QXE
youtube.com/watch?v=UcvLYzK2aVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw vegan 25+ years
>tfw gluten free 10+ years
>tfw body building 3+ years

Feels good man. Carnie cucks are fucking idiots being bred out of existence literally daily. The future belongs to vegans.

Trump steaks makes you live more than 100 years

Vegans live longer, because they are (A) richer and thus more health conscious and can afford better doctors, and (B) are traditionally not completely obese.

If you compared rich, non-obese vegans to rich, non-obese omnivores, I am pretty sure the omnivores live just as long or longer.

>wanting to live forever

grow up, live fast, die young

Who in the fuck wants to live out the 76-84 years. A fulfilling existence of moistening your mouth and forgetting you exist.

How do you go about building muscle without eggs, without milk, without meat?

And what is gluten?

>Living for 76.7 years
>Merely existing for 84.5

>Body builder
Kek

>Pic of you

My walled off friend knows the truth.

>Living longer

You say it like it's a good thing

Stop posting anti-science graphs please.
You need meat to be healthy.
You need meat to be strong.
Go be zombie somewhere else
and die sooner somewhere else.
Creatine = meat only
Carnosine = meat only
DHA and EPA = meat only.
DONT LISTEN TO VEGAN SHILLS
they are trying to create generation of weak fucks which cant even speak normally

But Vampires live eternally and drink nothing but blood.

Checkmate Atheists.

everyone in my family smokes, drinks, is overweight, lives well into their 90s

this doesn't apply to me

> be kind, live longer
> get shot by a carnivore

>eating shit just to live a few more years where you get to eat more of the same shit
No thanks.

You cant build muscle without these.
Thats why vegans act, look and speak like zombies. Later they end up in hospital because of anemia

>A trendy lifestyle that only exists in first world urban environments shows a higher average lifespan
woah

According to data presented in an infographic by TopRNtoBSN.com, out of the mere 1 million Americans that are vegan, 79 percent of them are women.

>huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/01/vegan-woman-lifestyle_n_5063565.html

Women life expectancy in the usa is 81,4 years

>data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.LE00.FE.IN?end=2014&locations=US&start=2014

Hmm. Really makes you think qtbeh senpai

>body building
So you have feminine "aesthetics" and aren't even in the 1000lb club. Nice.

I don't understand vegans, why spend your entire life on a strict diet eating practically grass just to have a few extra years sipping soup and taking a piss every 10 minutes?

ok....and what were the other lifestyle choices that these people made? What was the economic level? Do people who eat red meat smoke more or less?

vegetarians live longer than vegans.

no vegan holds a dangerous job. you will never see a vegan on a construction site, picking up garbage, shoveling shit. you will also never see a vegan from anyone living below the poverty line because they couldnt afford to feed themselves. this raw statistic where one side is exlusively made up of wealthy, upper class elites and the other side includes everyone is bullshit.

op is a fag

And normal humans live even longer ("meat eaters")

vegetarians still suck on my meat lol

What should I want to live longer for?
This > ?

>wanting to live longer

Stop shilling veganism.
youtube.com/watch?v=xfyxHpEZqWE
youtube.com/watch?v=v5j1gA50QXE
youtube.com/watch?v=UcvLYzK2aVo
Related

Who the fuck is 80+ and a vegan? I call bullshit.

Vegans come from a completely different demographic to the general population. They tend to be high socioeconomic status, high levels of education, are more likely to exercise regularly, are less likely to be obese, are less likely to smoke, are less likely to over-drink, and are generally more likely to care and make an effort with regards to their own health.

If you took bunch of voluntary vegans and made them eat meat as a regular part of their diet. I doubt the effect size of life expectancy lost would be anywhere near 7.8 years. It would probably be rather negligible, depending on how much red and processed meat they ate.

I don't get this obsession with shitting on people who don't like meat. Almost 400 million people are vegetarians in India, but there aren't any campaigns promoting it.

all vegans end up killing themselves

100,000 years of evolution, not one vegan culture

Thank God. So at least we won't need to stand this shitfest for any longer

>implying drugs and VR(at least soon) don't exist.

lmao

there is and there will never be a human being on this planet who, for those 84.5 years of life, was or will be 100% vegan.
when they were young they ate meat, or they slipped some years in their twenties, and then again in their 50s, or they did not know some things came from animals so they ate them anyway.

what a bullshit baseless graph

>Live 90 years without eating meat
>Live 80 years eatin' delicious meat
Not even taking into consideration those extra 10 years are actually old-age years, I'd pick the 2nd without blinking

Fucking wrong nice b8 though faggot.
Enjoy your reduced mental functions from being a vegan.

Correlation is not causation.
Most people who are retarded enough to be Vegans are also health conscious and spend their time exercising and shit. Anyone can live longer if they look after themselves.