In Texas it is legal to give a kid a gun. Is it wrong even though it's legal...

In Texas it is legal to give a kid a gun. Is it wrong even though it's legal? Is it giving the next school shooter a weapon or is it teaching gun safety?

Can't you at least use the same laws as driving a car?

It's horribly wrong.

There's no way those kids can comfortably handle those weapons.

Kids are more suited for mortar crews or fixed machine guns

>in Texas

That's why you get them the gun, to teach them how to use it

Not wrong when coupled with gun culture. Just like giving a 10 year old wine is not wrong when culturally reasonable.

They have to protect themselves from nigs, spics, and now mudslimes.

So you should be able to own an automatic without a licence, registration or background check provided you only use it on private property?

I'd be okay with that.

the choice of firearm is questionable but the idea is good

my son is 8 I bought a small lever action .22lr to teach him with

with close guidance this is how you keep your kids from growing up as weak sheep scared of guns because the TV tells them to be

I bought my 7 year old a BB gun for his birthday last year, he is very good a practicing safety at all times and is becoming a good shot. If he keeps it up im going to buy him a 10/22 to practice with.

You can do this in any free state proxy leaf.

That would actually be a good law, just imagine being able to own a firearm without pesky registration so you could use it solely for home defense

But 8 years old? Isn't that a bit too young?

It's legal in Michigan too. My dad gave me a shotgun for my tenth birthday.

Just let them kill themselves. It's called 'Natural selection'.

with those racist antifa freaks out there, you better get your kid a gun

Cute girls.

What's stopping you then?

Semiautomatics can be converted to full auto with a little know-how.

If you built one from the scratch, the gov't already doesn't know about it. The only difference would be that the trigger mechanism.

I'd tickle the one with the shot gun ;)

Fuck off degenerate

No. My nephew is 9 and he knows how to shoot. My brother and I take him hunting sometimes and it's perfectly fine. We go over the safety procedures with him each time and because of this, we know that he'll be able protect himself from others and self injury.

Trump is rolling back gun safe zones for schools soon.

Teachers, Faculty, and security guards at schools will have guns available if somebody decides to go on a shooting rampage.

Also .50 caliber rifles since they're so much bigger than the kids, they are effectively fixed weapons.

> mfw to teach proper respect for firearms
> so kids dont pull out guns and home and play with them
> a child should be taught how to use a gun
> but also required to fire 1 magazine without hearing protection
> preferably a large caliber with recoil such as pic related
> that loud bang, it hurts the ears, its scary
> they aint gonna fucking play with that thing

> HIT GIRL
> kick ass

upboated. Gud post

>gun safety
Guns are inherently "unsafe;" what you are teaching is responsibility.

I grew up in Texas and starting hunting when I was 8 years old. That being said, I only had access to guns under the supervision of an adult.

I seriously doubt anyone would give a child unfettered access to a firearm.

No. Faggot numale. Teach em with a BB at 5 and 6, by 8 they can use a .22, by 10 a .30-30, and by 15 a .45-70.

US gun freedom is far off limits.
Every maniac, every nigger, and now every emotiomally unstable teen can buy a gun.
Fuck that.

no

hes almost 5ft tall at this point and can physically control the weapon on his own

he's still supervised closely though and only gets to use it at the local range

fuckit by 12 they should be able to use a .45-70. If malnourished child soldiers can do it, so can a well raised white boi.

>those oversized gloves.

she needs gloves that properly fit her girly hands

Kill yourself.

>Bosnian gun restriction is far too stringent.
>Every maniac, every balkanigger, and now every emotiomally unstable teen can buy a gun (off a gypsy/ex-paramilitary).
>Fuck that.

ACTUALLY im in favor of certain kinds of weapons being pre-approved for self defense and you can just buy it.

Specific models, and the ammunition for them. Or at least regulate a maximum size and bore diameter. And a limited magazine size, for it to qualify under this particular rule.

> walther PPKs, diamondback DB9s, Bersa 380s, ruger LCPs, glock subcompacts, that sorta thing

> pretty much give people CCW pistols

People might literally call it the Saturday Night Special law but there you go, unless you're a felon who cant own guns and you're an adult you should be able to just go buy one.

>ywn have your own loli mercenary army
sad_ancap.png

just because its legal doesn't mean every kid in texas has a gun. but more then likely that is true. i grew up in Texas and yea, everyone has a gun, even when they drive, it isn't uncommon to see shotgun racks in big trucks. you'd be surprised how many students have guns in their cars at a texas highschool. Yet, there has never been a school shooting in texas. teaching kids gun safety is the best thing we can do.

least you could do is provide them with proper gun handling

>bore diameter
Lel, like Australia where you can have hot .357 rounds but not .40S&W?

>MAGAzine size
Yeah, it's time for you to leave.

All guns should be legal. From Nerf to naval cannons.

> never been a school shooting in texas

thats because the moment somebody draws, somebody else in the class who was secretly holding is gonna pull and put bloody holes in em

everybody is gonna remember who pulled first, and even if the one who ended it didnt have a CCL they'd probably be let off lightly or the judge would throw it out

it would be a way to go out with a bang, but they'd not likely take many people down with them, more than likely they'd probably just off themselves or try suicide by cop

>not teaching your children about guns
I seriously hope you don't do this.

This remind me to my. 50bmg combat rifle prototype I built back in college. As far as impractical guns go, it was pretty high up there, but it was reliable, the weight was manageable, and there was nothing short of a MBT that you would need to be worried about. Small bore+ridiculous bore guns are the future of combat, I say.

Seriously. At least give the poor tykes a handgun. It's not use teaching them how to shoot if they can't handle the recoil.

Croatian and B&H are too strict. You should be able to own every gun, but if you pass the psycho test. That's my position.

If this be true a gun should be owned by an adult, and their needs to be a number to define adult, because though a child, can become wise quicker than others, no one knows truly just how wise they are, termed, "mature" so until they are 21 they are aged. Adults who are or should be proven wise by then. can own a gun and if they are not wise by then, that's where the license tests come in, to prove if you are responsible enough in the wisdom to own a gun.

More to the point of the thread, teaching them to use and respect guns as young as possible is the single most responsible thing that's gun related you can do, other than removing the pins of all guns you, your spouse, or your older children need to have access to.

There's another picture og those girls with smaller guns.
Do you have the photograph that drawing is bssed on?

Shall not be infringed, LEAF.

If one has the wisdom, of knowing the value of a life, which God loves, and to know the extremity of God, and grow in enough wisdom,
One Shall Only Own A Gun If They Have The Wisdom To Use It Against Immortal Sin. If You Are Wise, And A Man Past His Adult Age Is Still Not Wise, And Threatens To Take Away Your Life, And You Know You Shall Surly Die, Then Out Of Defense For His Sin, You Are Justified. But take heed, for you will have none of this wisdom, without following Moral. Yea, follow Moral.

Understand?

Not talking about restrictive legality to have weapons, but rather guaranteed right to have some specific ones.

A law that would say "dont matter if they've got gun permits in your state, you can at least have this"

Wouldnt even touch a damn thing having to do with other guns. In fact if viewed in some ways could be used as a precedent to get rid of other gun restrictions too.

This is a bonus rather than a restriction.

Also presidents and congress have mentioned specific gun models in the past in their legislation (such as the Tec-9).

So they could literally write in a law saying you're guaranteed the right to have a Ruger LCP, Walther PPK, etc etc by actual model name rather than defining other specs.

Though defining specifications for it would probably be better - because then its not going to provide a business boom for specific models, and older stuff like a Browning .32 pocket pistol might still apply.

Canada does this shit with making gun lists of actual model names, and for CCW pistols the list of types is just way too numerous to provide a fair selection.

I mean it would have to cover at least 30 models and even then some people will be pissed that the one they got isnt covered (even though its tiny as fuck).

As for the other thing about >MAGAzine

> hey guess what, if you've got a bunch of pissant caliber 6 round magazines its gonna make shooting up a nightclub kinda hard

Likewise it also means anybody out there could have that sitting in their pocket without a permit, without a license of any kind.

> and given the govt setup that is unfolding its unlikely that it would be taken the other way and used as a restrictive precedent to impose limitations on all other weapons

Depends. Is the kid proficient with a firearm

it would be fine if they were boys. This was prolly some fat libtard feminist who wants her daughters to be armed to fend off a 'rapist".

That fucking AR makes me cringe

What's wrong with this? My parents' school in the Soviet Union had a shooting range where they could practice marksmanship, and they had classes where they learned how to take care of guns. Boys and girls both had to take this class, even though girls were not required to do military service.

It does teach them early on what it feels like and to respect the power of the weapon you're holding immediately.

Its also great to send family photos of it, especially your liberal relatives.

Be honest here, have you ever actually shot a gun?
I can reload a handgun in about one second.

We have a fundamental human right to all guns, not just the ones that you've arbitrarily decided aren't scary.

>tec-9
Aren't they illegal since most niggers used and because they can easily turned to full-auto?
>shotgun
Oy vey, it has a pistol grip! Ban them now!!! This makes them more deadlier

so basically you shoot guards and teachers first then go for students. that´s just how it goes from that point onwards

No it just makes them safer with guns. Like teaching kids about safe sex.

Go watch the boy scouts, cub scouts and project appleseed practice with .22lr.

Also, they make guns sized for the under 10 crowd.

Presumably the kid has demonstrated basic safety and judgement with a bb gun for a few years by this time.

In rural areas, where the kid may be the only one at home for hours on a regular basis, it's frequent.

In america they abused the fuck out of the licence tests in the same way they kept black people from voting.

>Not talking about restrictive legality to have weapons, but rather guaranteed right to have some specific ones.
So, something like the swiss "Free guns".

Texan, here. Texas law requires a gun be given to children as soon as they can walk.

not every choice is smart or wise, but does that mean the government should regulate those choices? ban every irresponsible or unwise decisions until you have no choices of your own? Freedom is not 'safe' nor will it ever be.
If you want to be a communist then move to a country that already suits your need. America is an experiment on freedom and it should stay that way. Can't take the heat? then get out of the oven.

Properly supervised: fine
Left unattended: not fine

>Is it wrong even though it's legal?

It is wrong to even let them shoot the thing. Lead is not good for kids.

I am confused. Are you suggesting that people should fuck the children? Because if you are, I am calling the immigration police an telling them a Mexican is on the loose.

I think we need a law that requires you to put a gun on your mouth and liberate your brain case, statist.

>Properly supervised

They are breathing in fucking lead.

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE!!!!

yeah I looked it up and it sounds like what im talking about

I guess the ones they allow should also be covered, but im specifically talking about handguns that are ideal for conceal carry and self defense.

Granted, verifiable loonies and felons shouldn't have them, as is already the case. But I dont think such a law should put forth measures for that, just defer to other laws regarding people who are already barred from having funs.

yup and yup

and that 1 second buys enough time for somebody else to get up the guts to Pull and shoot the guy.

unless you're a jerry mucilek speed loader this buys a chance

however if the guy has a 33 round glock and you have no idea how many he's actually fired, you could have your holdout already in your hands (on the floor) and all that guy has to do is spin around and fire if you even move.

1 second verses 1/5 of a second.

fact is if you catch him while he's reloading and shoot him a couple times he might drop his gun too

Im not a fan
of magazine bans

But this is more about blowing through permit laws with "free funs" as I wrote above. Makes it seem more reasonable to mothers, grandmothers, and manlet numales when you set aside "you can have this, or this, or this".

making it seem less scary really does work on some people - some funs practically look like toys and while they are dangerous, the perception seems almost silly that "you could take this and shoot up a nightclub with it"

this is about getting guns in people's hands by getting rid of red tape, literally go right in a gun store without planning on it and walk out with one

> but senpai even students "might" be carrying too, and likewise as soon as anyone hears gunfire and somebody goes and pulls the fire alarm, its going to be shooter vs. faculty and they'll be armed too.
> So the shooter wouldnt be able to just go shoot the faculty, maybe one or two at most, they'd lose their advantage by the time they made it around.

Over 30,000 people die every year from guns in America, but by terrorists on the other hand, about a couple hundred.

I wonder how many deaths guns carried by law-abiding citizens manage to prevent

of course if it´s that hard, you might as well just insert in few bombs to places where a lot of people will be, set remote detonation on time of the day when it´s always full of people and get maxinum amount of victims with least resistance. gun doesnt do shit when you got nothing to aim.

schools, football fields, shopping malls, airport terminals, hotels, harbors, ships, offices and nightclubs got barely any security that´d really stop you from doing whatever you want